Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Okay - Noob Soompi question - I just wrote a semi-lengthy post about 7 pages back, clicked on the next page to read/add more and everything I wrote while reading the previous pages posts was gone :angry: I got the white screen of death at the bottom ... can you really not write, advance a page, write some more, advance write some more etc etc, ... and then save/post? 

Anyway - I posted in the event page per instructions - great event BTW :lol:

I'm so tired now, I forgot most of what I was posting except this, about Kang Tae-Oh ...

He and Soo Young outshined the main leads in Run On ... JMHO

3 Reasons To Look Forward To Girls' Generation's Sooyoung And Kang Tae Oh's  Developing Romance In “Run On” | Soompi

:sleeping: Thats gonna do it for this evening ...

I'm Off

Lonely GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Good Night All -

+2

• Sad 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, sorry to get back to you so late, I got caught with so much work, that I didn't feel like staying in front of screen any longer. 

I think I have mentioned this before too, Lee Young Ae and Soo Ae were among the first Korean actresses I fell for. When I first saw Soo Ae in "Emperor of the Sea" she was just too beautiful in it. I was like "I totally understand both the leads falling and fighting for her" :loolz:

Jang Nara, well I think everyone here knows is my most favorite Korean Actress. So yeah, both are love for me :heart2beat:

ohh ....

3 of them are awesomely beautiful !

(I love Soo Ae’s smile and I love everything of Jang Nara ) 

:love: (I donno much about Lee Young Ae)

Mine is a common story !

Lee Min Ho is the first korean actor I fell for !

I thought I would stay loyal to him forever

But I couldn’t ( everyone - *unamused* )

:joy:

And now I have more love towards other actors than him. 

And Ku Hye Sun the first korean actress I loved (I discarded her ....**rolling eyes** )

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @partyon chingu, a national volleyball game was aired yesterday instead of Praomook. We have to wait until next Monday to watch episode 6! :partyblob:

How is that possible? :scream: Pon oppa is the most important thing on screen right now! :kicks:

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Guess is high time he gets a wife who can help him cook and clean, you get my meaning, partyon !

Well, oppa is not alone, some bachelor guys that i know off had piles of dirty laundry and untidy house.

Sigh. He's peculiar, but a woman who teaches him not to put the dirty laundry on the floor, would be required. I am sure he got a scolding from his mom after the episode aired. haha :loolz:

@LeftCoastOppa Has happened to me too. Remember to stay on the same page when you write your post. :kiss_wink:

Morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sigh. He's peculiar, but a woman who teaches him not to put the dirty laundry on the floor, would be required. I am sure he got a scolding from his mom after the episode aired. haha 

Poor Zoppa

Oops and Oofs: The Definitive Guide to Colossal Character Blunders | Fandom

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay - Noob Soompi question - I just wrote a semi-lengthy post about 7 pages back, clicked on the next page to read/add more and everything I wrote while reading the previous pages posts was gone :angry: I got the white screen of death at the bottom ... can you really not write, advance a page, write some more, advance write some more etc etc, ... and then save/post? 

+2

Totally agree with you...There were times when you had such inspiration to write and suddenly all just went down the drain...How frustrating!

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla Aint there any solution to this matter? That it can be auto saved? 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@Wuzetian @LeftCoastOppa ~ actually there is an autosave function. so when I move to another page accidentally and come back, it will usually have the stuff I have written already in the post writing box and ask "do you want to clear editor" -- if you click yes, then it will all disappear. if you click no, then you can continue typing away. the only time this feature doesn't show up is if there is some problem in network... now I am not sure if you have to do something in your profile to turn it on though....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

Pon oppa is the most important thing on screen right now!

Yeah chingu! I also didn't expect this. :( But episode 5 raw version is already out. I've been watching it this morning! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Wuzetian @LeftCoastOppa ~ actually there is an autosave function. so when I move to another page accidentally and come back, it will usually have the stuff I have written already in the post writing box and ask "do you want to clear editor" -- if you click yes, then it will all disappear. if you click no, then you can continue typing away. the only time this feature doesn't show up is if there is some problem in network... now I am not sure if you have to do something in your profile to turn it on though....

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't @Lmangla

on mine 

Jacaranda Flowers – Mirage Gallery

cr https://www.miragegallery.com.au/mirage-shop/painting/jacaranda-flowers/

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Can I also ask for other technical questions?

1. Is there any other emoji buttons that will deduct reputation points other than "Unamused"

2. If change the "Unamused" emoji to another emoji, will the reputation points be added like before? Any time frame to this?

@Thong Thin @Min2206 

I tried to register for AZ but system hanged and now booking closed! Lol...How about for both of you? 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 

I tried to register for AZ but system hanged and now booking closed! Lol...How about for both of you? 

I think @Thong Thin has registered her booking in the previous session.   

I managed to get in, after 30 minutes repeated trials - end July prayfully.  I heard many of my friends and relatives could not too.   System hung.  

Sorry to hear about yours @Wuzetian   

wall art: Wall Art Black Tree

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

1. Is there any other emoji buttons that will deduct reputation points other than "Unamused"

2. If change the "Unamused" emoji to another emoji, will the reputation points be added like before? Any time frame to this?

to be honest, I don't pay much attention to such tech details and so can't remember the answer. :sweatingbullets: kekeke... maybe @Sleepy Owl or @partyon would be able to better answer. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Unfortunately the autosave function doesn't always work. :crybaby:

59 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

TBH, I am answering from my memory here. The people who told me how the reaction buttons and reputation points system works are no longer active on the forum and their accounts have been deleted. So I am not sure this is correct:

1) Unamused, offtopic will deduct points for sure. Confused might also, but I am not 100% sure. Sad, shocked shocked should be neutral nowadays (no points added, no points deducted). They used to reduce points too but I think this was changed a year ago.

2) I would assume that if you change from Unamused to another "positive" reaction, the reputation points should be restored? Not sure, but I haven't heard that there is a time frame.

Listen, I can fire a question to our Admin about this topic, if this is something that interests you. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Unfortunately the autosave function doesn't always work. 

TBH, I am answering from my memory here. The people who told me how the reaction buttons and reputation points system works are no longer active on the forum and their accounts have been deleted. So I am not sure this is correct:

1) Unamused, offtopic will deduce points for sure. Confused might also, but I am not 100% sure. Sad, shocked shocked should be neutral nowadays (no points added, no points deducted). They used to reduce points too but I think this was changed a year ago.

2) I would assume that if you change from Unamused to another "positive" reaction, the reputation points should be restored? Not sure, but I haven't heard that there is a time frame.

Listen, I can fire a question to our Admin about this topic, if this is something that interests you. :kiss_wink:

you are , as always, very prompt @partyon unnie - thanks a lot - likewise to you @Lmangla

I hope the admin team will get more members 

PINDIA Black Scented Dew Flower Design Wall Sticker - Buy PINDIA Black  Scented Dew Flower Design Wall Sticker Online at Best Prices in India on  Snapdeal

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6