• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@Sleepy Owl I have euro2020 app on my phone. so there I created my own team. 

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/app/

the abs talks where nice distraction.  Like said @4evrkdrama I have no  recollection about the the shares.  I gave 2% prosent for free to @partyon and @Ameera Ali. 1% prosent for each. I do think there was some talk about exchange for something. But I really don´t remember.

Edited by joccu
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

My list of May/June dramas:

Mine: very elegant and understated despite the extreme elements it portrays. It has my queen Kim Seohyung in it, and a refreshing story where two lead females work together instead of destroying each other. It also has a stupid maid/master cliché that some call romantic. 

Law School: started out really good, but ended up only okay. There is a lot of attention on Law School in social media especially for two characters who don't get together on screen, but for me it was a bit disappointing that the rest fell short. However, if you consider this is a drama that shows aspects of law rather than personal development, then it's a good drama. 

Youth of May: I paused the last 4 episodes because I know it's going to be SAD. Until then it was a beautiful story and tbh very underrated. Do Hyun excels as always <3 I'm going to pick it up soon. 

Imitation: This series is very underrated by the public and also on social media. A drama full of idols, yet it fits as they portray the world of kpop idols,. The good, the bad, the ugly. Only the female lead isn't an idol which is somewhat a questionable choice as her dancing is not up-to-par to the rest. However, the story makes up for any perceived flaw, as its realistic, humane vibe lets viewers in to see the shadows of show business. 

My Roommate is a Gumiho: I decided to follow up on @4evrkdrama's recommendation and I'm very GLAD TO DO SO! The drama is lovely. The writer here has made a female character who actually exists in real life. The way the characters interact, just beautiful, especially the main "couple". I especially love the humour and the effects that go with it. JKD's stiff acting is actually great here as it fits his 999 year old character. 

Taxi Driver: I lost the plot at Episode 10~11, up until then it was nice to watch as the cases are not interconnected. This is on the verge of being dropped :D 

Move to Heaven: Such a beautiful, inspiring drama depicting death and the work of cleaning in a humane way. The jobs are not interconnected either, but through the series the family grow together despite their character at odds. Each character finds their understanding of the other in their own way, and they support each other. The end makes me hope there will be a Season 2. 

Sell Your Haunted House: forgot to watch it for the last 6 episodes and gotta catch up. Ooops. 

DROPPED:

So I married an Anti-Fan: I didn't like the character Sooyoung was portraying, despite her being lead female. When a female's role starts being antagonistic she needs some charms to make up for it, but she doesn't. Yes the male lead is rude and obnoxious but if I was homeless and he offered me a flat, I wouldn't keep thinking he's the DEVIL and do the things she does. Jumps on too many conclusions without it being funny. Is low-key homophobic. Choi Tae Joon as idol doesn't really fit. He looks very awkward. 

Doom At Your Service: Has too much popularity for what it is. A stellar cast can't make up for a meh-story so this is on the backburner until I'm bored. 

wooops that ended up too long, sorry.

on the topic of macarons, did you try from La Durée? :D

Hungry Chocolate GIF by Chowhound

Also I'm the chocolate queen. Bitter/dark chocolate is the best.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@partyon I´m ready for barf drama. my time is going to go between barf dramas and euro2020. 

@Sleepy Owl  You are going to like Queen Seondeok. :biubiu:

Hello! :fullofhearts: @sadthe1st  @Thong Thin  @partyon  @4evrkdrama  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @mirmz  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @agenth  @Ameera Ali  @Lmangla  @larus  @Tamakins @twinkle_little_star  @LeftCoastOppa  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @Sleepy Owl  @kokodus

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

The-Art-of-Macaron-Making.png

cr.: owner

i like Rive Gauche Patisserie macarons.. rose, chocolate, strawberry.. Paris Baguette macarons are not too sweet too! they have grape and yuzu too!

i'm having tea with almond sugee cookie now

Sugee%20Cookie.png

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
52 minutes ago, partyon said:

If someone is interested, here is a pic to explain the difference between macaroons and macarons

ooh, thanks. didn't realize they were slightly different. thought it was the same stuff as it is made of egg whites. :)

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama  my watchlist currently contains:

be my  dream family:  daily drama. family problems, new family. There start was not great, but recently I been liking this daily lot more

Miss Montecristo: revenge, lost child, lost father, lost life. Hilarious/ridiculous fashion. Weepy ML.  the Start was really strong. And I really loved the start.  Now there is lot that I do not like. Luckily this ends soon. 

Mine:  Barf drama. But the seriously the best drama that I´m watching right now. I Like the First Daughter in law. Family who is filthy rich and really complicated family relationship. It looks every man in the family has cheated/has had a mistress. 

Love(ft. marriage and divorce) Season2: well this is starting tomorrow. Serious barf drama. cheating, cheating and cheating!!

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@agenth Parisian La Durée certainly has the most famous macarons in the world. I normally buy local ones, though.

I shall go and pick up some La Durée ones this weekend. :kiss_wink: Have you tried macarons from Maxim's?  Which is your favorite flavor except for chocolate?

I love chocolate, but I love berry and fruit flavored macarons more. Pear, raspberry, blueberry, etc. Yummy! Goes so well with a glass of champagne or a cup of coffee. :glasses:

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

Love(ft. marriage and divorce) Season2: well this is starting tomorrow. Serious barf drama. cheating, cheating and cheating!

I like how you described it "serious barf drama" :loolz:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

tumblr-mjwqg42-Qu-J1qdpjbao1-500.gif

giphy.gif

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla ,

@Sleepy Owl @larus , 

@joccu @gm4queen @agenth ,@Thong Thin ,

@sadthe1st @Min2206 ,

@MayanEcho ,

@mirmz @elan1 @4evrkdrama ,

@Wuzetian @LeftCoastOppa @Calli ,

@confusedheart326 mixed sum from add-on to subtract formula. yes. :D

what's it like to have six pack abs? is there anyone like it? (chingus) :D

@Ameera Ali (winking both eyes) :D

tumblr-lyfc6hbi-Kq1rnjbgoo1-500.gif

Spoiler

giphy-1.gif

sunbeam.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4
48 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus who will be watching barf drama. @gm4queen has prepared a surprise for you!

We will all get new DPs 

It's such an awesome DP too.

not sure i want to trade beauty with barf though I suppose there's always the signature :D 

:facepalm:

E3lQUcwUcAAZq_z?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

has anyone ever watched these miniature videos on youtube? it is so cool! I wonder though about their eyes? doesn't it strain their eyes to make model things so small? or maybe they just have nimble hands? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5