Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Guess I must have some club going deprived neighbors here...Some house music rocking the atmosphere now...

What's up everybody on a Tuesday?

Hopefully not a clandestine house party or gathering?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

Music has stopped...Hopefully it is not...I cant determine which floor the sound is emitting from...But has been going on and off for sometime now...But today particularly loud...

Peace Composure GIF by Desiigner

Peace at home now....

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

morning all!

yea @Thong Thin ~ the fashion poll is related to the drama thread "miss montecristo" - it is a daily revenge drama. started out good but right now limping along and becoming rather boring. am sort of skipping episodes and just watching the preview instead. :D 

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Good morning everyone :heartxoxo:

I'll share my Joo Won's oppa lovely back with you since he posted it a little while ago, though I'd really love to see his lovely face too but beggars can't be choosers^^

Have a great day!! 

Screenshot-20210608-081627-Story-Downloa

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

A very late Good Evening all -

So after spending some time reading through the last 20+ pages or so, I feel I am now (almost) a qualified Oppa expert

Thanks to you guys, I have learned ...

You can own an Oppa, there's full ownership, partial ownership, fractional ownership, you can share Oppa's, you can gift them to friends, you can trade them, or for the more unscrupulous ... steal them. Some have only 1 Oppa, while others have many. There are many types of Oppa's, regular Oppa's, Thai Oppa's, Turkish Oppa's ... ( which you either Love or Hate - there is no in between )  There are Oppa's that can be used as blenders - Then there's BTS, which technically qualify as Oppas but are not Oppa's they are simply BTS, so they are the same, but different.  .... and you're not allowed to eat until you can differentiate between them for some reason :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, agenth said:

just out of curiosity, which drama do you consider WORST?

Any kdrama dealing with time travel, that sucks you in with 13-14 great episodes only to crater the ending ...:rage:

ALICE

Sisyphus The Myth

Tomorrow With you -( which has your Taxi Driver in it BTW )

15 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@LeftCoastOppa Btw what's breakfast for today? 

Today was a very uninspiring bowl of cereal and juice .... someone was late for work on a Monday   :phew:

But ... speaking of food - a few shout outs

@Wuzetian whats good with the Purple Carrot Hummas - looks good

@Min2206 you made me look up Maggi Goreng Mamak - they sell the noodles on Amazon, so I'm going to get some and experiment! 

@partyon I love cucumber salads - Unfortunately most of the restaurants here use them only as side dishes - The Thai restaurant I frequent always gives me extra now, because I was always asking for them to make bigger portions:lol:

Sadly the pandemic shut down the best Mediterranean restaurant in the neighborhood - They used to make an incredible Spicy Lentil over rice - I miss that alot.

Syn Free Spicy Lentils and Spinach (Stove Top and Instant Pot) | Slimming  World | Slimming Eats - Weight Watchers and Slimming World Recipes

And with that Chingus, I'm off -

Good Night!

7 Hd images ideas | hd images, actor picture, most handsome actors

+2

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hola peeps! Flower Power Tuesday, huh @Ameera Ali, @joccu, @Thong Thin, @MayanEcho, @agenth and @twinkle_little_star and everyone! Thanks for brightening my day with beautiful photos and images. :heartxoxo:

@larusThank you sooooooooooooo much. I didn't know it was that simple. Thank you, my friend.  :D

@agenthI watched the first EP of LITC. Will you hate me, chingu if I say...

Spoiler

I don't like the female lead.  :tears: Isn't she trying too hard to get that boho look? :crazy: I have never  liked The Manic Pixie Dream Girl characters. After all the talk of women's empowerment etc, why do we still need to save a man from himself? :angry: 

Overall, the episode reminds me of 'Before Sunrise'.  Also, the set up , isn't it too western? But I like the method of story telling. Media res... and in the form of an interview. I like they are playing with different kinds of narrative, instead of going with a linear narrative.  

@partyon Watched the first two Eps of Mine. What a wacko family! :w00t: Everyone's cray, cray, crazy! It is going to be a roller-coaster of a ride.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

giphy-1-1.gif

@larus @Ameera Ali 

@partyon @Lmangla

@Sleepy Owl @joccu @kokodus

@4evrkdrama @Min2206

@MayanEcho @sadthe1st

@mirmz

@gm4queen @agenth @elan1

@LeftCoastOppa @Calli

@confusedheart326 hai everyone. :D

set formula in maths by adding or subtracting. :D

hai @confusedheart326 :D

IeT.gif

3am6.gif

Spoiler

raindrop-gif10.gif

it drips.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Let's :hwaiting: team add!

Exactly. Go, Go, Go!  I read an article that said that the human brain likes to add rather than subtract. Let`s go, team Add! Add Add!  We can do it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Thanks to you guys, I have learned ...

You can own an Oppa, there's full ownership, partial ownership, fractional ownership, you can share Oppa's, you can gift them to friends, you can trade them, or for the more unscrupulous ... steal them. Some have only 1 Oppa, while others have many. There are many types of Oppa's, regular Oppa's, Thai Oppa's, Turkish Oppa's ... ( which you either Love or Hate - there is no in between )  There are Oppa's that can be used as blenders - Then there's BTS, which technically qualify as Oppas but are not Oppa's they are simply BTS, so they are the same, but different.  .... and you're not allowed to eat until you can differentiate between them for some reason :rolleyes:

@Min2206 you made me look up Maggi Goreng Mamak - they sell the noodles on Amazon, so I'm going to get some and experiment! 

Please do not forget that you are an Oppa here too by way of your name @LeftCoastOppa - so please be careful.  

Geez, didn't know Amazon sells Maggi Mee Goreng Mamak.  Hope they taste as good  All the best!

@sadthe1st
Mee goreng kewpie
KEWPIE MALAYSIA

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Can't see your gif , unnie ... :dissapointed_relieved:

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Promoting my one and only Daniel oppa again on this thread! :D Being waiting for years to see him on tv.

I really salute your dedication!   I will support your love for him, not your oppa but you.  :D @gm4queen

Love GIFs | Tenor

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Exactly. Go, Go, Go!  I read an article that said that the human brain likes to add rather than subtract. Let`s go, team Add! Add Add!  We can do it.

So nice that you dropped by, chingu! :lol: I am still waiting for Daniel Choi's upcoming drama. Hope jtbc announces something regarding his new drama soon. But no updates so far??! He officially casted for the drama 1 year ago, so I am already tired of waiting! :(:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

even No deok knows the outside world is cruel behind the big gate  :mrgreen:

B54417FF-27CF-4AD4-B574-57AC0DA468E6.gif

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Can't see your gif , unnie ... :dissapointed_relieved:

Maybe is uploading slow :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

A7FB474E-D685-4E47-8680-959E1F016B8A.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

51 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@agenthI watched the first EP of LITC. Will you hate me, chingu if I say...

Reveal hidden contents

I don't like the female lead.  :tears: Isn't she trying too hard to get that boho look? :crazy: I have never  liked The Manic Pixie Dream Girl characters. After all the talk of women's empowerment etc, why do we still need to save a man from himself? :angry: 

Overall, the episode reminds me of 'Before Sunrise'.  Also, the set up , isn't it too western? But I like the method of story telling. Media res... and in the form of an interview. I like they are playing with different kinds of narrative, instead of going with a linear narrative.  

@partyon Watched the first two Eps of Mine. What a wacko family! :w00t: Everyone's cray, cray, crazy! It is going to be a roller-coaster of a ride.

+2

Noooo I wouldn’t hate you and that’s a valid point that many made. What I can tell you that that manic pixie girl personality isn’t the real one, there is more to her than we see from the first few episodes.

When her story is revealed it will be shown why she opted to do the things she did, especially that kind of personality.

The western part may be why people start to dislike the first two episodes. I promise you it gets better/different :) 

I do like the use of flashbacks to tell the story because it’s done in such an aesthetically beautiful and pleasing way as if you are right there on that beach.

i do want to visit yang yang and Jeju next time in Korea haha.

And I’m glad you don’t mind the interviews because some of them are real gems!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am still waiting for Daniel Choi's upcoming drama. Hope jtbc announces something regarding his new drama soon. But no updates so far??! He officially casted for the drama 1 year ago, so I am already tired of waiting!

You have to be patient. It is not unusual to wait for a year to see a drama. It could be worst. To wait for more than a year. At least this drama will be nice to watch. I have a good feeling about it.  I waited ten months to see So yeon`s drama, ten months where I mentally prepare myself to watch a crazy makjang show and I absolutely hated the drama.

There is not much time left.  :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4