• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes you will not join @partyon and @Sleepy Owl. As an ARMY, you should be actually mad at them for dissing Kim tae hyung ruthlessly all day today. 

I don't remember casting him in our HP S3, or did we @partyon Noona? :rubchin:

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali Did we really give 1% to @4evrkdrama dongsaeng?

Didn't you give some % to @joccu in exchange of some % of LSH :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Didn't you give some % to @joccu in exchange of some % of LSH

Dongsaeng @4evrkdrama was not gifted 1% of Joo Won oppa 49.5%  Or did someone do it behind my back?

We can't even remember who we gave the 1% to.  We need to start putting our oppa shares into an excel to keep track.:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Chingu @Ameera Ali Eonni @partyon from what I remember I got distracted by SIG doom at your service poster and I give up JW and focused to rewatch one of SIG oppa’s drama :joy: !

You know that i get easily distracted and Eonni was so reluctant to give me the shares  telling me that I have 100 other oppas and go look at them instead :joy: 

spacer.png

I gave up on him since she was so adamant (but only up until he come up with a new kdrama) ! 

That 1% share is still a mystery !

But that’s fine though !

I don’t mind taking the 1% share if she wanna give - who knows her subconscious mind has already given that share to me !

But eonni @partyon be like

“You Go away girl”

spacer.png

She still & will choose to believe she gave that share to sis @joccu who doesn’t even remember that such a share exist !

:loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Happy-Friday.jpg

@Thong Thin @Wuzetian @gm4queen @MayanEcho

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali Did we really give 1% to @4evrkdrama dongsaeng?

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng @4evrkdrama was not gifted 1% of Joo Won oppa 49.5%  Or did someone do it behind my back?

We can't even remember who we gave the 1% to.  We need to start putting our oppa shares into an excel to keep track.

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

5 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

She still & will choose to believe she gave that share to sis @joccu who doesn’t even remember that such a share exist !

You know @partyon I feel like I am reading a new drama on "abs-stealing or mysteriously disappearing-to-who" on this thread ... haha!  You , @4evrkdrama @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Ameera Ali and @kokodus are the leads / villains.  @joccu cameo?
:D :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):   Very interesting , better than the script between the young master and his lover maid in MINE. 

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
7 hours ago, partyon said:

What is this?!?!?! :scream:@Ameera Ali There has been a Drama Abs Award for 2020 and we weren't even consulted?!?!?!? :scream: Or even informed about it?

that's a lot of baby abs.. hopefully they grow up all curvy and more well defined in the years to come!

Child Smile GIF

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is growing on me , I love Funny scene :wub:

*** how to crush someone kdrama fantasy 

the other guy is the supposedly "tiger"?

i din watch it cos, its another gumiho and the lost pearl plot.. lol

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sadthe1st only allowed to 

Joo won oppa :D

this is already a privilege lol

Anne Hathaway Agree GIF by The Hustle Movie

good morning dear chingus @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @gm4queen

and hi there @mirmz @LeftCoastOppa @Ernie @joccu @4evrkdrama @larus @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @kokodus @Tamakins @twinkle_little_star @willenette @confusedheart326 @Calli 

FlatWhite_Latte_Twitter-min_1024x1024.jp

cr.: owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 8

Hi everyone 

:heythere:

Chingu @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @Ameera Ali @twinkle_little_star@Wuzetian @LeftCoastOppa

twin @confusedheart326

Eonni @partyon

Sis @joccu @MayanEcho @sadthe1st@agenth @Lmangla @larus@gm4queen @Calli @Thong Thin 

Lemme share with you abt my thoughts on the ongoing dramas that am watching :

*Bossam steal the fate - luckily am still in love with it. The drama is holding me tight with its solid story line/acting/osts & bgm so that I stay focused to it without giving up !

*Mad for each other - a simple yet serious short drama that talks about mental issues in genuine , waggish yet serious way 

*My roommate is a Gumiho - setting aside the main actors acting at very rare points , lemme say am in love with the writer ! 

I love hw she tries to avoid as much as loop holes away , and how she gathers realism and relatability within each of her characters !

And also am in love with comedic cartoonic edits in btwn - 

It’s been a while since I have laughed alot when watching kdramas (because at times their jokes doesn’t seem joke to me).This drama is cracking me alot and its a happy chill pill yet with some side effects (yeah the plot has got some momentous in hands too to tell us ) for me.

*So I married the anti fan - I find myself baffled as to why am watching and still am not able to find the answer. Literally saying am simply watching it !

Do share your thoughts too on the ongoing dramas that you are watching !:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4
20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Yearning for this now.....   @Wuzetian

What makes them think you are a guy ?

cr owner

Nice...Suddenly I crave for tandoori chicken

tandoori-chicken-main-course-tandoori-ch

Credit to owner

I've the shortest hair cut in history! So it's only natural for them to have mistaken me especially when they can only see someone's face on the screen...So funny...Called me sir then changed to Ms...LOL...

@Lmangla 

I Love You GIF by Chippy the Dog

@4evrkdrama I think I can consider watching My roommate is a Gumiho. Nothing scary right, only comedy?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Hi @4evrkdrama

Currently, am watching ;

MINE - I am interested to know who exactly is Mother Emma and how the 3 ladies with topple and get rid of Ji-Yong. 

Bossam - have not watch Ep 10 yet, but I am anticipating Ba-Wu and Princess will be together at the end.

Racket Boys - ever since I watched Move to Heaven, I find the ML ( Tang Joon Sang) to be a very promising actor. He has his own natural charm. This drama is not the normal rom-com, but about a bunch of kids who strive hard agst all odss to achieve what they want in life.

@Wuzetian  is hair salon open for business ? I have yet to go for hair cut.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Lunch time! What cha having today?

@Min2206 @sadthe1st @gm4queen @Thong Thin @MayanEcho

Your tandoori chicken pic is so awe-yummy-some!
:doggie:

Me having home-made Maggi Mee Goreng
How to Cook: Fried Instant Noodles | Cara Masak : Maggi Goreng - YouTube

Thank you @4evrkdrama @Thong Thin for your thoughts.
By the way, how is Hyeri's acting in My Roommate is a Gumiho @4evrkdrama?    What about Jang Ki Yong?

Me now watching ;

MINE - Me too, very curious on Mother Emma and will the Tutor go against Hi Soo?  now with Ji Yong in the "good" books of Mr Chairman - the change of power will change the fight?

Bossam - have stopped watching this cos too long to wait for the Sub.  I will wait till the drama ends before I continue.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5