• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Ah I see. The question is how fast they can find a replacement and reshoot the scenes.

I feel bad for the crew.

They will find a replacement don`t worry about that but they need some time to reshot the scenes with a new actor and new scenes too. I feel for everyone involved in this drama too. It is not their fault.

4 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

This was expected. Now let's see who will replace him.

Yes, it was expected.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@larus  I also don´t know why I´m still watching this barf drama. or why I even started watching this.  Maybe I was little drunk at the time and decided that it would be great idea to watch some makjang drama. Well i did not expect that the drama would turn so barf.  

@Sleepy Owl the brother is real shady. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

I just read the article:

Since the broadcast on February 15th, 'River Where the Moon Rises' has aired six episodes. It has been revealed that 18 episodes have already been filmed out of the 20 episodes.

They aired 6 episodes and they almost filmed the whole drama. Maybe they will decide to diminish the number of scene for the character /new actor or edit the much as possible with him.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
53 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus  I also don´t know why I´m still watching this barf drama. or why I even started watching this.  Maybe I was little drunk at the time and decided that it would be great idea to watch some makjang drama. Well i did not expect that the drama would turn so barf.  

I think we all were drunk to decide that :loolz:

1 hour ago, larus said:

Yes, they said it will be two seasons before the drama start airing but they decide to split the second season in two of 12 episodes (24 in total) instead of 20 how it was planed in the first place.

Seeing how successful it was I think they decided to go for it :rubchin:

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

Ah I see. The question is how fast they can find a replacement and reshoot the scenes.

I think they might not air the episodes for a week or maybe a couple of weeks and use it to start airing, and then it will the same, shoot within the week and air it on the days it is supposed to. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Attempting to watch Vincenzo ep 3.

I'm at the 07:00 mark. I started the episode 1h 15 min ago....

It's not going well. :D

On a positive note, I did chat with a friend, bake cookies, watch the news AND do some light cleaning of the kitchen while watching the episode. Very productive. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm at the 07:00 mark. I started the episode 1h 15 min ago....

FF is my bestie, when I watch Vincenzo and Marriage Lyrics :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Seeing how successful it was I think decided to go for it 

OK.  I personally would have used the time to watch something really good, something with substance but you watch makjang so I am sure you will like it. It is intense and everything goes fast but it is a soap opera kind of drama. I still watch So yeon`s scenes but I will be glad if she won`t appear in season 3. Not such luck for me. :D

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Wait, the NIS agent is finally meeting Vincenzo? Did he pay for his own bus fare? Does his boss know about it? :D

And I am also now curious if the fake Italian chef's Italian food is as bad as Vincenzo makes it appear. He keeps spitting it out. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
16 minutes ago, larus said:

OK.  I personally would have used the time to watch something really good, something with substance but you watch makjang so I am sure you will like it. It is intense and everything goes fast but it is a soap opera kind of drama. I still watch So yeon`s scenes but I will be glad if she won`t appear in season 3. Not such luck for me. :D

+2

Wait a minute, I made a big typing error and changed the whole context :loolz:

So this is what I wanted to write( I was busy with some other work too, so I guess made that error): 

"Seeing how successful it was I think they decided to go for it"

I was referring to the reason why the show runners decided to go for the third season.

I missed out writing "they" and changed the whole story. I wouldn't really go for that drama :joy:

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, the NIS agent is finally meeting Vincenzo? Did he pay for his own bus fare? Does his boss know about it that he started an investigation of Vincenzo? :D

Poor guy, he is ready to work for free with the Italian chef just to be there, and well, not to mention him funding his own mission (not sure, but looks like this is the situation) :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was referring to the reason why the show runners decided to go for the third season.

I missed out writing "they" and changed the whole story. I wouldn't really go for that drama 

:w00t: If you have time you can check after the third season out of curiosity. Kim Sun Ok`s dramas have usually many episodes. I don`t know why they decided to have so many episodes. The second season is practicle the same as season 1. The revenge is so weak. Perhaps in the last season they will succeed. They add 6 more episodes than initial plan. They split the season in two to have more time filming, I guess.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
15 minutes ago, larus said:

:w00t: If you have time you can check after the third season out of curiosity. Kim Sun Ok`s dramas have usually many episodes. I don`t know why they decided to have so many episodes. The second season is practicle the same as season 1. The revenge is so weak. Perhaps in the last season they will succeed. They add 6 more episodes than initial plan. They split the season in two to have more time filming, I guess.

I didn;t even dare to watch a single episode of this drama yet :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn;t even dare to watch a single episode of this drama yet 

When I am watching a drama I ask a lot of why or how. One of the questions I asked was how a person who was in comatose state for 16 years awakes and even speeks. How she learned how to speek or developed the brain? The answer I got was it is makjang, you should  not ask such questions. I have other questions. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, larus said:

I just read the article:

Since the broadcast on February 15th, 'River Where the Moon Rises' has aired six episodes. It has been revealed that 18 episodes have already been filmed out of the 20 episodes.

They aired 6 episodes and they almost filmed the whole drama. Maybe they will decide to diminish the number of scene for the character /new actor or edit the much as possible with him.

Those changes will greatly affect the storyline.

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think they might not air the episodes for a week or maybe a couple of weeks and use it to start airing, and then it will the same, shoot within the week and air it on the days it is supposed to. 

Oh interesting, sounds very plausible.

I wonder if Ji Soo has to pay a fine for breach of contract or something?

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
15 minutes ago, joccu said:

It's my time to head to sleep.

Good night. I will do the same soon too.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2