Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Ji Sung is coming back with another suspense drama "The devil judge"

I'm going to watch Love feat. (let's see how long I last) and Devil Judge too. It's funny Ji Sung plays another character called Yohan :D Maybe he collects all those characters.

I'm also stoked for Jirisan (Ju Ji Hoon!) and Juvenile Judgment (Kim Hye Soo!). The others depend on premier watch. 

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

In that short clip he was basically saying yes I have my eye on BTS...and there are some who have been known to act....  because of my daughter :D 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

Hello! Hello Chingus! :heartxoxo:

We have so many weekend dramas! Mine, Love ft Marriage and Divorce (I better get some love in season 2):tears: and Bossam: Steal the Fate. I have my regular weekday drama 'Mad for Each Other'. :cheers:

What's Imitation like? Lots of bling? Racket Boys? I added 'Nevertheless' to my 'to watch list' of dramas. It looks good. Good looking people. A word of caution don't watch 'Sweet and Sour', extremely disappointing and tedious.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Still funny as ever, hahaha! This episode was pulled out due to some parts that can rival Tom and Jerry at their worst. Overall though, it's a humorous tale of how music ruined Meowth's life. 

Good afternoon everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 6

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

How are you all doing, guys???! :lol:

I think I haven't promoted my Daniel oppa today... :joy:

This Arena pic is your Oppa?  He looks different here ... hmmm wanna put a confused emoji but best not to.  Mian he.

@Thong Thin @Wuzetian
I expected the extension ....  :dissapointed_relieved:
Just hope by end of that 2 weeks, the nos really go down, and more vaccination cases go up .. please. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama what I’m watching 

Mine

It’s interesting, because the Husband are  MotherF***** , Irritating , Nausea ,Emotionally damaged = you’re  MINE to teach you a LESSON :D # wife 

Miss ridiculous M

I am watching for FIRE PANT & widow club :D

Be my dream Family  : 

I’m in love with Mr hiccup 

vJTGSjk.gif

My roommate is a gumiho :

Is my kind of comedy 

# pay me to be nice to you ,5000 is cheap price 

tdyP0xZ.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 5

Private-GIF.gif

@larus @Ameera Ali

@partyon @Lmangla

@Sleepy Owl @joccu

@Min2206 @MayanEcho 

@sadthe1st

@4evrkdrama @mirmz @elan1

@agenth @gm4queen @Wuzetian

@LeftCoastOppa @Calli

@confusedheart326 :D (when only addition and subtraction are left in the sum). 

take care, happy friday. :D

giphy.gif

Acclaimed-Vast-Kagu-size-restricted.gif

Spoiler

g2cr.gif

gaze up.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

This Arena pic is your Oppa?  He looks different here ... hmmm wanna put a confused emoji but best not to.  Mian he.

Yes chingu! It's him but he is slightly different looking than usual. I am confused by myself so you can totally put a confused emoji yourself! Ha ha ha... :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

33 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes chingu! It's him but he is slightly different looking than usual. I am confused by myself so you can totally put a confused emoji yourself! Ha ha ha... :joy:

You are so cute @gm4queen

For that, here's hug and kisses to you

Hugs And Kisses GIFs | Tenor

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

waaaah... 

watching a YT video on how to make coconut pudding makes me want to have some. when will the fruit shop open? @kokodus ~ have you tried their coconut pudding or caramel custard with jaggery? so yummy! 

+2

Whose coconut pudding and caramel custard?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the fruit shop

Hahahahaha, I was like which fruit shop she is talking about....then it took me a minute to realize that its "the fruit shop on greams road" you are talking about. Right?!?! But no I haven't had their coconut pudding and caramel custard. Are they good?!?! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hahahahaha, I was like which fruit shop she is talking about....then it took me a minute to realize that its "the fruit shop on greams road" you are talking about. Right?!?! But no I haven't had their coconut pudding and caramel custard. Are they good?!?! 

yea, it is really good. there is a branch near my house and we went there before the pandemic started. so it was a bit of a family reunion and so we got a room (they have room for large group instead of tables in the main area). we ate different stuff including some fruit milkshakes (think it was something to do with dates and honey?), yakked a while and then left. it was fun. nice place to go for after dinner. one of those sit however long you want kind of place. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

I'm feeling like a zombie now since I woke up at 5am this morning! I hope I get to reply everyone based on my memory as I couldnt go back to the pages to quote individually...

@partyon Thanks for the info on macaron vs macaroon!

@Min2206 @Thong Thin My estimate is that we will need 2 months or more to bring down the figures. MCO 1.0 was almost 4 months before we eased into CMCO. 

@4evrkdrama @agenth So this Cardboard Oppa only applies to this Gumiho actor? Why does he deserve this title? Also, can you assure that it has 0% factor of horror? 

@Lmangla @kokodus That coconut pudding looks really good. If you have successfully recreated it share your tips please or maybe recipe closest to making it? I have jaggery sugar at home. 

@Lmangla Here's an article about our Malaysian miniature artist who taught Ryan Reynolds!

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF Sexy Ryan Reynolds!

@agenth Hey Chrome girl! My Chrome keeps freezing and not responding. Do you have such issues? Any ideas on what I can do? I've tried all the steps recommended by the site including uninstalling and reinstalling. Much better now but it still does occur once in a while.

@gm4queen Stay strong girl! We are here to accompany you!

@MayanEcho @confusedheart326 @twinkle_little_star @Ameera Ali @joccu @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa 

Whats Up Hello GIF

Time for me to crawl to bed...Good night!

Kitten Bed GIF

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3