Add and Subtract Game

Admin

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Min2206 @Wuzetian ~ lockdown sucks but at least we have soompi to help. :kiss_wink:

it has been extended another week in my state but there is some lifting. certain shops including hair salon will be allowed to be open for a limited number of hours and we should be able to move around without a pass. phew!! can't wait to fix my hair. 

Agree on this @Lmangla Helps much!  And @Thong Thin thanks for the hug

Missing You Love Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

So many #teambarf DPs in this thread?? :scream: I am so feeling loved that you guys love my artwork. Thank you so much, everyone! :heart:

Yeah.. As @Thong Thin chingu said, we should be grateful to whomever invented Internet and Soompi Forums!!! Hope we can have a great time here as always! ♥

It's good to love and be loved
:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

18 hours ago, Lmangla said:

this is like dollhouse cooking taken to another step! 

who on earth thinks of stuff like this? rather fun watch

i follow Tiny Kitchen on IG... haha they actually have the whole kitchen set, inclusive of mini fridge which was unbelievable!

another interesting animation using wool is this:-

https://www.instagram.com/p/COiHI1GDpy0/?utm_medium=copy_link

hi there everyone!

curlyfries-shutterstock%20crop.jpg

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

13 hours ago, agenth said:

How do you know I use Chrome? 

Unfortunately I don't have any additional tips to what has been shared already. Perhaps it helps knowing what causes the freeze. Is it when you open a tab, click a link, or just when it's stationary?

Lol you mentioned before in the last 50 over pages I assume...Think was when browsing or clicking any commands on the browser will trigger. 

12 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Chingu I cannot assure 0% horror factor as the drama is ongoing and as i said there is a  “creepy” villain coming on but still I don’t find it’s scary as i find it just a move to move the plot in a little bit more interesting way. 

As for cardboard Oppa Eonni @partyon & chingu @Sleepy Owl can give a better answer :joy:

One thing I like about the drama is that they casted the FL which looked like any ordinary girl in real life. She reminds me of GHJ junior. @partyon @Sleepy Owl How Cardboard Oppa was derived? 

12 hours ago, partyon said:

To show solidarity for barf drama's premiere. 

Which drama is premiering?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Which drama is premiering?

If it is the "barf drama" than it is the second season of the makjang daily weekend TV Chosun drama Love and divorce or something.  Apparently, many people from this thread that are are watching this. Don`t ask me why. :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

We just passed 2 weeks, another 2 more.   And if extended for another 8 more weeks, our country will go "kaput" economy-wise.  Already in bad shape financially @Wuzetian @Thong Thin

I just dont know what else to say...Financial aids are not enough to go round for all categories of citizens. 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

+2

good morning all!

@Min2206 @Wuzetian ~ lockdown sucks but at least we have soompi to help. :kiss_wink:

it has been extended another week in my state but there is some lifting. certain shops including hair salon will be allowed to be open for a limited number of hours and we should be able to move around without a pass. phew!! can't wait to fix my hair. 

Awesome! Go get your hair done! I possibly need a cut in the next 5-6 months...Saves time me worrying...LOL...Btw where do you download the wechat emojis? 

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

that Love ft. Marriage n Divorce i think.. i saw there's a Season 2.. lol

+2

You like this dish too? Hard to get now since they are normally road side vendors...

3 minutes ago, larus said:

If it is the "barf drama" than it is the second season of the makjang daily weekend TV Chosun drama Love and divorce or something.  So many people from this thread that are are watching this. Don`t ask me why. 

Barf drama and ppl dont mind watching...I need to study their brains...Hahaha

scientist microscope GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

+2

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

that Love ft. Marriage n Divorce i think.. i saw there's a Season 2.. lol

+2

You like this dish too? Hard to get now since they are normally road side vendors...

3 minutes ago, larus said:

If it is the "barf drama" than it is the second season of the makjang daily weekend TV Chosun drama Love and divorce or something.  So many people from this thread that are are watching this. Don`t ask me why. 

Barf drama and ppl dont mind watching...I need to study their brains...Hahaha

scientist microscope GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

for a moment, i thought u meant that barf drama is a dish

Episode 12 Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

putu pirings are sometimes sold in stalls that's inside the malls.

i bought 2 packets from a stall in a coffeeshop just now hehe going to bring them over to my mama's place. she loves them.. and it's hard to get yummy ones near her area.

+2

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

One of their best .....   thanks @kokodus

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ if there was a song that describes the mood of the pandemic, than that BTS song "life goes on" is it. some great lyrics. 

Their songs are really very relatable as they draw inspirations from their own life and write songs based on their own experiences. The amount of mental stress we all have experienced this past one year is no joke. This pandemic has been hard on everyone irrespective of their status, education and age. But we all have survived somehow and we will continue to do the same....life goes on (but it will never be the same again)

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I have to finish some dramas to start others. I have not had any problem watching multiples dramas by now but now I don`t have a good mood.

I finished Beethoven Virus yesterday. I had two episodes left and it took me almost a month to finish it. :phew:

I had a surprise in the final episode.

79db5c5282b42d17132e152333ac3a0dccccc5b3

99bd94c5a3e1b393523663e1068e504a3e0e0378

They even had a good pronunciation of Romanian conductor`s name. Of course, Kang Mae admired him.

At that moment I realised that Celibidache must have been the writer`s inspiration for the protagonist`s role. :D

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8