Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 147.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kokodus

    9438

  • Sleepy Owl

    7495

  • partyon

    6853

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Calli said:

 

@agenthI love that pic of JCW, KHN, JW and ISW. Did you know that Joo Won and Kang Haneul performed together in the musical Spring Awakening back in 2009? 

Sorry for the LQ pic but that's the only one I have with both of them on it from back then^^

 

400

 

Nooooo I knew about both being musical actors, though, but Kang Haneul seems to have a lot of ties to others :D 

 

Kang Haneul has been in a musical with Changwook oppa twice now. Once in Thrill Me and then when they were in miltary they did Shinheung Military Academy together. 

 

Yes they even share this particular bond

 

:heart1:

 

Ji Changwook has said that he has shared the most kisses with Kang Haneul, when asked about kissing costars :D (and not just any kisses, but DEEP PASSIONATE ONES) h<hahaha

 

  

1 hour ago, larus said:

@twinkle_little_star, the six-packs dudes from the gif were supposed to be swimmers? :phew:

 

Here is a real one.

 

402

 

IDK it looks like TWOPACK to me 

:exercice:

 

400

  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, agenth said:

DK it looks like TWOPACK to me 

 

:w00t:

 

They probably play a role of swimmers.  Usually tall swimmers dominate this sport.  

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

Ji Changwook has said that he has shared the most kisses with Kang Haneul, when asked about kissing costars :D (and not just any kisses, but DEEP PASSIONATE ONES) h<hahaha

 

 Usually in kdramas we don`t see a passinate kiss or it is very rare.

 

We have something like this

 

5a0020204db1f06b1a5537808af950f3--korean

 

402

  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, agenth said:

 

Nooooo I knew about both being musical actors, though, but Kang Haneul seems to have a lot of ties to others :D 

 

Kang Haneul has been in a musical with Changwook oppa twice now. Once in Thrill Me and then when they were in miltary they did Shinheung Military Academy together. 

 

Yes they even share this particular bond:

 

 

Ji Changwook has said that he has shared the most kisses with Kang Haneul, when asked about kissing costars :D (and not just any kisses, but DEEP PASSIONATE ONES) h<hahaha

 

400

Why are these 2 kissing? Part of a public performance? Does Korea allow that? 

 

404

  • Like 4
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, larus said:

 

:w00t: They probably play a role of swimmers.  Usually tall swimmers dominate this sport.  

 

 Usually in kdramas we don`t see a passinate kiss or it is very rare.

 

We have something like this

 

402

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8fwOtWv__-km6CS-7qkZ

 

Comparing with Park Tae-Hwan... hmmm you are right. His twopack is very pronounced too :D

 

 

Ahhh if you want to see most passionate kisses, both from male AND female, watch Lovestruck In The City :D

 

just a small taste

 

400

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, agenth said:

Ahhh if you want to see most passionate kisses, both from male AND female, watch Lovestruck In The City

 

The plot has to be good to watch a drama. I don`t particularly want to watch just a kiss scene but, in general, kdramas lack good romance.

 

402

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, larus said:

 

The plot has to be good to watch a drama. I don`t particularly want to watch just a kiss scene but, in general, kdramas lack good romance.

 

402

 

It's a great, unique plot, in the backdrop of an unusual format!

 :fullofhearts:

 

 

14 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Why are these 2 kissing? Part of a public performance? Does Korea allow that? 

 

404

In the musical "Thrill Me" is about two males and their attraction/love story, though it has dark elements considering it's about their criminal past. 

 

thrillme-pdb10.jpg 

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/12/25/interview-20100510-playdb-thrill-me-their-gaze/

You can read more about their performance in this interview ^

 

The Korean public became more accepting in that time, though of course there's still conservative views prevalent imho. But in that time (2010-2011+) other media have also inserted LGTBQ content, though not always in a respectful manner. 

 

https://www.equaldex.com/region/south-korea

Re: LGTBQ+ rights in South Korea: not very developed. It's not illegal, but it's not to the level of same-sex marriage being allowed/recognised.

 

 

400

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Taking a break from BTS to scream over Yang Yang. Hahaha. Where are my C-drama chingus? @Wuzetian @MayanEcho who else?

 

Present Ms KoKo! :lol:

 

I've seen Yang Yang as Ye Hua/Mo Yuan in Once Upon a Time opposite Crystal Liu, the Mulan actress. Though he acted well in the movie, he didn’t look matured enoughfor the role and was overshadowed by Crystal. I'd like to see if he has the gravitas now since Dilraba is another actress with strong presence. 

 

-2

  • Like 3
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

Present Ms KoKo! :lol:

 

I've seen Yang Yang as Ye Hua/Mo Yuan in Once Upon a Time opposite Crystal Liu, the Mulan actress. Though he acted well in the movie, he didn’t look matured enoughfor the role and was overshadowed by Crystal. I'd like to see if he has the gravitas now since Dilraba is another actress with strong presence. 

 

-2

I havent watched the movie version. For me Ye hua = Mark chao. Mark Chao = Ye hua. I cant see anyone else in that role. Yang Yang stole my heart in Love o2o. I like Reba too, the hype around this pairing and this drama is no joke. I hope they deliver it. 

 

-2

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I havent watched the movie version. For me Ye hua = Mark chao. Mark Chao = Ye hua. I cant see anyone else in that role. Yang Yang stole my heart in Love o2o. I like Reba too, the hype around this pairing and this drama is no joke. I hope they deliver it. 

 

Movie version has many CGI and SFX. But too squeezed in. The drama series IMO is better. Acting wise, I also think Mark Chao is better, and Crystal Liu and Yang Mi equal.

 

I think Yang Yang and Reba have lots of fans. :) Hope there won't be fan wars between them, it would be vicious! 

 

Leo Wu was fortunately spared of that in Long Ballad.

 

396

  • Like 1
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

 

@4evrkdrama isn't he from the Fox Bride Star drama?

 

 


Yup yup though I didn’t like the drama much !

spacer.png

have you watched any other dramas of him ?

Taxi driver ? Signal ?

 

There is a movie am checking alot but not able to get 

“ I can speak “

spacer.png


I love his wide acting spectrum” - I literally love it !
 

Am off to watch move to heaven right now !


Ps : sis @larus are you watching Crazy X in this area / Mad for each other ? It seems to me that - you would love it :kiss_wink:

 

-2

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Am watching I live alone and see Sunghoon on a dogvacation. It#s so cuuuute. It reminds me of Changwook oppa with his dog Ggoma (though sad story about that :()

 

I started watching Choi Jin Hyuk with Mongsil who is really a loveable and adorable dog and so cute!

 

Anyway, I forgot who talked about Sunghoon and Love S2, was it you @confusedheart326`? 

Did you know Sunghoon eats most fruits without peeling either? (Kiwi, Melon).

 

@4evrkdrama have fun!!! And prepare box of tissues, if you tend to cry with film. Move To Heaven is heavenly beautiful

 

392

  • Like 2
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

 

@4evrkdrama have fun!!! And prepare box of tissues, if you tend to cry with film. Move To Heaven is heavenly beautiful

 

392

 

I have already prepared myself to cry a river sis @agenth I cry a lot watching kdramas or any movies !

 

This writer’s previous drama Angel Eyes - aaahhh the first 2 eps itself gave me puffy eyes after all those cryings.

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Has anyone watched this drama ?

 

-2

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I have already prepared myself to cry a river sis @agenth I cry a lot watching kdramas or any movies !

 

This writer’s previous drama Angel Eyes - aaahhh the first 2 eps itself gave me puffy eyes after all those cryings.

 

Has anyone watched this drama ?

 

-2

i'm not really a crier so i never cried except for one time (re: watching movies/drama/series).

 

I saw a bit of Angel Eyes but dropped it. 

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 everyone!!!

 

I think I should promote my Daniel oppa more on this thread! :D:joy:

 

394

 

 

I will also forever promote Jugglers. I don't see much people talking about it, either.

 

-2

  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: everyone!!!

 

I think I should promote my Daniel oppa more on this thread! :D:joy:

 

394

We can all promote our Oppas!

 

Peachy Bum Squad! Here's Princess Oppa most precious asset...

 

 

 

@MayanEcho Thanks! Now only I recalled I did watch the movie! @kokodus I have seen Yang Yang in that with Liu Yi Fei...That story got my head spinning...But thanks to it, I managed to trace the drama TMOPB. Sadly I didnt have any recollection of Yang Yang...I have higher anticipation for the drama below more than modern dramas. I'm very much a Wuxia fan! Both of you let me know your thoughts on this. 

 

 

392

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I see many comments in this video and in other videos too that Tae has changed now and he is very quiet these days. It reminded me of something that my mom said recently. She was looking at our old photo album and in almost every photo me and my sister were smiling like we are in a tooth paste ad. All the teeth were showing with gums. Its quite embarrassing to look now tbh. LOLOL. She said that we don't pose for photos like this now, and it is true, if I look at the photos now, there is something missing, we are smiling but the smile doesn't reach our eyes. Ahh I'm getting all philosophical now, but I guess it's the result of "growing up"? When we were kids we absolutely had no worries, little things make us happy and excited. Once we grow up and reach adulthood, we are burdened by life and numerous responsibilities that eventually the smile has left our eyes. Its not that I'm not happy right now, I'm very much content with my life but still I'll have something or other in the back of the mind that keeps me from enjoying the moment. That innocence once I had is gone, and I can never go back to my  childhood even if I try. 

 

So yeah Tae used to be all cheerful, happy, mischievous and playful, but he is a grown up now. We can't expect him to goof around like he did in his teen years. Lol. He has transformed into a more mature, hot and sexy oppa. LOL. 

 

-2

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Yup yup though I didn’t like the drama much !

 

have you watched any other dramas of him ?

Taxi driver ? Signal ?

i din like that drama too.. when it was showing, i watched a few episodes and dropped it.. then now it's shown on local tv.. i watched a few mins and switched channels lol

 

nope, din watch Taxi Driver and Signal..

 

at 9.50pm, i decided to sweep the floor lol no not the vacuum cleaner.. hahaha

 

dance vacuum GIF

 

392

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..