Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, larus said:

I watched the first two episodes of both dramas. How I feel about them? I don`t know. They have a  strange vibe.

The Devil Judge.... I like that we`ll have some inside in the background of the characters. Then the drama became more interesting for me. I am curious what the protagonist have in mind. I want to see more Kim Min Jung`s character. But it is too early to say if this drama will grow on me or I will lose interest.

About You Are My Spring drama....It passes from one scene to another without a continuity. Now that one character died and we found out a conection from the past, perhaps things will get more interesting. I will give another episode or two and decide if I will continue.

There are dramas that I like from the beginning. On The Verge of Insanity for exemple. I am looking forward to see next episode.

What dramas are you watching and liking right now?

I understand you about "Devil Judge", it surely is interesting. I hope they will give enough screen time to Kim Min Jung's character since that is the most interesting one in my opinon. 

For "You are my spring", I am yet to watch the second episode, but the first episode was just like you described it, they jumped from a scene to another without continuity. What I didn't like about it was the fact that it was too slow and the episode was too long. Still, I will check the second episode and hope it will be better. 

"On the Verge of Insanity" is an interesting drama, I am yet to start it. I will hopefully have more time once Euro ends, and will start it. 

The dramas I am watching right now, I am yet to watch the final 2 episodes of Bossam. Other than that, I am watching "Mr. Sunshine", "The Devil Judge", "Voice 4", "Barf Drama", "You are My Spring".

What about you Chingu?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What about you Chingu?

Are you re -watching Mr Sunshine? :P How is Voice 4? I watched just season one.

I watched some movies on Netflixlately  because I did not have a mood to watch kdramas.:D Right now i am watching On the Verge of Insanity, Hospital Playlist 2, White Tower and I just started The Devil Judge and You Are My Spring.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, larus said:

Are you re -watching Mr Sunshine? :P How is Voice 4? I watched just season one.

Yup, I am re-watching "Mr. Sunshine" and loving this drama all over again :fullofhearts:

I wanted to re-watch it for sometime now, so when I came to know @4evrkdrama Chingu had started it, I decided to do it with her, since watching together makes things more fun. 

Voice 4 had an interesting start. So far so good, let's see how things will go. I still don't know why I didn't watch the 2nd and 3rd seasons. Might go for them later. Still I think the best among these 4 seasons was the first one. 

1 hour ago, larus said:

I watched some movies on Netflixlately  because I did not have a mood to watch kdramas.:D Right now i am watching On the Verge of Insanity, Hospital Playlist 2, White Tower and I just started The Devil Judge and You Are My Spring.

Do tell me how White Tower is. It has also remained in my watchlist for sometime now :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Another 120 mins game :evilelmo:

I got to say, Denmark is doing great not letting England have all the possession, a mistake which both Germany and Ukraine committed. Denmark is trying to control the game whenever they get the ball and not just clear it. I hope they do win :hwaiting:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, agenth said:

This must be painful. IT looked like a dive, but England got a penalty and Schmeichel almost saved....

@joccu haha ok this record will be a longstanding one. :D 

I was pretty much convinced that it was a dive or too soft for it to be a penalty :evilelmo:

Things will too tough for Denmark now

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4