• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

gosh, he is too young!! lol

how young is he??? He is over 18 right? He looks like early 20s. Don’t tell me he’s a minor :scream:

okay how about this oppa, you can produce enough blood to fill a swimming pool :joy:

2-FD3978-A-920-C-4891-856-D-E960-C7-CB0-

10 hours ago, Min2206 said:

am pretty sure you are not the only one who noticed. That editorial division would have gotten an earful, internally and from the public.

if they’re driving, is it necessary to wear mask? I would personally wear one just to prevent dust and air pollution :P but not because of covid? Is the rules more strict over there? In the states, very few wear masks if they’re driving unless there are passengers in public transportation. 

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone watching Vincenzo?

I haven't yet had time to watch the first 2 episodes, but I am reading a lot of negative comments about it...

Even the comments on Koala's Playground are quite harsh... :crazy:

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/02/21/vincenzo-episode-2-surges-to-9-295-as-the-mafia-lawyer-takes-on-even-more-lawless-south-korean-rich-and-powerful/

I checked it out but I’m not jazzing with it. I really like fiery priest so it’s bizarre that I don’t like Vincenzo although I think SJK is amazing :) 

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

5 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

everyone.. always be there, a team add

Hi friend :wub:

4 hours ago, joccu said:

everyone!! :love:

hey friend :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I remember I used to have these

omg childhood memories! I love jellos. I used to sneak downstairs at night and eat them from the fridge when everyone is sleeping :joy:

3 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@Min2206 , @Thong Thin , @Lmangla @Jillia@sadthe1st , @elan1 , @partyon  I wish I was so good with words, I am so touched reading your post in  the event thread :heart:

love you :love:

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

going to crawl to my pillow soon - goodnight Chingus

good night friend  :) 

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: OMO! Who is the hot Italian dude in ep 1 ? Can he appear also in the next 19 episodes? :love:

that’s one of the things I was disappointed in, that they were in Italy for like 5-10 minutes :( like what’s the point? :bawling:

Idk who he is but You can have this hot Italian to console you instead :lol:

200.gif

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Taecyeon's role is worse than I thought. :unamused:

What's with a grown man skippi

It’s suppose to throw us off :joy:

but apparently he’s the main villain. That’s what most people are thinking and also I heard the production team goofed up and announced he was in talks to star in the drama as a villain and then later he got announced as confirmed for the drama but as a different role. But it’s most likely he’s the main villain :lol:

edit: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/entertainment-news/web-series/vincenzo-drama-confirms-2pms-taecyeon-as-villain-song-joong-ki.html

theme park wolf GIF

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
10 minutes ago, elan1 said:

It’s suppose to throw us off :joy:

but apparently he’s the main villain. That’s what most people are thinking and also I heard the production team goofed up and announced he was in talks to star in the drama as a villain and then later he got announced as confirmed for the drama but as a different role. But it’s most likely he’s the main villain :lol:

Yes, that''s my guess as well, that there will be a big plot twist with him being revealed to be a villain.

At least I hope so. I don't want to see him skipping for 20 episodes.

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, that''s my guess as well, that there will be a big plot twist with him being revealed to be a villain.

At least I hope so. I don't want to see him skipping for 20 episodes.

GIF by leeannelocken

maybe they will upgrade him and make him skip rope too :joy:

horse jumping rope GIF

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Song Joong Ki can't even pronounce his own name Vincenzo correctly!

talking nigel thornberry GIF

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
4 hours ago, larus said:

Good. I hope others will follow. I miss a certain owl avatar, @Sleepy Owl!!!!

I am gonna change back to my old DP tomorrow :approves:, I am done barfing too :joy:

6 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Sunbae @Sleepy Owl what do you have to say this?   You must be wondering, why I always ask you, right?
Here's jelly for you - you like?

Sorry Chingu, what are we talking about again? I was mostly out of action today, since work was too hectic, things were crazy today :evilelmo:

Were asking about Vincenzo? It was fine, but more comic than I had expected it to be. The FL and Taecyeon are made to overact a bit too much. I mean having seen them act, I know they can act quite well, and believe it is the script that demands them act that way. 

Thank you for the Jelly Chingu :kisslevel:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
4 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

He may want to solve kissing problem with short woman , buts gill think is painful in his neck :mrgreen:

he honestly should had let her sit on that pole and then kissed her or do one of these techniques below :joy:

29021-C63-5-C38-4353-8493-EBA95-B34-E346
B2-A156-AD-6-DCA-4-EE7-ABC1-EF8-E8514-E3
F665-E5-EC-632-A-4727-8934-53482-BD04-A1

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

if they’re driving, is it necessary to wear mask? I would personally wear one just to prevent dust and air pollution :P but not because of covid? Is the rules more strict over there? In the states, very few wear masks if they’re driving unless there are passengers in public transportation. 

Here, it is mandatory to wear masks.   You will be fine if caught by the authorities.  Shop owners / retail operators will not let you enter unless you wear mask, do the check in (for tracing purpose) via mobile app and take temperature.  Standard SOP.  I will wear mask in the car, some don't (this is not strict) but once you are out of your car / home, please adhere. 

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Yay, mobile's back. Setting up things then will catch up.

Took you quite awhile.  Glad it is back up and going.  Hope the setting will not give you any more issues.

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Song Joong Ki can't even pronounce his own name Vincenzo correctly!

Ooh, that's bad @partyon I somehow can't tune in to the drama.  I saw some clips - SJK's role seems to be "godly" in there?    I know it's according to the script @Sleepy Owl   Do share more please, when you have time.   Your workload is getting heavier and heavier lately, sunbae-nim.   Until you don't even know what we are talking.  :tears:

Hello @mirmz @elan1 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @joccu

Good Morning Tea Gifs for Whatsapp, Facebook {Best HD Images}

10 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon @Abs_ triggered I just saw shinee new music video. And choi minho still has his killer abs. 

can we have more? :D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

336d3b11913b7a2d63f9149e21f36bf1.jpg

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @iksunijini5 @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star and all +/- players

@Min2206 Got it back late last night. I don't have much apps, nor problems in setting up cos it's always backed up. The update of almost all apps took time though. I also see very little change to the interface. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

i have a training to attend later from 2-3pm; means i can't go out for lunch.. and going out to packet lunch back is a hassle during peak lunch hours..

guess it's back to bread, cheese and shaved ham..

bored cara delevingne GIF

• Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7