Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Hey there Chingus 

66589145.jpg

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Ooh, that's bad @partyon I somehow can't tune in to the drama.  I saw some clips - SJK's role seems to be "godly" in there?    I know it's according to the script @Sleepy Owl   Do share more please, when you have time.   Your workload is getting heavier and heavier lately, sunbae-nim.   Until you don't even know what we are talking.  :tears:

So you see, when I watched this drama, I found the story telling kind of similar, and it turned out to be by the writer of "Chief Kim" and "Fiery Priest". If you have watched them, he kind of used some serious issues in the drama, like corruption, and then added some comedy in it, and same is happening here.

But this time, at least for me, the comedy is not working well, especially on FL's part and Taecyeon's. Taecyeon suddenly includes some English words while speaking which sometimes does not even sound funny, and so does the FL. If you have watched "Fiery Priest", the FL there too had some comic scenes and had to act funny, but those never seemed to be over acting to me, here well, it seems that way. Plot kind of seems interesting, but somehow, I am not really liking the storytelling and SJK kind of does not match the role, at least till now. Let's hope it will be better. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
  • Replies 149.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

seems like @partyon @joccu @Sleepy Owl ain't too fascinated with vincenzo?

i haven't started that, and beyond evil.

feeling lazy to start a new drama

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

For now none of us are much fascinated by it. I particularly loved "Beyond Evil", had really good 2 episodes. 

Hey there @joccu, @Abs_ triggered :Pandabulous:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i have a training to attend later from 2-3pm; means i can't go out for lunch.. and going out to packet lunch back is a hassle during peak lunch hours..

guess it's back to bread, cheese and shaved ham..

+2

I thought you had bought your favourite kewpie ?

@joccu & @Abs_ triggered  hello and good morning

Weather is hot, having juice to quench my thirst.

Watermelon-Juice-III.jpg

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i have a training to attend later from 2-3pm; means i can't go out for lunch.. and going out to packet lunch back is a hassle during peak lunch hours..

guess it's back to bread, cheese and shaved ham..

Stay sane Chingu! 

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But this time, at least for me, the comedy is not working well, especially on FL's part and Taecyeon's. Taecyeon suddenly includes some English words while speaking which sometimes does not even sound funny, and so does the FL. If you have watched "Fiery Priest", the FL there too had some comic scenes and had to act funny, but those never seemed to be over acting to me, here well, it seems that way. Plot kind of seems interesting, but somehow, I am not really liking the storytelling and SJK kind of does not match the role, at least till now. Let's hope it will be better. 

I have not seen any of the dramas you mentioned above.  I know Taecyeon but have not seen him in acting.  And I do agree with you on SJK here ... somehow somewhere it does not gel.  And happy to see you s-owl-miling back!  

Hello @joccufreetoedit#goodmorning #drink #tea tomlinson #remixit | Good morning tea,  Tea gif, Drinking tea

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning @elan1 @mirmz @sadthe1st

Good Morning Friend :) 

69-BB2-ABA-CD1-A-4-B4-F-8-F1-E-B849-B8-C

rice porridge, black rice with lemon herb chicken. 

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

Hola amiga :)

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Here, it is mandatory to wear masks.   You will be fine if caught by the authorities.  Shop owners / retail operators will not let you enter unless you wear mask, do the check in (for tracing purpose) via mobile app and take temperature.  Standard SOP.  I will wear mask in the car, some don't (this is not strict) but once you are out of your car / home, please adhere. 

it varies by state, that’s probably the rates are so high. 50 states, 50 different rules and regulations. Some enforce and some don’t enforce :( even within the state, even some different cities have different rules. In our area, we wear mask in stores and in restaurants but walking outside, not required. 

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Hi friend :wub:

The FL in Vincenzo is a poor imitation of FL from love from another star mixed with FL from Fiery Priest :P

oh my god omg GIF by Girlys Blog

Good morning @MayanEcho :)

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu

hi friend :) 

1 hour ago, joccu said:

good morning friend :wub:

1 hour ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Have an Amazing day too :heart: don’t forget to feed your oppas good proteins :P

Darth Vader Food GIF

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
42 minutes ago, elan1 said:

rice porridge, black rice with lemon herb chicken. 

it varies by state, that’s probably the rates are so high. 50 states, 50 different rules and regulations. Some enforce and some don’t enforce :( even within the state, even some different cities have different rules. In our area, we wear mask in stores and in restaurants but walking outside, not required. 

The FL in Vincenzo is a poor imitation of FL from love from another star mixed with FL from Fiery Priest :P

Have not seen black rice @elan1 
Interesting ... we had porridge yesterday too.    To beat the heatiness in body and out , meaning the weather.

Thanks on the info on Vicenzo.

5 things we love about Southeast Asia's Cendol and why the 900-year-old  dessert is here to stay - Culture

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

hi @Sleepy Owl @Abs_ triggered @joccu @elan1

re-hi @Thong Thin @Min2206 @MayanEcho

@Thong Thin i bought the kewpie mayo but i dun have my california walnut bread..

i did have a good sandwich.. hmm, do u even call pandesal buns a sandwich as long as we stuff things inside??

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLn52T7M3NN/?igshid=17vxhowthr9xx

@Min2206 my call just ended.. and i need a hot cup of teh tarik.. maybe i should crawl out of the house to packet one home!

@Abs_ triggered does that mean, i should return to continue watching LUCA ep3 onwards? i mean, there's decent abs there lol

@Sleepy Owl  guess it's not worth the effort watching Vincenzo anymore? let's wait a few more episodes and sneak on the drama threads for hints 

@elan1 what's black rice? squid ink risotto?

johnny depp love GIF

^ i miss jack sparrow!

• Love 1
  • Blob 6
1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I have not seen any of the dramas you mentioned above.  I know Taecyeon but have not seen him in acting.  And I do agree with you on SJK here ... somehow somewhere it does not gel.  And happy to see you s-owl-miling back!  

If you have not watched those dramas, I would highly recommend you to. They are among the best I have watched, both of them. 

134523.jpg

@Abs_ triggered since I have started LUCA, Lee Da Hee's character is there to either threaten the ML saying "I am gonna definitely kill you if you killed my parents" or just be beaten to pulp by the baddies :loolz:

And seeing how easily and fast she recovers, enough to fight and get the second beating again, I sometimes feel, she is a mutant too :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Here's teh tarik for you - warm

i always love the jiggly foam (i called that bubbleheads) when i drink teh tarik at the eatery.. when packet back, no foam at all hahaha unless i blow into the straw??

Over It Mood GIF

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

And seeing how easily and fast she recovers, enough to fight and get the second beating again, I sometimes feel, she is a mutant too

it's still not being revealed if she's one??

ok i'm going out to get my teh tarik.. back in 15mins or so..

and i feel like eating lays salt n vinegar potato chips!!!

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 3
31 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin i bought the kewpie mayo but i dun have my california walnut bread..

i did have a good sandwich.. hmm, do u even call pandesal buns a sandwich as long as we stuff things inside??

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLn52T7M3NN/?igshid=17vxhowthr9xx

+2

LOL, is it a MUST to have kewpie mayo with California Walnut bread?

:lollipop:

30 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Abs_ triggered since I have started LUCA, Lee Da Hee's character is there to either threaten the ML saying "I am gonna definitely kill you if you killed my parents" or just be beaten to pulp by the baddies :loolz:

And seeing how easily and fast she recovers, enough to fight and get the second beating again, I sometimes feel, she is a mutant too :joy:

Lee Da Hee seems to get beating practically in every episodes. And,she can't fight at all.

:joy:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@sadthe1st  5 , 6 , first part of episode 7 feisty Luca don’t need shirt :joy: 

@Sleepy Owl dating Luca  is draining mentally and physically , she most be mutant to keep up with him 

she hey boyfriend 

him : what the RickRoll'D 

2sXHlwS.gif

He : hey girlfriend 

she : what the RickRoll'D 

XBNKOMU.gif

You say tomato, I say tomahto :phew:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
29 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl  guess it's not worth the effort watching Vincenzo anymore? let's wait a few more episodes and sneak on the drama threads for hints 

I think its too early to judge it right now, but I had higher expectations from it. Since the writer has had some great dramas, I will trust him right now, but really hope the forced humor is less in the coming episodes. 

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it's still not being revealed if she's one??

I was kidding though, she definitely is human, but it is funny how easily the baddies beat her around, and she does not end up with serious injuries. In just some minutes or one episode, she is ready for getting her next round of beating :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Have not seen black rice @elan1 
Interesting ... we had porridge yesterday too.    To beat the heatiness in body and out , meaning the weather.

Thanks on the info on Vicenzo.

black rice used to be forbidden rice where it was for royalty only long time ago. It’s healthier than white and brown rice :) 

Netflix Sam Dean GIF by Daybreak

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

@elan1 what's black rice? squid ink risotto

squid ink :lol:

3-AD71331-8028-4-F24-889-C-A13-BEA5-DF98

Good night everyone :)

Tired Good Night GIF

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5