Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

3OkY.gif

 

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla

@larus

 @Sleepy Owl @joccu @4evrkdrama

 @Min2206 @MayanEcho @Ernie

@sadthe1st @gm4queen @agenth

 @LeftCoastOppa @Calli

 @confusedheart326 @mirmz @elan1 pull sum from addition formula or subtraction numbers. :D 

okay take care (chingus) :D

 

2 hours ago, larus said:

@twinkle_little_star, the six-packs dudes from the gif were supposed to be swimmers? :phew:

 

Here is a real one.

 

402

 

hai @larus , The Covenant 2006 casts, the bad boys has tremendous power. it was action packed, thrilling and a helluva good time. exactly (your gif) which is true (chingu) :D

 

giphy-2.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

 

 

Spoiler

dcf259b088d29d739efe1565da7e4e29.gif

 

never sleeps.

 

388

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 147.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kokodus

    9438

  • Sleepy Owl

    7495

  • partyon

    6853

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

On the topic of swimmers.... anyone seen this movie called No Breathing with Seo In Guk and Lee Jong Suk?

 

 

It has shower and abs :D

 

(wow LJS is so pale ... not in a good way)

 

386

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Hello everyone! A big shout out to @twinkle_little_star, @joccu , @MayanEcho and @gm4queen

 

@agenthYes, it was me.   That's the song for Sung Hoon. :wub:  I have watched his videos on YouTube. They were videos of him eating. :D But I didn't know that he ate most fruits without peeling! :o That's news to me.:blink:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSPpbOGnFgk

 

(I have no idea how to insert YouTube links. hopefully, it shows)

 

+2

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wuzetian I would definitely check it out when it is released. The SFX, choreography of the fight scenes, and costumes look good. Like you I also prefer this genre of drama. It's when CGI and SFX can be fully utilised, and see beautiful clothes in full glory.

 

I see many years familiar faces. :)

 

-2

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@gm4queen Have you watched your Pon Oppa tonight? 

 

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Wuzetian I would definitely check it out when it is released. The SFX, choreography of the fight scenes, and costumes look good. Like you I also prefer this genre of drama. It's when CGI and SFX can be fully utilised, and see beautiful clothes in full glory.

 

I see many years familiar faces. :)

 

-2

I saw Wang Rui Lin and Lai Yi are there! So happy to see them...But one thing I noticed is that one of the costume for Yang Yang seems quite similar to Zhang Zhe Han's costume in WOH.  

 

390

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

hi everyone! it's been a while since i logged in, how's everyone doing? also sorry about the meme theme, i think i might leave it inactive for a while (i plan on updating it next month tho!). 

-2

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Hello! Hello everyone! A big shout out to @twinkle_little_star, @joccu , @MayanEcho and @gm4queen

 

@agenthYes, it was me.   That's the song for Sung Hoon. :wub:  I have watched his videos on YouTube. They were videos of him eating. :D But I didn't know that he ate most fruits without peeling! :o That's news to me.:blink:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSPpbOGnFgk

 

(I have no idea how to insert YouTube links. hopefully, it shows)

 

+2

 

 

 

Here you can see him eating melon without peeling it :D 

 

384

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen Have you watched your Pon Oppa tonight? 

 

Yes chingu, I am currently watching live stream! It's coming out nice! Miss @partyon chingu here! :)

 

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hi everyone! it's been a while since i logged in, how's everyone doing?

 

Hello chingu! It's been a long time since I saw you here! How are you? Hope you are doing well! We are under lockdown until further notice here! :( See you again soon! :lol:

 

386

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I saw Wang Rui Lin and Lai Yi are there! So happy to see them...But one thing I noticed is that one of the costume for Yang Yang seems quite similar to Zhang Zhe Han's costume in WOH.  

 

I think most of the clothes would be similar if not for the colour or fabric pattern. So it's up now to the wearer how to own it, hahaha! Plus the hairstyling and the accessories if any.

 

There was that drama (don't remember which) wherein the character was pointed out to be wearing almost the same costume as the tea classes attire of Dong Hua. It was even the same or close to it shade of purplish blue. ^_^

 

384

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

just out of curiosity, which drama do you consider WORST?

 

And to balance, which is your absolute favourite? 

Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

 

 

380

  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

 

Yes we will....

-2


Look how innocently he answers the question !

:ohboy2: 

 

 

Talking about RM ,

He is a source of Optimism,Wise pills, such thoughtful person in every action he does !

spacer.png

Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday’s me is still me. I am who I am today, with all my faults. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser, and that’s me, too. These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life. I have come to love myself for who I was, who I am, and who I hope to become.

 - Namjoon,BTS 
 

-2

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

Yes chingu, I am currently watching live stream! It's coming out nice! Miss @partyon chingu here! :)

 

Live stream meaning subs provided live too?

 

56 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

I think most of the clothes would be similar if not for the colour or fabric pattern. So it's up now to the wearer how to own it, hahaha! Plus the hairstyling and the accessories if any.

 

There was that drama (don't remember which) wherein the character was pointed out to be wearing almost the same costume as the tea classes attire of Dong Hua. It was even the same or close to it shade of purplish blue. ^_^

 

384

I think I remembered reading about that too. Least hair styles and accesories should differ. Can't wait for the release!

 

good night baby GIF by Bilbareed

Good night everyone!

 

@LeftCoastOppa Btw what's breakfast for today? :)

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Live stream meaning subs provided live too?

 

No chingu! Of course not! There are no eng sub, just the original Thai broadcast! :) I don't understand a thing about their language! But still I watch it! :joy:

 

382

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

380

 

@agenth my kdrama drop list is so long that I really can´t even remember what has been one of the worst drama. But I think it has to be some thriller that had serious plot holes or ridiculous plot and the end.  

 

like Item, one of my oppa´s drama that is not named(it was so bad) etc.

 

And about the best dramas: I have really like Nobody knows, children of nobody, cruel city, prison playbook, Dong Yi, Gloria, life is beautiful(2010), queen seonduk. But i don´t really have one that is the overall best. 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Ps : sis @larus are you watching Crazy X in this area / Mad for each other ? It seems to me that - you would love it 

 

I plan to watch but I have not started yet. The same with Move to Heaven.  Right now I have a hard time watching the dramas I started. In a few weeks I will be more free (vacation!!!!!!) and I am hoping that my mood will chance for the better as well.

 

 

2 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

Hello! Hello everyone!

 

Hi! Big welcome to this thread. I see you are Team Add. Great.

 

 

11c263db9cfa152143ba291fb4ad95491b2248ab

 

 

 

2 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

(I have no idea how to insert YouTube links. hopefully, it shows)

 

You have to copy the link and paste it here. He link should be automatically embedded.

 

384

 

 

  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

 

 

Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday’s me is still me. I am who I am today, with all my faults. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser, and that’s me, too. These faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life. I have come to love myself for who I was, who I am, and who I hope to become.

 - Namjoon,BTS 
 

-2

He is so articulate. He should've become a motivational speaker or something. Anyways he is still inspiring millions of people through his songs. :fullofhearts:

-2

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, agenth said:

just out of curiosity, which drama do you consider WORST?


 

 

Talking about worst dramas,

Its worst to an extent that I don’t even think to think of those dramas where now I have forgot about them !


But there are certain dramas that I wonder why they are getting this much of ratings or “why all these fuss” because it literally has nothing to speak (sorry my taste is weird)

And 2 dramas that popped into mind in this category are 

*My love from the stars

*Penthouse 

 

 

Quote

And to balance, which is your absolute favourite? 

 

 

All healing and meaningful dramas are my fav. (Again my taste doesn’t stand out too much though).

But I cannot just simply pick one sis @agenth there are many many 

 

But still to let you know how my taste runs lemme add a few !

* Misaeng

* My mister

* The light in your eyes / Radiant

* Prison playbook

* Because this is my first life

* Pinocchio

* School 2013

* Move to heaven (yeah I have started it today and it’s surely in my list)

* Signal

* Live 

* Run On 

 

To add a few more

* Goblin

* Tunnel 

* W two worlds

* Healer

* Itaewon class (thanks to all of its osts)

* Hot stove league 

* Remember war of son 

* Secret love / secret

 

There are more but I will stop here :kiss_wink::elated:

 

380

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..