Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Add - subtract: The pandemic questionnaire (just for fun)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Things I didn't appreciate in 2020:

• The quarantining
    • The weight gain
    • Social distancing
    • Face masks
    • Fear of covid-19
    • Media mass hysteria
    • No or limited social life
    • Overspending on online shopping
    • Being too much online
    • Zoom / Teams meetings
    • Remote working
    • Having a covid-19 test
    • The boredom
    • Sweatpants
    • Not being able to show all my cute outfits that I had bought in 2019
    • Something else. What?
  2. 2. What did you appreciate in 2020? (choose as many as you like)

• Limited or no social life (hey, nothing wrong with being an introvert)
    • The sweatpants. The sweatpants were nice.
    • Not having to get up so early in order to commute to work
    • Cooking more at home
    • Cutting your own hair
    • New hobbies you can do at home or socially distancing
    • K-dramas, c-dramas, TW-dramas, JP-dramas, Netflix, crime documentaries on YouTube - you name it, I watched it!
    • Hanging out on Soompi more!
    • Ogling abs and sharing pics of them on Soompi
    • Working out at home
    • Not having to commute
    • Not having to wear make-up and/or a bra every day
    • Getting more sleep than before the pandemic
    • Spending more time with my family
    • Something else. What?
  3. 3. What is the first thing you want to do once the pandemic is over? (choose as many as you like)

• Travel
    • Not wear sweatpants!
    • Meting my friends and family members
    • Gym / working out outside of my home
    • Go to restaurants and not having to cook at home so much
    • Ditch the facemask!
    • Not having to socially distance everywhere
    • Go to a shopping mall and shop IRL
    • Work in the office
    • Going out for cocktails with your girlfriends
    • Go to the movies/theater/concert/sports game
    • Wear my cute outfits and make-up
    • Not giving "the look" every time someone coughs or sneezes around you
    • Throw a big paty at home - yay!
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/25/2021 at 07:00 PM

• Replies 146.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@4evrkdrama Chingu, there are several Kdramas I am looking forward to in 2021, so many that I'll to recheck them. I am specifically looking forward to the Sageuks planned for this year, since last year was definitely not the one when it came for Sageuks, there were very less, and I didn't watch any of them. 

So for Sageuks, I am looking forward to "Hong Chun Gi" mainly because it does involve actual historical figures, and along with it, it happens around the early years of Joseon Era, basically during/after the death Sejong the Great. 

"Joseon Exorcist" this also mainly because it happens during the time of Taejong. I love the dramas which around this time, when Joseon was freshly established (not too freshly though), and adding the super natural element in it, will make things more interesting in my opinion. 

"Bossam" seems to have an interesting plot too, and well I am not too sure about "River where the Moon Rises". Plot is interesting, is based on a very famous folklore, but I am still unsure about it. 

Coming to other dramas, I am not too sure about the upcoming ones, but I am looking forward to Feb, as this month will be having some really good dramas. "Vincenzo", "Sisyphus the Myth", "Beyond Evil", "Mouse" and Choi Gang Hee's new drama (not too sure about the final 2). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, no bodyshaming but guy looks like he's not well. There's healthy looking weight loss and then there is unhealthy looking weight loss. Rain seems to fit into the latter.

I hope he's not experiencing serious personal life stress or an eating disorder... 

I went to check on his IG too - whether Rain is well or not but that pic he posted does NOT look good on him @partyon

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if you want to present yourself a bit to others on this thread. 

Thank you @partyon I am a kdrama watcher. and how about you?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2016 was Year of kdrama 

there were Too many kdramas that i was watching during its run to an extent that i often got  mixed up with the plots ! Which is which , which is who’s, wasn’t it in that way, etc

spacer.png

how was 2016 kdramas for you all ?

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
44 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, I checked his IG, and well he looks old, and too weak because of his looks now. He does look unwell to me, not sure why he suddenly lost so much weight. 

@Sleepy Owl i guess when one loses so much weight suddenly, there is a tendency that one might looks "older" cos haggard?   He looks good with wife Kim Tae Ri on the mattress LG CF.    I just glanced his IG briefly - he still practising hard as dancer and singer.  I read that he's quite hard on himself, workwise.

484 C

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
52 minutes ago, Catleya said:

Thank you @partyon I am a kdrama watcher. and how about you?

I am also a k-drama watcher. What dramas are you watching right now?

Who are your favorite oppas?

49 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, I checked his IG, and well he looks old, and too weak because of his looks now. He does look unwell to me, not sure why he suddenly lost so much weight.

Me neither. He looked so good before his weight loss.

85f4fc91c4493e4d3a88112884907823--rain-s

38 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Sleepy Owl i guess when one loses so much weight suddenly, there is a tendency that one might looks "older" cos haggard?   He looks good with wife Kim Tae Ri on the mattress LG CF.    I just glanced his IG briefly - he still practising hard as dancer and singer.  I read that he's quite hard on himself, workwise.

Yes, he is very dedicated but not sure why he felt the need to lose weight.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hello Chingus

This is a message from @Catleya to us here

Hi,  @Min2206

I could not reply yet because of I am reaching my maximum posts per day :) I like orchid and I like catleya name. 

Would you please say sorry for me to users that I can not reply yet on add and sub because of my maximum posts per day?

Thank you before.

a8cc4ab4cd00280d2c476e8833b5729a.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Yeah, I just like @partyon Noona am unsure why he went for the weight loss (if he went for it).  But at the same time I am not seeing any news of him being unwell, and seeing his IG, he is still active as Singer/dancer. Let's hope he will be back to how he used to look, as I said before too, he is unrecognizable now. 

42 minutes ago, partyon said:

Me neither. He looked so good before his weight loss.

Exactly, Noona. 

@partyon Noona, @Min2206 did we have a limit on posts here? I never knew about it :rubchin:

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

2016 was Year of kdrama 

there were Too many kdramas that i was watching during its run to an extent that i often got  mixed up with the plots ! Which is which , which is who’s, wasn’t it in that way, etc

Not sure about it Chingu, I will have to check 2016 Kdramas, but I got to admit, 2014-2016 had some really good dramas 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

hi @Thong Thin i din have peanut butter sandwich breakfast.. in fact, i only had coffee and was busy clearing work before i went for PM leave to go dental appointment to fix up one decaying tooth on my top left molar.. and thought, hey that area has lots of nice food and cafes! ended up, i got a jab.. and the top left gum and lips and cheek were numbed.. and i'm not supposed to eat right after the refill job

cries GIF

anyway i went cny goodies shopping again.. and also, bought some cake slices and cookies (probably this explains why my teeth are going bad!)

for my food nonsense and randomness, i’ve my IG post inside lol

@Min2206 thanks for the fries! i really wished i had some of those earlier!!

hi @partyon @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama @Catleya

and it's been a long time @Jillia!!!

the muppets dancing GIF

hi @joccu haha i saw u clicking all the past posts! thanks

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2
31 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, @Min2206 did we have a limit on posts here? I never knew about it 

I think there is.  I don't remember getting it cos when I started, I was not posting crazily as much as I am now .. well, thanks to you @Sleepy Owl nim and my introducer-awesome-nim @partyon :tounge_wink:

:naughty:  Waaaa, peanut butter sandwich yummy!   Ms BYau .. hehehhhhe
ey!  why you keep going CNY shopping one ??  you stressing me laaaaa

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

ey!  why you keep CNY shopping one ??  you stressing me laaaaa

whenever i spot yummy cny goodies, i gotta buy some for my mama!

Excited Disney GIF

nooo i din have any peanut butter sandwich.. @Thong Thin was asking me if i had that.

peanut butter dancing GIF by Super Simple

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5