• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That was the day, when he started to enjoy going to gym and found new motivation 

Well, if that happens in your gym, I am sure you be motivated too, sunbae-nim? :naughty:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Whoa, didn't expect you @Jillia to make those SJK shower gifs 
Makes me wonder, why is @Abs_ triggered more interested in that woman's solid butt.   And where is @partyon - was hoping for some review on the abs specification moments.

I am going to back my Tunnel.

+2

It was probably the funniest scene simply because the editing was so funny with the music and all. :lol:

:spitswater:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Well, if that happens in your gym, I am sure you be motivated too, sunbae-nim? :naughty:

Well, not gonna happen, since I don't go to gym too lazy to do it :loolz:.

I instead used to go to the nearby park for running or do other sports like Football, Hockey, and cricket. Now due to pandemic all this is stopped, hopefully I will be able to get back to running when winter ends. 

7 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@Sleepy Owl activity that make woman a pregnant and lose her fit body :mrgreen:

I wouldn't say pregnant, but that sure did play a big part in her becoming the mistress :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, not gonna happen, since I don't go to gym too lazy to do it .

I instead used to go to the nearby park for running or do other sports like Football, Hockey, and cricket. Now due to pandemic all this is stopped, hopefully I will be able to get back to running when winter ends. 

I was just teasing laa
I too will look if I am at the gym.  not for motivation nor envy - maybe just , some people just have the body

Like this one
jeon.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
20 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @Abs_ triggered  the ending of ep 9 was totally unexpected. totally did not see that coming. 

I will be watching the episode later tonight. On another, "Beyond Evil" had a really strong start in terms of plot, and I liked it. So if you are thinking about it, I would recommend you to watch it. :approves:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I was just teasing laa
I too will look if I am at the gym.  not for motivation nor envy - maybe just , some people just have the body

Main reason (apart from being lazy), for me not going to gym is that there a lot of people. I already don't like crowded places and try to avoid them. I used to go to gym during my college days with my friend, and would go early in the morning, around 6 am, when they would just open the gym, so we would only be the ones doing it. 

Later on, after graduating, I didn't really go to gym. I always was more comfortable running. 

By the way, who is that beautiful lady, is she an actress or just a random pic from net?

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way, who is that beautiful lady, is she an actress or just a random pic from net?

Jun Ji Hyun -- the one that was supposed to be in Kingdom 3 (FL)

She was the FL in the Legends of the Blue Sea opposite LMH and also the same acting opposite Kim SHyun - My Love From The Star.   Her English name is Gianna Jun.

Me not her fan, by the way but I prefer her in modelling .  

Hi @Ernie
Image result for hi gif

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Credit: I made these gifs

i had to scroll up to see chingu's name.. hahaha when i see such gifs i'll only think of @Abs_ triggered and @partyon.. so now @Jillia is claiming some oppa % on SJK too

happy giggle GIF

time for me to sleep.. post more juicy pics! i'll check them tomorrow morning

Time For Bed Weekend GIF

hey wait, @Abs_ triggered that woman isn't the stepmom right??

Season 5 Nightmare GIF by Friends

+2

• LOL 8
Just now, Abs_ triggered said:

no he got other woman on the side too

okayyy.. just a quick question before i re-head back to sleep..

Spoiler

i hope he didn't sleep with his stepmom..?

or there's going to be plenty of chances since this is going to be a longwinded series like those TW dramas over 300 episodes..

rainbow throw up GIF

i'll come back in the morning with a barf bag.. nite nite!

• LOL 5
  • Blob 3