Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

58 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Yeah it's very tricky. At this point I think they will have to cancel the drama. The backlash they will receive uf they continue will be huge. Reshooting it, they will have to find another lead, It will cost money and will take a lot of time too..so I don't think they will choose this route.

I am not sure but the drama is airing right now or they have not released the drama yet? Either way, I fee bad for the others involved in this project.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
  • Replies 152k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Sarang21!!

Hi, how are you? :fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, larus said:

I am not sure but the drama is airing right now or they have not released the drama yet? Either way, I fee bad for the others involved in this project.

The Drama has already started airing

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

The Drama has already started airing

OK. Thanks for your reply. They will replace the actor then if he is the main lead. This happened with drama Joseon Survival when Kang Ji Wan appeared in the first episodes and Seo Ji-Suk finished the drama. I am not sure (don`t remember well) if they cut some episodes as well.

If I remember corectly, the character has a tragic ending so it could be possible to kill early the character.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon  Barf drama has hit one of the worse scenes I have seen in while.  and seeing that there is going to second season I honestly don´t know if I can watch that. 

Wonho and bi realised abs mv:s. I liked wonho more that Bi. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  Barf drama has hit one of the worse scenes I have seen in while.  and seeing that there is going to second season I honestly don´t know if I can watch that. 

Wonho and bi realised abs mv:s. I liked wonho more that Bi.

Which scene are you talking about, triplet? I vomited a couple of times too while watching the latest episodes. :D

Wonho's video was better than Rain's. At least when looking at the abs.

Rain is so skinny nowadays.... :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon the scene when the 40 barf husband confessed to his young mistress that his barf step mom was his first love. and then talking about all children wanting to marry their dad. :spitswater:

the other really barf scene was the one where the barf step mom was listening his barf step son doing his business in the toilet.

yeah Rain is way too skinny. 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon the scene when the 40 barf husband confessed to his young mistress that his barf step mom was his first love. and then talking about all children wanting to marry their dad.

the other really barf scene was the one where the barf step mom was listening his barf step son doing his business in the toilet.

Uhm... Yeah... Those scenes were barf inducing indeed!

gross vomit GIF

I am having the hardest time with the apple scenes. :spitswater:

I am for some reason liking the 30s husband and his mistress. Just posted about that on the drama thread, but am guessing I won't get any likes for my unpopular opinion. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon

yeah. what was that apple scene?  why was he so mesmerized about that apple and that someone could eat it quietly. 

the 30 husband and his mistress suits together better than the 30´s husband and his wife. 

@Sleepy Owl yeah there was many boring scenes and then lot of barf scenes. not many interesting scenes. 

what I´m interested is why does the shady pd guy want his brother to get back with the musical actress?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, joccu said:

what I´m interested is why does the shady pd guy want his brother to get back with the musical actress?

I heard, the Shady PD Dude's brother is more Shady than he is, is that true? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
40 minutes ago, joccu said:

Barf drama has hit one of the worse scenes I have seen in while.  and seeing that there is going to second season I honestly don´t know if I can watch that. 

Second season? I feel your pain. :w00t:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
4 minutes ago, larus said:

Talking about the seasons, I heard Penthouse might have a 3rd season :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
7 minutes ago, larus said:

We are all suffering. :D

1. The scenes in this drama are gross.

2. They are extending the plot in season 1 with even more vomit inducing scenes.

Nobody wins.

fall spinning GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
4 minutes ago, partyon said:

We are all suffering. :D

1. The scenes in this drama are gross.

2. They are extending the plot in season 1 with even more vomit inducing scenes.

Nobody wins.

I am curious. Why so many of you decided to watch this drama?

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Talking about the seasons, I heard Penthouse might have a 3rd season 

Yes, they said it will be two seasons before the drama start airing but they decide to split the second season in two of 12 episodes (24 in total) instead of 20 how it was planed in the first place.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
5 minutes ago, larus said:

I am curious. Why so many of you decided to watch this drama?

Temporary insanity maybe? :D Actually I don't know. haha

We heard this was gonna be makjang, and we decided to give it a go. We wanted birth secrets, truck of doom, kimchi slaps. The works!

:evilelmo:

BUT

The plot right now:

mr. hankey toilet GIF by South Park

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
53 minutes ago, larus said:

OK. Thanks for your reply. They will replace the actor then if he is the main lead. This happened with drama Joseon Survival when Kang Ji Wan appeared in the first episodes and Seo Ji-Suk finished the drama. I am not sure (don`t remember well) if they cut some episodes as well.

If I remember corectly, the character has a tragic ending so it could be possible to kill early the character.

Ah I see. The question is how fast they can find a replacement and reshoot the scenes.

I feel bad for the crew.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5