Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the clips - watched each of them - had a good a laugh :D

Nasi lemak biasa - wanted to go for some fresh coconut rice and sambal

exactly like this @Wuzetian -  not with hardboiled egg

That pic has the word Cream Biscuit written below.   They do look like scones.  :D

I remember you ordered your cat food some time AGO - still not here yet?  @Lmangla  oh dear!

@Min2206, I've eaten this Nasi lemak biasa with hard-boiled egg..... So, you love eating this with chili sauce, huh?  :Twerkdatbutt:

+2

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Hello @willenette 

I think is scones and is good for afternoon tea.

@Wuzetian  I had rice with steam fish for lunch today.

@Thong Thin, since I don't really dig teas, I can say scones is also good for warm coffee. They are best when they're served warm. There aren't any rules when it comes to the food, but I agree with you that scones is really good for a standard afternoon tea.  :kaching1:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

29 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, I've eaten this Nasi lemak biasa with hard-boiled egg..... So, you love eating this with chili sauce, huh?  

It's not just a  chilli sauce @willenette :D  Yes, I love the sambal.  Without it, the nasi lemak will be bland to me.

Nasi lemak is traditionally served with a hot spicy sauce (sambal) and other condiments.  The sambal is a MUST - a type of sauce or paste made from a variety of chili peppers with shrimp paste, garlic, ginger, shallot, scallion, palm sugar, and lime juice. (quote from wiki)

Sambal Belacan - Cookidoo® – the official Thermomix® recipe platform
one version

Sambal Tumis | The Bonding Tool

another version

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

57712776.jpg

@larus Chingu, @partyon Noona had offered me to watch the second season with her. You never know, I might just jump into the second season once I am done with "Great Queen Seondeok". Talking about this drama, I am already on the 48th episode now, so need to watch only 14-15 episodes. I think I will complete it by this weekend :wow1:

@joccu, @Ameera Ali Chingus I am not sure how many 3rd teams are supposed to be going to the next round, but seeing most of them having 3 or 4 points, I think Finland with 3 points have their chances to qualify for the next round :hwaiting:

@Ameera Ali Chingu, I see you were on roll yesterday in the "Barf Drama" thread, loved your gifs and posts, they were quite funny as always :loolz:

By the way Chingus, who among you is watching "Monthly House" I need to know if it is good enough to start, and who among you is watching "Voice 4" since I wanna discuss things, I hope I will be able to post my thoughts on its thread today evening :piggydance:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Wuzetian havent thought of what to eat yet.. ideas?

Me craving for Mee Goreng Jawa...I've not eaten in years!

19759210_4uyay2o00laepNZHzsN985RbhiJSqrt

Dinner craving for Peking Duck...

kc-peking-duck-articleLarge-v2.jpg

@Min2206 Nothing beats a hot plate of nasi lemak anytime! I actually eat without sambal...Haha...

@Thong Thin Healthy meal!

@gm4queen @MayanEcho Lunch time now for both of you?

+2 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chignu!! My lunch time is few hours away! Still planning to choose menu for today!!! :joy: What;s up with your lunch anyway, dear??!

Oh thought the time difference is only 2.5 hours ? Not hungry so just do fasting today...Been eating a lot for the past few days...So time to give tummy a mini vacation...Haha...But planning for dinner already...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

17 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

It's not just a  chilli sauce @willenette :D  Yes, I love the sambal.  Without it, the nasi lemak will be bland to me.

Nasi lemak is traditionally served with a hot spicy sauce (sambal) and other condiments.  The sambal is a MUST - a type of sauce or paste made from a variety of chili peppers with shrimp paste, garlic, ginger, shallot, scallion, palm sugar, and lime juice. (quote from wiki)

one version

another version

@Min2206, I remember when I ate this I told them to omit the sambal since I don't eat chili or anything spicy for that matter.  But, it tasted good, anyway. :kaching3:

+2

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chignu!! My lunch time is few hours away! Still planning to choose menu for today!!! :joy: What;s up with your lunch anyway, dear??!

@gm4queen, here in my side, it's already passed lunchtime. :Fist1:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, I remember when I ate this I told them to omit the sambal since I don't eat chili or anything spicy for that matter.  But, it tasted good, anyway. 

+2

So, you and @sadthe1st can shake hand, no spicy foods.:D

@Wuzetian - is tea time !!!!!.... am craving for Ma Lai Kuo.  I love the brown sugar taste.

Kuih.JPG

30 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way Chingus, who among you is watching "Monthly House" I need to know if it is good enough to start, and who among you is watching "Voice 4" since I wanna discuss things, I hope I will be able to post my thoughts on its thread today evening 

Voice 4 is in my watch list, but have not started watching.

My head is still racking on who killed Ji-Yong ...:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 Nothing beats a hot plate of nasi lemak anytime! I actually eat without sambal...Haha...

@Thong Thin Healthy meal!

@gm4queen @MayanEcho Lunch time now for both of you?

+2 

@Wuzetian, I haven't tried this Mee Goreng Jawa.. Is this noodles? For me, the best tasty peking duck is in Beijing, China. How I love the crispy skin served separately with a sauce, it tastes sweet. This dish is so expensive so, I rather prefer chicken - hahaha - :heart3:

+2

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

@Wuzetian - is tea time !!!!!.... am craving for Ma Lai Kuo.  I love the brown sugar taste.

Voice 4 is in my watch list, but have not started watching.

@Thong Thin, what's Ma Lai Kuo? A cake? Looks yummy..... Ye, GO for "Voice 4" - :kitty:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

44 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yes, I love the sambal.  Without it, the nasi lemak will be bland to me.

i'm the weak one who always order nasi lemak dun want chili dun want ikan bilis... lol

no sambal too, cos there's dried shrimps inside

Freak Out No GIF by pikaole

32 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

hahahaha you have both meals planned out!

i went out to packet beef horfun zichar.. and 2 pcs of the prawn crackers without prawns from the wuxiang stall.

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

yes!

We Did It Reaction GIF

@Wuzetian @willenette

42 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

who among you is watching "Voice 4" since I wanna discuss things, I hope I will be able to post my thoughts on its thread today evening

V4 has song seung heon right?

means there's definitely scenes of him showing off his abs..

ABS ALERT!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Me 3+ haha...I dont think I've eaten or probably I did maybe when I was much younger cant remember. Not much of a cake person or kuih person except for my personal favourites. 

Angku for my birthday this year...

kuih-angku-lifestyle-emel-pic-100221-1.j

+2

13 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Wuzetian, I haven't tried this Mee Goreng Jawa.. Is this noodles? For me, the best tasty peking duck is in Beijing, China. How I love the crispy skin served separately with a sauce, it tastes sweet. This dish is so expensive so, I rather prefer chicken - hahaha - 

+2

Yeah noodles the Mamak style...Just cant get around here unlike in Penang...Every corner you probably can find one...Peking duck a must try at least once in a lifetime though...

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i went out to packet beef horfun zichar.. and 2 pcs of the prawn crackers without prawns from the wuxiang stall.

Crave only didnt get to buy also...Someday soon...

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, sadthe1st said:

these can still tapao from the restaurants or eating house right?

Lol...The foods I want probably very far away from me...Few reasons why I dont order deliver take outs...

The delivery fees are exorbitant

Prefer to give them businesses directly as a paying customer coz delivery platforms takes a huge chunk like 30%

I'll pack using my own container whenever possible (zero waste)

Food gets soggy and cold (This you will resonate with me, haha!)

+2 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

22 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Me 3+ haha...I dont think I've eaten or probably I did maybe when I was much younger cant remember. Not much of a cake person or kuih person except for my personal favourites. 

Angku for my birthday this year...

+2

Yeah noodles the Mamak style...Just cant get around here unlike in Penang...Every corner you probably can find one...Peking duck a must try at least once in a lifetime though...

Crave only didnt get to buy also...Someday soon...

@Wuzetian, I've tried this Ang Ku Kueh when I was in China. It's moist & it has peanut filling, right? They told us that this usually taste better as it ages since the flavours continue to develop even after it

has been baked/cooked. ... You just need to put this in the fridge (chiller) not freezer.    :shaq:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

i have to agree on this.. even during the off peak hours 3pm to 5pm where grabfood has free delivery.. the food itself is already on a markup price.. each item is $1-1.50 more ex than if you go buy from the stalls directly..

so example, if i buy the chicha creamy lemon tart from the bbt store, it's S$5.70.. if i buy from GF it's already S$7.. exclude the delivery fee.

82ffa003a90040349f864dea04352dda_1623319

cr.: owner

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

my clumpy noodles.. lol and the medium rare beef that came out of the box as well done..

Down With Love Omg GIF

@willenette have you tried this?

as what the name on the pic says, it's black (or rather, grey) than the usual red.

it's peppery with the green bean paste more savory than sweet.. i love these!

img_14291_thumb.jpg?w=376&h=376

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Lol...The foods I want probably very far away from me...Few reasons why I dont order deliver take outs...

Prefer to give them businesses directly as a paying customer coz delivery platforms takes a huge chunk like 30%

I'll pack using my own container whenever possible (zero waste)

+2 

@Wuzetian, I do agree with you about the delivery fees............   Like you, I also don't order via delivery.  :twerk2:

+2

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i have to agree on this.. even during the off peak hours 3pm to 5pm where grabfood has free delivery.. the food itself is already on a markup price.. each item is $1-1.50 more ex than if you go buy from the stalls directly..

so example, if i buy the chicha creamy lemon tart from the bbt store, it's S$5.70.. if i buy from GF it's already S$7.. exclude the delivery fee.

my clumpy noodles.. lol and the medium rare beef that came out of the box as well done..

@willenette have you tried this?

as what the name on the pic says, it's black (or rather, grey) than the usual red.

it's peppery with the green bean paste more savory than sweet.. i love these!

@sadthe1st, no, haven't tried it.     :Woah:     Where is this food originated? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Wuzetian, I've tried this Ang Ku Kueh when I was in China. It's moist & it has peanut filling, right? They told us that this usually taste better as it ages since the flavours continue to develop even after it has been baked/cooked. ... You just need to put this in the fridge (chiller) not freezer.    

There's a variety of fillings but the most common is the mung bean sweet filling. Rest can either be red bean, savoury or peppery like @sadthe1st mentioned but I dont think we have this version here. Coz our version in Msia is called Angku means Red Kuih not O Ku which means Black Kuih. It is only steamed never baked otherwise the skin will disappear? I keep in freezer though. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, what's Ma Lai Kuo? A cake? Looks yummy..... Ye, GO for "Voice 4" - 

+2

+2

Yes, is a cake where the method of making is steam and is very soft.

Are you watching Voice 4 too ?:blush:

59 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm the weak one who always order nasi lemak dun want chili dun want ikan bilis... lol

no sambal too, cos there's dried shrimps inside

V4 has song seung heon right?

means there's definitely scenes of him showing off his abs..

ABS ALERT!!

YES, another of my hot abs oppa !... :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

828C

Mario Hello GIF

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Min2206 @mirmz @MayanEcho @Ameera Ali  @agenth @Calli  @confusedheart326 @gm4queen @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl  @partyon @twinkle_little_star @Tamakins @willenette @Wuzetian

@Lmangla that is a good plan to have more pet food at home if/when the next lockdown comes.

@Ameera Ali  @Sleepy Owl  the is going to be 4 best 3 teams in the nexr round.   Right now the are in the last place. But after tonight games they are out of that. So no next for Finland. But I have to say they played better than I thought. I'm bit sad that they didn't not play same with Russia than with Belgium.

I'm finally going to get my vaccination shot. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6