Add and Subtract Game

@4evrkdrama ~ my watchlist is rather small

bossam -- love it!!!! :love: so much so that I am writing a lot and even posting pics. hahahaha...

be my dream family -- it is rather nice family drama and would be more apt for weekend actually. however, it is the kind of drama that doesn't really inspire much discussion. I don't know how to describe but there is something so laid back but still warm and sweet about the drama. so yea, very small thread and not much discussion

miss montecristo -- we are about 20 episodes away from the finish line (full ep count is supposed to be 100; hope there is no extension)... and we are all laughing at how dumb it is. I have been cheering for the male lead to die because he irks me so much. however, he just keeps surviving and sucking the fun out of the drama with his constipated expressions and fake tears. he can't cry or emote and so PD seems to be generously slathering him with eye drops and water spray. that tells you everything. 

then there is my turkish oppa where I catch clips on youtube. it should be ending soon or at least the first season. the last few episodes, I just catch the promo -- tells you everything you need to keep up with the drama! :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
  • Replies 147.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Wuzetian  is hair salon open for business ? I have yet to go for hair cut.

Just right before MCO 3.0 was announced I went and cut my hair... I told the stylist give me the shortest as I dont mind looking like a boy. Coz dont know how long this MCO will last. During MCO 1.0 it drove me nuts having messy hair so I decided not to repeat history! 

@4evrkdrama Think I just remembered some movies you recommended. Will check it out when I have time...

+2

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1
38 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Your tandoori chicken pic is so awe-yummy-some!
:doggie:

Me having home-made Maggi Mee Goreng

Cant remember when was the last time I ever had Maggi....More than a decade ago? Stopped going to mamaks for a long time. And my family dont buy Maggi, they are crazy over Indomie! It will be nice if I can have some garlic naan tonight. The South Indian restaurant closed down during MCO 2.0 and it was one of the best in my area. Really so sad to see it go. Papers say another 50k businesses are at peril this time.

Btw Air Asia Food Delivery got promotion. Check the link below...

https://www.lowyat.net/2021/241545/airasia-offering-selected-meals-for-one-sen-during-limited-time-promotion/

@gm4queen Thanks for the lovely macarons! Shy to say I've not tried it yet...Guess it must be soft and sweet? What's your favourite flavour?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

MINE - Me too, very curious on Mother Emma and will the Tutor go against Hi Soo?  now with Ji Yong in the "good" books of Mr Chairman - the change of power will change the fight?

I am totally onboard with Mine. I am content to know that Ji Yong fill face karma it in the end. He's a very broken human being.

The only thing that I am kinda griping about is the fact that his wife Hi Soo hasn't been more upset about her husband turning out to be a scum bag. Most women would be really shocked especially with losing a baby on top of that.

Oh well, maybe she already knew deep down that she is married to a monster. <shrugs>

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

bossam -- love it!!!! :love: so much so that I am writing a lot and even posting pics. hahahaha...

Really?!?!? :scream: I would never have guessed that you are loving Bossam.

surprise GIF

Haha :D

then there is my turkish oppa where I catch clips on youtube. it should be ending soon or at least the first season. the last few episodes, I just catch the promo -- tells you everything you need to keep up with the drama! :D 

What do you mean first season.....? :unamused:

@Wuzetian You should totally try macarons. They are sweet, fluffy but also a bit chewy. Heavenly in my opinion. I especially love flavors like pistachio, champagne, blueberry. Yum!

ee56f518a685505d359f101ef0688c0a.jpg&f=1

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
10 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen Thanks for the lovely macarons! Shy to say I've not tried it yet...Guess it must be soft and sweet? What's your favourite flavour?

Join the club, chingu! I also haven't tasted macroons yet! :D I think I would love chocolate macroons as chocolate ice cream is also my favorite!!! And I don't know why but strawberry flavor is not for me! :(

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
10 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Wuzetian You should totally try macaroons. They are sweet, fluffy but also a bit chewy. Heavenly in my opinion. I especially love flavors like pistachio, champagne, blueberry. Yum!

Good morning! I'm more inclined to savoury than sweet foods. Also, I cant really take anything with creams in between...So I dont take cream puffs and such...But I love pistachio ice creams hehe...Might try is someone shares 3/4 while I try 1/4 of it... 

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Join the club, chingu! I also haven't tasted macroons yet! :D I think I would love chocolate macroons as chocolate ice cream is also my favorite!!! And I don't know why but strawberry flavor is not for me! :(

Me a chocolate fan too! But not a strawberry! High 5! 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5
10 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Chingu @Ameera Ali Eonni @partyon from what I remember I got distracted by SIG doom at your service poster and I give up JW and focused to rewatch one of SIG oppa’s drama :joy: !

that mystery, did me & my twin @partyon get phone scammed just like kdrama we give that precious 1% share to random person :D

dMTyVo7.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla sweetie and I fangirling this morning over 2PM's appearance as a group on a variety show.... :love:

It's been 6 years since they last time appeared together.

Apart for Jun K. everyone needs a hair makeover, though. 2PM is a forehead oppa group, and it's a travesty to see their foreheads covered like that.

:kitty:

@Ameera Ali You're right, I think we have been scammed!

:hackingspree:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

I actually don't like macroons. I have tried the ones with filling; didn't really impress me. they were okay but I am never going to hunger for them. we have these no-filling ones made with cashew that is really famous from a certain town. some people in my family love them but I find them way over the top sweet. maybe I don't really have a sweet tooth. or I just don't like stuff made of basically only egg whites. 

maxresdefault.jpg 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@4evrkdrama I think I can consider watching My roommate is a Gumiho. Nothing scary right, only comedy?

Woooooohhhh

Am getting one more company to watch the drama !

Its not scary but there is something creepy coming up but it’s not scary for me though - but i donno how it would be for you !

Do tell me if you are watching it chingu ! 
:ohboy2:

Sis @Thong Thin lemme add Racket boys too my ongoing watchlist then :approves: seems like I would love it 

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @4evrkdrama @Thong Thin for your thoughts.
By the way, how is Hyeri's acting in My Roommate is a Gumiho @4evrkdrama?    What about Jang Ki Yong?

Honestly speaking,

Hyeri’s acting at some points do seem - over acting !

But at some points rather cute and at some points so relatable !

” I have mixed feelings with her acting in this drama” - but it’s really bearable for me.

Am in love with her character - Lee Dam 

As about Jang ki young 

gladly he has chosen a character that goes well with his acting tone !

This character seems pretty suitable for him and I find it okay (speaking again - he is not that of a good actor but this character suits him and it’s going well with him)

Any plans to watch it ?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

Hey there Chingus 

66589145.jpg

@4evrkdrama Chingu, @Lmangla Noona, since everyone has shared what they are watching, maybe I should do the same :rubchin:

1. Bossam - Been a while I watched a Sageuk where everything was so good. Let's hope it remains being good though. 

2. Mine - Had some barf-worthy moments, and the latest episodes have not been as good as the previous ones, but the drama has been good so far. 

The other three dramas I was watching ended this week,

Sell Your Haunted House - Had a great start, but lost its pace in between. I was expecting the lack of romance, so wasn't as disappointed with it, but the only good thing about this drama was Jang Nara's acting which was just too good. 

Law School - Had a fine ending, I had expected it to show all the character in the ending post time skip, but they only decided to do it for the leads, which disappointed me a bit. But overall it was a good ride. 

Youth of May- Was actually a very good drama in my opinion. The ending was too sad, but beautiful. 

@partyon Noona, barf drama S2 starts tomorrow :evilelmo:

@joccu, @larus Chingus, I will be starting "Great Queen Sundeok" tonight, finally :wow1:

+2

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

sis @Lmangla I was planning to watch Be my dream family but the drama is too lengthy for me, so am planning to watch it’s spoilers instead 

:hwaiting2: just like I had done drama Once Again 

+2

Don't be shy ! You have companies with you. Me too haven’t tasted it yet !

Chingu @Sleepy Owl do try watching “Mad for each other / Crazy X in this area” after finishing “Great Queen Sundeok

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7
1 hour ago, partyon said:

I am totally onboard with Mine. I am content to know that Ji Yong fill face karma it in the end. He's a very broken human being.

The only thing that I am kinda griping about is the fact that his wife Hi Soo hasn't been more upset about her husband turning out to be a scum bag. Most women would be really shocked especially with losing a baby on top of that.

Oh well, maybe she already knew deep down that she is married to a monster. <shrugs>

Really?!?!?  I would never have guessed that you are loving Bossam.

+2

I think Hi-Soo is putting up an act not being angry with Ji-Yong. 

Me for one, would off course shocked and angry for losing a baby esp my own bloodline.

@Wuzetian you watching card box oppa Jang Ki-Yong :w00t:

@gm4queen  thanks for the macaroon... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

:waves: guys!!

Glad to see that you guys watch many dramas and do chit chat here! I have nothing to talk about as no Korean drama has caught my attention yet! ^_^

Not a fan of cardboard/ feminine/ girly oppas either! :(

May be something to drink? It's getting hot here.. 

New-Orleans-Hurricane-Drink-2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, partyon said:

On MINE

What do you mean first season.....? :unamused:

Don't start, don't trigger, no @partyon 

Am with you on MINE, unnie!  Looking forward to next episode.

Macarons Images, Royalty-free Stock Macarons Photos &amp; Pictures |  Depositphotos

I have not actually tried macaroons, as in , the whole piece.  I only took a bite, a little bite from a whole piece, shared by a friend.   That was my first ... wonder when next.   

59 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Good morning! I'm more inclined to savoury than sweet foods. Also, I cant really take anything with creams in between...So I dont take cream puffs and such...But I love pistachio ice creams hehe...Might try is someone shares 3/4 while I try 1/4 of it... 

Me a chocolate fan too! But not a strawberry! High 5! 

You and @gm4queen chocolate fans?  Me too !

Best Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe - How To Make Chocolate Ice Cream esp choco ice-cream

@MayanEcho  your grilled cheese sandwich is droolingly yummy

Hello @Sleepy Owl
Nope @4evrkdrama Thanks for your feedback .. on Gumiho roommate?  Nope, no plan to watch it, till i finish MINE and @Lmangla 's Bossam - you know she and that JIW oppa.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3