Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, larus said:

You have to be patient. It is not unusual to wait for a year to see a drama. It could be worst. To wait for more than a year. At least this drama will be nice to watch. I have a good feeling about it.  I waited ten months to see So yeon`s drama, ten months where I mentally prepare myself to watch a crazy makjang show and I absolutely hated the drama.

There is not much time left. 

Ha ha.. Looks like your hard work finally paid off! :mrgreen: People always end up hating makjang dramas. The only makjang drama I've watched so far is The Last Empress. I would never watch anything again.

And yeah, only 2 months to go far August so I will let myself wait more to see Choi Daniel on-screen after 3 years of hiatus! :partyblob: It really looks like a healing drama already! I think Oh Yoon Ah plays as a mother to a daughter! Posted some updates on the drama thread! Feel free to drop by, chingu! B)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

@Ameera Ali @larus ,

@partyon @Lmangla @joccu ,

@Sleepy Owl @Min2206 ,

@MayanEcho ,

@gm4queen @4evrkdrama ,

@agenth @sadthe1st ,

@Wuzetian @LeftCoastOppa ,

@Calli @confusedheart326 ,

@mirmz @elan1 

follow sum function to sum numbers in addition or subtraction. yes. :D

fxjC.gif

ST9y.gif

9tI.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-msvz751azf1rfp1lho1-1280.gif

patting leaves.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

People always end up hating makjang dramas. The only makjang drama I've watched so far is The Last Empress. I would never watch anything again.

I think you are wrong. People likes makjang dramas from what I see. The ratings are good and it is the buzz talked show each week. I wished Penthouse was more like Mine. The tvN drama is watchable. It is a type of makjang that I could watch. Just like World of Married or Sky Castle. Both good shows.

I lasted 6 episodes watching The Last Empress and 4 of Penthouse. I knew that I dislike Kim Sun Ok`s writing style when I was waiting for The Last Empress. I watched a few scenes/ videos on You Tube of the writer`s previous drama and I have disliked it  instantly. There are things in life that you know if you like or dislike. No more space in between. It is one of the cases for me.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

fangirling is so much work! hahahahha.....

bossam is really inspiring my inner fangirl to write a LOT. :sweatingbullets::lol:

How many episodes have been subbed out of the total 20? I will wait till it has been completed to start. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

@gm4queen Well it really depends on the quality of the makjang drama. I'm a fan of makjang dramas.

I mean  yeah there has been some awful makjang dramas but there has been also been really amazing makjang dramas.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

How many episodes have been subbed out of the total 20? I will wait till it has been completed to start. 

same here gifs | WiffleGif

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

fangirling is so much work! hahahahha.....

bossam is really inspiring my inner fangirl to write a LOT. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Best Same Here GIFs | Gfycat

fyan.gif

@Ameera Ali @larus @partyon

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama @joccu @MayanEcho

@Min2206 @gm4queen @sadthe1st

@agenth @Wuzetian @LeftCoastOppa @Calli

@confusedheart326 @mirmz @elan1

based method to detect and quantify total with add and subtract. :D

wink eye (chingus) :D

Yba8.gif

6FMo.gif

Spoiler

Delectable-Assured-Killifish-size-restri

drenched with rain.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@gm4queen and @larus  But, but, but I loved The Last Empress, even though it drove me up the wall. :tears::crazy: Why did you dislike it chingus? :tears: Baby faced Jang Nara with Choi Jin Hyuk and my handsome evil oppa  Shin Sung-rok. :wub: If you guys make a list of evil oppas you love then, please include Shin Sung-rok's name. I have been in love since his Thank You days. :tears: Not that he was playing a great character but I liked him. I understood his character.

I have watched '100 Days My Prince'. The ML was so cute!:wub: The other drama was 'My Rooftop Prince.' Loved them both. Are they makjang / sageuk? 

+2

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

45 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@gm4queen and @larus  But, but, but I loved The Last Empress, even though it drove me up the wall. :tears::crazy: Why did you dislike it chingus? :tears:

Why do you like it?  :w00t: You said about Jang Nara, Choi Jin Hyuk, Shin Sung-rok. I like them including Lee Ji ah and Shin Eun Kyung. The cast is not the problem, it is the storyline for me. Maybe you liked the drama for the same reasons I hate it. It is not right or wrong. It is a matter of taste. I hate crazy makjang stories/ dramas, in soap opera style. I will say this for every dramas of this writer or dramas of the same genre. I dislike the over-the-top and contrived dramatic of the plot and characters. The convenient plot devices, cliches, and loopholes all over the place. The screaming, the slaping, the lack of logic. Many people recognize the ridiculous events that took place but they like to laugh at the silliness. I don`t. I can`t shut my brain to enjoy these kind of dramas. Yes, the storyline is fast, with lots of twist and turns but I get bored. I like more contemplative things, something to discover, to make me think, dramas with slice of life elements.

I compare these dramas with fireworks. They are pretty and gets your attention but as soon they are over you forget about them. :)

Or maybe they are like roller-coasters.

BasicAmazingBalloonfish-size_restricted.

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4