• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Hope you get to eat better after the fasting...

i had a choc taiyaki, a korean garlic cheese bread and peach juice!

6elqlz00rqt41.png

cr.: owner

+2

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3
2 hours ago, kokodus said:

If you are crazy then what about this girl right here who is thinking of writing a petition and sending it to korean government about letting them do the service together. LOL. I'm sure that ARMY all around the world will support me. Hahahaha. 

Oh my god :scream:

I checked it out and it’s already there !

https://www.change.org/p/the-president-and-the-honourable-government-of-south-korea-allow-bts-members-to-go-through-military-service-together

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i had a choc taiyaki, a korean garlic cheese bread and peach juice!

+2

I love garlic cheese bread! Yummy! Not tried choc taiyaki only red bean...I'm craving for nasi lemak so I've ordered 2 servings for dinner later! Yippie!

40 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Taking a break from BTS to scream over Yang Yang. Hahaha. Where are my C-drama chingus? @Wuzetian @MayanEcho who else?

Here I am Ms Koko! I've never seen any of Yang Yang's work. Let's see if this will make my heart flutter...I have watched Reba's Sweet Dream with Deng Lun, only to find it so so...But thankfully all on FF. So minimal time wasted. I'll wait for the reviews before I begin. Time is truly precious. Right now I'm waiting for ZZH's new drama Retro Detective...Though on my KIV list there are Imperial Coroner, My Heroic Husband and Ugly Beauty. 

@joccu @gm4queen @4evrkdrama 

:heythere:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Why am I suddenly attracted to RM after watching this? Lol. There is something sexy about a man with good leadership skills. And another thing I noticed in this video is that its always Taehyung who gets in trouble.....hahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

His pointy nose and adam’s apple can’t be ignored !

spacer.png

Isn’t he handsome ?

spacer.png

Am I the only Lee Je Hoon fan in the thread ? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1
9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why am I suddenly attracted to RM after watching this? Lol. There is something sexy about a man with good leadership skills. And another thing I noticed in this video is that its always Taehyung who gets in trouble.....hahahaha. 

at interview time stamp 2:45 she actually asked what kpop group might become popular in america (like BTS). Namjoon translated it as "what kpop group do you like/listen to?" 

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Even if there is a law that can make them pardoned, I think it will end up being disadvantageous to them only. Koreans are high on patriotism and everything. Best example is Seo in guk oppa's case. He already had some health issues, so he postponed his military enlistment and even after he joined he got hurt during the training period and he got exempted a year before he could complete his service. He received a huge backlash then. He is not even an A-list actor or anything and he had valid reasons, now imagine world superstars getting exempted just because they want to do more concerts and music videos. That will be the end of them. HAHAHAHA. Ofcourse BTS Fandom is not restricted to Korea and they have more international fanbase but still it will hurt them to not get any homeland support after that. 

In her dreams. She is just trying to snatch him away from me. I'll ofcorse not let that happen. 

whaaaat you don't think SIG is A-list? :D Is it because he doesn't have many movie credits to his name?

He and his friend Ji Chang Wook are the same then :( 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

giphy.gif

How are you guys doing???! Just had lunch... :)

By the way, @partyon chingu, today is Monday and it's Thai oppa's day! :mrgreen:

Hope they will air 2 episodes this week as usual! B)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3
41 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I'm craving for nasi lemak so I've ordered 2 servings for dinner later! Yippie!

woohoo!! i missed those piping hot crispy chicken wings! but takeaways or deliveries.. the chicken wings already a bit soggy from the trapped vapor in the box

Cry Crying GIF

@4evrkdrama isn't he from the Fox Bride Star drama?

hi @joccu@twinkle_little_star

06-Mango-Slushie.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
26 minutes ago, agenth said:

at interview time stamp 2:45 she actually asked what kpop group might become popular in america (like BTS). Namjoon translated it as "what kpop group do you like/listen to?" 

Woaaah really?!?!? No wonder he is chosen as the leader. If not for him, i think the boys would've been swept up in lots of controversies. Even a small thing gets blown up into a scandal in Korea. Its not easy going out of your comfort zone and performing in foreign countries in front of the audience who don't speak their language. As a leader he always makes sure the members are comfortable all the time and takes care of them.

In this video also you can see how he checks on everyone eventhough he himself got really scared as he is sitting very close by. LOL. 

Its a job that goes unnoticed most of the time, its not like he is getting a special award for doing this. :heart:

36 minutes ago, agenth said:

whaaaat you don't think SIG is A-list? :D Is it because he doesn't have many movie credits to his name?

He and his friend Ji Chang Wook are the same then :( 

In my dictionary, A-list actors are those who created the hallyu wave in other countries. Lee Min ho, Gong Yoo, Kim Soo Hyun, Hyun bin etc. Its not about how many movies they have done, i guess in simple words its those who have many fans. LOL. They are popular both locally in Korea and also internationally. Their dramas and movies not only get high ratings in Korea, they are also sold to many countries across the world. 

I like Seo in Guk a lot, but he has a long way to go. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

woohoo!! i missed those piping hot crispy chicken wings! but takeaways or deliveries.. the chicken wings already a bit soggy from the trapped vapor in the box

Thankfully I went there personally to pack so I can open the lid...Smells so good! Going to have my early dinner now!

@gm4queen Me dinner time! Cant wait to eat my favourite meal! 

is-nasi-lemak-malaysian.jpg

@twinkle_little_star 

:waves:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

E3QsG3tUcAcnqbV?format=jpg&name=900x900

OPPA TIME, in honour of our military enlistment talks. I didn't know Im Si wan had almost same inscription time ... hm

@kokodus To me JCW is an A-lister since Healer-times :D (and the brightest star, the sun) 

:sparklyeyes:

I'm still waiting on the subs for My Ugly Duckling

tumblr_npt384fx0J1qcagtxo6_r1_400.gif

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hey everyone :waves:

I hope you all had a good start into the new week~

I made lentil moussaka today and wanted to share a picture with you but it's still in the oven so I'll just share the recipe pic with you instead. Looks much better than mine too :lol:

234910.jpg

@agenthI love that pic of JCW, KHN, JW and ISW. Did you know that Joo Won and Kang Haneul performed together in the musical Spring Awakening back in 2009? 

Sorry for the LQ pic but that's the only one I have with both of them on it from back then^^

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1