Add and Subtract Game

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Now that you have said this......watch me flood this thread with Tae oppa. I mean I would've gotten tired of him in a few weeks, but since you are strongly against him, I'm tempted to continue spamming this thread.

Great, we were ready to bury the hatchet.

But no worries, then dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl and I will just continue with Hospital Playlist season 4 after we're done with season 3. We still have a lot ideas :kiss_wink:

Watch us make Hospital Playlist season 4 in Thai lakorn style. There will be lots of slaps, kisses and REVENGE!

We won't spare any character. :glasses:

Mom And Pop Music Bat GIF by Sleigh Bells

We'll throw in a proper steamy bed scene for @Ameera Ali twin though. :kisslevel:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
  • Replies 147.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

:waves: guys!!!

By the way @partyon chingu, I just found this funny interview on youtube of Pon oppa and her leading lady in Praomook! They play an emoji game! So cute! How about we hold an emoji game in soompi forums as well??! Looking really interested! Tagging @Lmangla & @Sleepy Owl chingus just in case! :lol:

Starting at 6:00 and so on!!!!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 5
3 hours ago, partyon said:

Great, we were ready to bury the hatchet.

But no worries, then dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl and I will just continue with Hospital Playlist season 4 after we're done with season 3. We still have a lot ideas :kiss_wink:

Watch us make Hospital Playlist season 4 in Thai lakorn style. There will be lots of slaps, kisses and REVENGE!

We won't spare any character. :glasses:

You've declared war, havent you? Pffft. 

AngelicLegitimateAndalusianhorse.webp

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Yeah  I do agree they are good kissers 

apart from SIG,

Lee Joon (MBLAQ)

Choi Siwon (super junior)

Im Siwan (ZE:A)

Park Hyung Shik (ZE:A)

All idols are good kissers. :kiss_wink:

Even my L oppa was able to get the previously so stiff and shy Shin Hye Sun (who always looked like a dead fish in all kissing scenes) to loosen up in Angel's Last Mission: Love.

Thanks to L oppa we got to see Shin Hye Sun ace her kissing scenes in Mr. Queen too. :glasses:

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You've declared war, havent you? Pffft.

You bet ya!

:evilelmo:

At least the puppy was cute :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
3 minutes ago, agenth said:

Shin Hye Sun is dead fish

She USED to kiss like a dead fish. L oppa taught her to kiss properly and that's why she was a great kisser in Mr. Queen :glasses:

Thank goodness she was paired up with an idol actor before taking on Mr. Queen

lisa edelstein relief GIF

@Ameera Ali So tough to teach everyone about the talents of idol actors. :phew: They can't act, but at least they can kiss.

Twin, remember when you got the off-topic reaction for saying that someone kissed like a dead fish? Do you still have the gif? :loolz:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is miracle how you & @partyon only think dr jang can be serial killer, when she can’t even make a good con artist :D

No one really thought he could be one for the same reason, the serial killers are the best when it comes to acting innocent and naïve 

5eef2406136b32f86ccb3471e38ff15dcc26fb74

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

She USED to kiss like a dead fish. L oppa taught her to kiss properly and that's why she was a great kisser in Mr. Queen :glasses:

Thank goodness she was paired up with an idol actor before taking on Mr. Queen

@Ameera Ali So tough to teach everyone about the talents of idol actors. :phew: They can't act, but at least they can kiss.

Twin, remember when you got the off-topic reaction for saying that someone kissed like a dead fish? Do you still have the gif? 

OK OK. But you know all those idols can't reach the level of a certain oppa. 

How about N? I looked away at that scene lol. 

I forgot about Sung Hoon playing this character:

tumblr_masragYeIf1r0jf4wo2_500.gifll

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No one really thought he could be one for the same reason, the serial killers are the best when it comes to acting innocent and naïve

Yeah, twin @Ameera Ali we know what we're doing with dongsaeng.

Dr. Jang is a female serial killer and she's been taking all of her colleagues for a ride these last years. They all think she's a chocopie eating angel, but she has a very dark hobby that involves archery, guns and crossbows:

fullsizephoto640851.jpg

And now she's pregnant.

Will she change for her baby? Will she kill the baby's father? How will this end? :scream:

@agenth The idol boy in Mine is so boring, I was putting nail polish on my nails and talking on the phone while his kissing scene came up. I wasn't really paying attention. :joy:

Normally me when watching young master scenes:

Tired Good Night GIF

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1