Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and i just have to come and tease a little.. he is probably one of the actors that fit the age range, and has no ongoing projects at the moment?

imagine the cardboard cut out pretty face takes up the role.. oops! @partyon u might flip table!

I'm not watching the drama, so I don't care much. :D At least he has the height for the role. Ji Soo is 187 cm.

ok.. i thought the one top of the rising stars list replacing Jisoo role could have been Hwang In Yeop, and he is from Keyeast too

He got a lot of love in True Beauty, but does he have the height? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
  • Replies 152k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't think he's as bad of an actor as Ms. Koala portrays, but I do agree that I don't find him to be lead role material ready yet. I hope everything will work out for the drama in any case.

Mr. Koala literally destroyed him with words there in a very hilarious way, I was laughing while reading it all :joy:

Well, I saw him for the second time in Mr. Queen, first I saw him in his debut role in "Shine or go Crazy" where he had a side role. But well, as @sadthe1st said, he might be the only option available to the production team as they would not really pay him as much as they would to an already established star to act in a messed up situation at the same time, his in terms of age he fits the role. Let's see if he accepts the role, how he will do here. Hopefully he will do a fine job :wow1:

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

imagine the cardboard cut out pretty face takes up the role.. oops! @partyon u might flip table!

Not only her, even I would flip the table :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
11 minutes ago, partyon said:

He got a lot of love in True Beauty, but does he have the height?

hahahaha this is a good one.. he looks average height in True Beauty and 18 Again..

and sageuk dramas are challenging.. the way they speak is so different too!

its 34C now.. i'm sweating gallons..

Sweating Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

hahaha @Sleepy Owl i didn't expect u would!!

Cha Eun Woo Netflix GIF by The Swoon

• Like 1
  • Blob 7
45 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha @Sleepy Owl i didn't expect u would!!

He is among the rare actors who could make me skip the drama just because he is cast into it if the plot is not exciting enough to make me watch for it :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Mojito anyone? 

Thank you @Wuzetian for the offer but me can' take it now.  

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

He is among the rare actors who could make me skip the drama just because he is cast into it if the plot is not exciting enough to make me watch for it 

You are so funny @Sleepy Owl but I get you - I dropped True Beauty midway.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
14 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I saw the news of Ji Soo. Only time will tell if he can ever make a comeback..

I think it's going to be hard for him to make a comeback.... Some of the allegations are serious enough for the police to get involved. Not sure of course if this will happen.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I only realise now that Ji Soo was in The Page Turner. 

He was also in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon with my oppa Park Hyung Sik.

do-bong-soon1.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

YES!!!! FINALLY FRIDAY WORKDAY ENDED!!!

time to whip out all the alcohols and chips!!

You and me sister, you and me! :piggydance:

350 :partyblob:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@partyon Didn't like much his acting in Page Turner. I couldn't feel it even when he was in supposedly emotive scenes. But then that drama was 5 years ago, so he might have improved in his more recent roles. His past caught up though, and it's doubtful he'll be acting again.

@sadthe1st happy weekend!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
22 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think it's going to be hard for him to make a comeback.... Some of the allegations are serious enough for the police to get involved. Not sure of course if this will happen.

I agree, @pompyavi Chingu, I don't see him getting lead roles for a long time, like maybe he will never get a lead role if he does manage to return back. In my opinion of the sexual assault allegations do prove to be correct, then his career is over. 

53 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You are so funny @Sleepy Owl but I get you - I dropped True Beauty midway.

I didn't even go for it :joy:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

You and me sister, you and me!

what's on ur menu.. wine? shots? cocktails?

beer korean GIF

or simply,

Friday Drinks GIF

@MayanEcho the warm weather is making me run low on patience lol

especially on work!!

i need this! *adds alcohol to both her hands* and it'll be perfect

Relaxed Episode 2 GIF by The Bachelorette

+2

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

what's on ur menu.. wine? shots? cocktails?

Today (once my workday is over), I think I will go for prosecco.

Party Drinking GIF by Follador Prosecco

@joccuwill probably go for wine, no?

What are you drinking @sadthe1st?

I think the 3 of us form the after work drinks club on this thread. :joy:

534137938funny-drinking-alcohol-gif-13.g

@MayanEcho Ji Soo's role in Strong Woman wasn't very memorable either. He was so wooden. Like a cardboard box. :joy:

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goong is getting a remake! :love:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457648wpp/hit-2006-drama-goong-to-get-a-remake

Count Me In GIF by memecandy

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
49 minutes ago, partyon said:

27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, I don't see him getting lead roles for a long time, like maybe he will never get a lead role if he does manage to return back. In my opinion of the sexual assault allegations do prove to be correct, then his career is over. 

Indeed. And him apologizing does not help either. Well he did not mention for what he apologized. But from my view it seems he is accepting all the allegations though. I don't know if he really regrets for his past actions or regrets that it came to light at the moment when he was in a good position in his career. That being said hope the truth prevails 

@partyonEonni, @Sleepy Owlchingu, even the actor from Stranger who played Hanjo's chairman in S1 has some allegations against him (taking sexual favors from underaged girls). If I remember correctly KBS banned him and he would never get a lead role despite of his good acting

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
35 minutes ago, partyon said:

Today (once my workday is over), I think I will go for prosecco.

@joccuwill probably go for wine, no?

What are you drinking @sadthe1st?

I think the 3 of us form the after work drinks club on this thread. :joy:

i'm going with chocolate wine! it's already in the fridge so, YES CHOCOLATE WINE IT SHALL BE!!!!!

jane fonda love GIF by Book Club

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

the warm weather is making me run low on patience lol

especially on work!!

Drink plenty of liquids to cool down. Not alcohol, that should be in moderation, LOL! B)

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Ji Soo's role in Strong Woman wasn't very memorable either. He was so wooden. Like a cardboard box

His looks aren't either. Something about the eyes, the cheekbones, and his side profile. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

So @sadthe1st reading the latest news, Na In Woo accepted the role. No new episodes this week (which everyone had already expected). They will edit out Ji Soo's scenes from the 7-8th episodes and Na In Woo will feature as On Dal 9th episode onward.

But thinking they will need to re-film the 9-18th episodes, a big headache and extra work for all the staff and actor/actresses involved. 

PS: I have 1 hour left, and from now, I will try my best to lay low, so much that the PMs, the colleagues and the clients forget about my existence 

giphy.gif 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Na In Woo accepted the role.

Hope he doesn't have that sour pouty face in Mr Q when he takes over the role. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2