Add and Subtract Game

15 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

My mum made purple carrots hummus during our MCO 1.0 last year and I plate it below.

beautifully taken!

and yummy hummus in my favorite purple too!!

Pop Tv Eating GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 148.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

4 hours ago, agenth said:

I really am starting to love this series. It's so cute, and not too much cliché. Like they could have started fake dating to combat SML, but no. and when there's strife between them, it soon gets resolved in a pleasant way. 

The acting of the male is ok and fits character since he lived 999 years and is tired of all! So I can just focus on the chemistry between them! 

Yeah He is fine “in this” because his character gives such vibes !

(It turned good for him).

But I don’t think I can take him to my Oppa list yet ! 

I love the drama with its realistic characters (lee dam just another version of me guess i could understand & relate with her since we are of the same age) !

Kang Hana is doing an awesome job !

Eonni @partyon did you drop it ?

And sis @agenth

when it comes to light dramas that am watching right now,

My roommate is a Gumiho > So I married the anti fan

(I agree with you)

But so I married the anti fan is far far better than Doom :joy:

How I wish if they could give more lot screen time for the 2nd leads !

I would have hanged in a bit more if they could make some more time for them in the drama (Doom) !

I wonder why did they even bother to make this poster when there aren’t much of a story shown about them !

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
54 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Min2206 chingu & @Thong Thin sis 

In korea there is similar kind off thing !

Twisted donuts - Kkwabaegi 

Oooh, I didn't know that.   Thank you for the info.  

and thank you @4evrkdrama for your reviews.  

Your purple carrot hummus is so yummily pretty.  
It's really humid here :sweatingbullets: @Wuzetian

Fan sweating verano GIF on GIFER - by Rexcrusher

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

greek im back GIF Ladies and Oppas'

omg!! That's Deni!! When I used to visit my grandparents in Greece as a kid during summers there were reruns of an old show called "two strangers" on tv, and even though I've mostly forgotten what it was about I distinctly remember her :lol: ahahaha, I never thought I'd see her in gif form. 

that purple carrot hummus looks beautiful! both the dish and the photograph. Looks like a professionally taken picture straight out of a gourmet cook book. Really wonderful job!!

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7
2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

and yummy hummus in my favorite purple too!!

Now I know purple is your favourite colour! Then you should try purple corns too! 

1 hour ago, Calli said:

omg!! That's Deni!! When I used to visit my grandparents in Greece as a kid during summers there were reruns of an old show called "two strangers" on tv, and even though I've mostly forgotten what it was about I distinctly remember her :lol: ahahaha, I never thought I'd see her in gif form. 

that purple carrot hummus looks beautiful! both the dish and the photograph. Looks like a professionally taken picture straight out of a gourmet cook book. Really wonderful job!!

Thanks for the info! I didn't know this character brings you much memorable memories! Glad it made you happy... And thank you for your kind compliments...

@Min2206 Tq Min. Need a cold shower!

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you new oppa is acting all drama without shirt to motivate you to complete drama or what

My oppa doesn't even need to take off his shirt, he is motivating me even with a shirt on. :kiss_wink:

qtzca4jc07s14ajOyrQ-o.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
11 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali Pon oppa without a shirt is nice too. :kiss_closed:

that picture motivate me  , now I can sleep in night knowing that you are in safe hand my twin :tounge_xd:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2