Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus @sadthe1stmaybe I should check if they sell it in my country.  But honestly don't know about the taste. I never eat chocolate when I drink wine. Always something salty food.

Actually dark chocolate and a suitable red wine go nicely together. But I still wouldn't mix them together into a drink :D 

Where's my twin @Abs_ triggered ? :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
  • Replies 152k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Suddenly craving for some Bloody Mary

woohoo i saw a bacon straw!!

bacon GIF

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

What's next? Peanut Butter champagne?

knowing me.. it might be something to do with nutella or kewpie mayo.. HAHAHA I'M JUST JOKING!!!

mayonnaise love GIF by SOJEE

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

But honestly don't know about the taste. I never eat chocolate when I drink wine. Always something salty food.

rubis made it nice! and it's easy to drink.

as for the pony chocolate whiskey.. i took a whiff and a sip.. erm, i don't know how i'm going to finish the whole bottle..

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

the smell: first scent was cough syrup before the chocolatey scent set in..

the taste: chita whiskey isn't exactly smooth.. for japanese whiskey it's always hibiki or yamasaki or even, nikka.

conclusion: PONY CHOCOLATE WHISKEY TASTE LIKE COUGH SYRUP!!!!

i would have added another gif but i hit 3 per post...

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

I read about OCN upcoming drama Island. I like the cast but even since I found out that it is about ghosts I was not really interested.  I am not a fan of dramas with ghosts, exorcists, vampire, zombies. Not afraid to watch these movies/dramas, but I don`t feel an interest. I read the synopsis and I read this: "He (Kim Nam Gil`s character)  protects the world from ghosts. He is himself half human and half ghost." What? Half human half ghosts? I never heard of this. My human brain can`t comprehend. There people with more experience in these kind of drama. How it is possible?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon who would you want to be the main leads in goong remake? 

Good question!

I would  actually prefer for them to make a part 2 of Goong with Ju Ji Hoon oppa and Yoon Eun Hye as adults. They would make such a lovely couple :wub:

I loved Goong so much back in the day. :heart4:

What about you?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@partyon it would be nice if we had the same cast also.

But if we don't have at least I hope we have a solid cast. No Idols that can't act. 

@larus never heard about half human and half ghost. It does not sound possible. But then again anything is possible in kdrama. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
3 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu

What are you drinking @sadthe1st?

I think the 3 of us form the after work drinks club on this thread. 

@MayanEcho Ji Soo's role in Strong Woman wasn't very memorable either. He was so wooden. Like a cardboard box. 

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2

Very well said, JS indeed a cardbox in SWDBS. He never has the kinda of attraction, his facial look and eyes doesn't... Aish I do not know how to express. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
21 minutes ago, larus said:

He is himself half human and half ghost." What? Half human half ghosts? I never heard of this.

that sounds like a demighost? lol i mean there is demigod.. i guess that's like the reversed version from god to ghost..

Halloween Ghost GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

in chinese folklore and fantasy, there is spirits too.. and some legends have stuffs like human and spirit getting together and bearing offsprings..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 6
41 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chocolate wine? Pony Sakura Martini? 

What's next? Peanut Butter champagne?

@Wuzetian That's a fine looking drink. 

+2

For all you know @sadthe1st is crazy on kewpie mayo.. Wouldn't surprise to see her production of Kewpie Mayo Champagne :blush:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

in chinese folklore and fantasy, there is spirits too.. and some legends have stuffs like human and spirit getting together and bearing offsprings..

So it was some folklore about this. Spirits who take human form? That I can understand. Thanks for explanation.

I won`t watch but I was curious.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
4 minutes ago, larus said:

So it was some folklore about this. Spirits who take human form? That I can understand. Thanks for explanation.

+2

You can count me in, I wouldn't want to watch too. I am a scaredy cat

:w00t:

Is past my bed time, good night chingus... Is weekend.. chat all the way... 

:sleeping:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
31 minutes ago, partyon said:

I would  actually prefer for them to make a part 2 of Goong with Ju Ji Hoon oppa and Yoon Eun Hye as adults. They would make such a lovely couple

I heard about this drama but I never watch it. It will be interesting if they will use the same cast to make a remake or continuation. I am not sure if I will check this new drama. Perhaps I will watch the original if it was that good.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
11 minutes ago, larus said:

Me too isn’t into this drama !

But I thought If Im Siwan was to play the priest role I would give it a try !

But still I prayed that let him  not choose this project ! 

(He takes a long time to choose a project, kind off picky I guess)

Gladly heard he rejected it.

And then Cha Eun Woo in talks to play the priest role and my won’t watch thought became more crystal clear !

But who knows what the story line holds, will wait for everyone’s review about it !

Which dramas are you watching right now @larus ?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Is past my bed time, good night chingus... Is weekend.. chat all the way... 

Good night!

dd5g3rm-4037986c-491d-4b79-a425-284e7db9

11 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Which dramas are you watching right now @larus ?

I am watching 6 dramas but my mood is not that great. I barely watch the episodes on time each week. :D

I am watching: Beyong Evil, Times, Vicenzo, Hello? It`s Me!, LUCA and an old sageuk, Six Flying Dragons.

I decided to watch an old drama (something I know it is good but never had a chance to watch it) along with the current ones. After the sageuk, I will start Misaeng.

How about you?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
16 minutes ago, larus said:

i dunno about the drama plot that u mentioned, but yes there are all sorts of creepy folklore and stuffs which most of us wouldn't want to google and read much into those.. 

Spoiler

some will link to more information like asian black magic and stuffs..

but using a very simple example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_White_Snake

Legend of the White Snake is very famous chinese story.. the white snake is a spirit that takes a woman form.. fell in love with a human man.. got married.. and gave birth to a baby..

in this case, they didn't make it too complicating so the baby was said to be a human boy.

17 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Is Kewpie Mayo really that good? I have friends who are crazy over it too. 

it's not like the usual mayo we eat with chicken cutlets or inside mcd burgers.. it's simply HEAVENLY!!! hahahahaha

mayonnaise love GIF by SOJEE

goodnite @Thong Thin!!

18 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

And then Cha Eun Woo in talks to play the priest role and my won’t watch thought became more crystal clear !

why the priest isn't him?? lol

hospital-playlist-3-1590041995.jpg

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

:waves:

hai everyone.. present greeting to a team add @joccu @4evrkdrama  @larus@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @Abs_ triggered @partyon

@Lmangla @kokodus @Jillia

@sadthe1st  @cenching @Ernie

@pompyavi @Nodame  @iksunijini5 @Wuzetian

@I am lost @Sarang21 and to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1 @forme26 fi  @NaYouSabi? , it's such a comfort to know you are always smile. :D

Jeremy Renner Aw Shucks GIF

lee min ho GIF

ripples water. :D

giphy-1.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 9
1 hour ago, larus said:

I am watching 6 dramas but my mood is not that great. I barely watch the episodes on time each week. :D

I am watching: Beyong Evil, Times, Vicenzo, Hello? It`s Me!, LUCA and an old sageuk, Six Flying Dragons.

I decided to watch an old drama (something I know it is good but never had a chance to watch it) along with the current ones. After the sageuk, I will start Misaeng.

How about you?

waaaaaaaah

Am so excited knowing that you are going to watch Misaeng (Incomplete life) 

please do let me know your thoughts about the drama (it’s not everyone’s taste but am sure you gonna like it - we kind off share similar taste in kdramas I guess) 

Am not getting enough time to watch kdramas right now.

Managing to watch

Vincenzo.

Hello,Me.

Planning to watch Mouse on weekends !

Which Upcoming dramas have caught your attention ? 

Me - Taxi Driver/Deluxe Taxi

-  Move to heaven 

Light dramas 

-  Monthly House Magazine 

- Oh my ladylord 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4