• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @Jillia @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @larus    @Sleepy Owl @partyon @Abs_ triggered @Lmangla

@kokodus @4evrkdrama  @Min2206

@Thong Thin @Ernie @joccu

@cenching @pompyavi @Nodame  @iksunijini5 , to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1  @forme26 fi @NaYouSabi? ,

sending a smile to say... have a cheerful day. :D

Patrick Swayze Smile GIF

still reeling. :D

Jan-s-Page-of-Awesomeness.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

Hello, everyone! I am behind will all my dramas this week. I have not started any new drama yet. I am not in a mood.

I took the vaccin yesterday and I still have some side effects. I hope everyone is alright. Fighting!

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
4 minutes ago, larus said:

Hello, everyone! I am behind will all my dramas this week. I have not started any new drama yet. I am not in a mood.

I took the vaccin yesterday and I still have some side effects. I hope everyone is alright. Fighting!

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

I am behind in dramas too, just watched the first episode of "River where the Moon Rises". Other than that, the other 3 new dramas are still pending to be watched. 

Hopefully the side effects will not be around for long Chingu and you will feel better :heartxoxo:

Hey there @twinkle_little_star :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
2 hours ago, larus said:

I took the vaccin yesterday and I still have some side effects. I hope everyone is alright.

Though you might feel the reactions for 2 to 3 days more, hope everyday you feel much better. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
25 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Great! I will watch the episode tonight 

@partyon and @Abs_ triggered chingus should extend the barf bags business to sisyphus.. the one that LMH advertised for Samsonite Red cos, there's so many luggage in ep1.. and i bet they must be super solid core to be able to fly all over the place!

Luggage GIF by Jen Atkintraveling season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• LOL 8