Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Add - subtract: The pandemic questionnaire (just for fun)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Things I didn't appreciate in 2020:

• The quarantining
    • The weight gain
    • Social distancing
    • Face masks
    • Fear of covid-19
    • Media mass hysteria
    • No or limited social life
    • Overspending on online shopping
    • Being too much online
    • Zoom / Teams meetings
    • Remote working
    • Having a covid-19 test
    • The boredom
    • Sweatpants
    • Not being able to show all my cute outfits that I had bought in 2019
    • Something else. What?
  2. 2. What did you appreciate in 2020? (choose as many as you like)

• Limited or no social life (hey, nothing wrong with being an introvert)
    • The sweatpants. The sweatpants were nice.
    • Not having to get up so early in order to commute to work
    • Cooking more at home
    • Cutting your own hair
    • New hobbies you can do at home or socially distancing
    • K-dramas, c-dramas, TW-dramas, JP-dramas, Netflix, crime documentaries on YouTube - you name it, I watched it!
    • Hanging out on Soompi more!
    • Ogling abs and sharing pics of them on Soompi
    • Working out at home
    • Not having to commute
    • Not having to wear make-up and/or a bra every day
    • Getting more sleep than before the pandemic
    • Spending more time with my family
    • Something else. What?
  3. 3. What is the first thing you want to do once the pandemic is over? (choose as many as you like)

• Travel
    • Not wear sweatpants!
    • Meting my friends and family members
    • Gym / working out outside of my home
    • Go to restaurants and not having to cook at home so much
    • Ditch the facemask!
    • Not having to socially distance everywhere
    • Go to a shopping mall and shop IRL
    • Work in the office
    • Going out for cocktails with your girlfriends
    • Go to the movies/theater/concert/sports game
    • Wear my cute outfits and make-up
    • Not giving "the look" every time someone coughs or sneezes around you
    • Throw a big paty at home - yay!
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/25/2021 at 07:00 PM

• Replies 146.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Waiting for Monday, u know right ...sigh

Don`t remind me. This week was my last free time but it was a strange week. I had two white nights and now I feel more tired than I have started the vacation.

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am sorry @larus to remind you about work .. monday - mian he

Don`t worry. I am just a diva complaning. We have to go to work or work from home.

tenor.gif?itemid=12365402

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
3 minutes ago, larus said:

Don`t worry. I am just a diva complaning. We have to go to work or work from home.

I really don't want Monday to come. I am already tired of dealing with the clients regarding the issues assigned to me to resolve :evilelmo:

@sadthe1st that's very bad. There are some people who still don't believe that this virus can be lethal for others. Some don't even believe in the virus itself. And well, there are some like a friend of mine.

I heard recently from him only that in August he got infected by this virus, and his conditioned worsened to the point that he was in ICU for 2-3 days, and after recovering, he was almost out everyday to eat. As you know in India despite the increase in cases, the restaurants were open, and while it was not really advisable to eat out by the Doctors, people were doing it, and this dude, he was eating in food streets, at food stalls (which I know don't follow the proper protocols). It was like he didn't really care, and it was so hard for me to believe that he was infected, as I had seen him share photos of eating out, and usually he would move around without mask too. So the public (not sure whether they are in majority or minority), are actually not following the basic protocols too. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@larus @Min2206 he was panting so loudly, i was a bit reluctant to confront him in case, it's asthma or something.. and sometimes when we try to confront elderly and they start to raise their voice.. people will think we're the bully.

@Thong Thin i need sanitizer in the form of mist!! i will spray massively like chasing after a cockroach!!

gerry anderson graffiti GIF

yes, i'm all washed up.. but i'm still feeling annoyed lol

when i got off the bus midway, i even made sure i took a good look at his face and glared at him..

although with my mask on, he probably thought i was admiring him hahaha

Glaring Dagger Eyes GIF by Jason Clarke

@Sleepy Owl hmm.. maybe ur friend isn't aware that, having recovered from covid once doesn't mean he is immune to the virus.. he can get it again!!

hi @Ernie

• Like 2
  • Blob 7
8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It was like he didn't really care, and it was so hard for me to believe that he was infected, as I had seen him share photos of eating out, and usually he would move around without mask too. So the public (not sure whether they are in majority or minority), are actually not following the basic protocols too. 

Even after going through the medical crisis himself he didn't learn anything. Sad.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl hmm.. maybe ur friend isn't aware that, having recovered from covid once doesn't mean he is immune to the virus.. he can get it again!!

Not really, but as he said, he cannot stop himself from eating outside, and well finds wearing mask kind of irritating :facepalm:

But well, in India with whichever friend/family friend or relatives we are talking, all of them are saying the same thing. Covid is over in India, which actually is not really true, and everyone needs to be extra careful with the new strain having already reached there. 

I am gonna try my best to remain here, even of the office re-opens. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
8 minutes ago, larus said:

Even after going through the medical crisis himself he didn't learn anything. Sad.

That indeed is sad, but we can't do anything. All we can do is to follow the protocols at the individual level, that's it. 

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Sleepy Owl  Ohh I am sorry to hear that ... hate that feeling - wish I could pat pat you

Chingu, I literally lost my mind when the client escalated the issue to CIO, and the funny thing is, CIO totally ignored it. The guy who was suppose to deal issue initially before assigning to me did respond to them, but yeah, the clients sometimes don't give enough time to look into the issues and come up with plan. He literally escalated the issue one after raising it. 

Hey there @MayanEcho  :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3
3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, I literally lost my mind when the client escalated the issue to CIO, and the funny thing is, CIO totally ignored it. The guy who was suppose to deal issue initially before assigning to me did respond to them, but yeah, the clients sometimes don't give enough time to look into the issues and come up with plan. He literally escalated the issue one after raising it. 

CIO appears to know this behaviour of client ....oh well, stay calm chingu...  clients are clients ...

Waaa @MayanEcho  I didnt know what is WM .. .. till i saw mountain laundry ... hmmmmmmm
happy washing, happy drying, happy folding ..............

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

CIO appears to know this behaviour of client ....oh well, stay calm chingu...  clients are clients ...

Yup seems like it. The only good thing is, I am not in India. So the only way clients can contact me with is mail. Otherwise well, as my friends have told, there are times, when they call you the whole day. And well, I will not really hesitate in giving my current number, let the clients do an international call for their issues whole day :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

min min @Min2206 that is HUBBY! AWWWWWW :love: :heart: btw I am glad in my country we will start that restriction order from Monday. I am too lazy to meet people now in this pandemic he he he. Less people to meet is the better.

@larus if me, it's not Monday that make me lazy. I love to work actually. It is to meet those people (specially bosses) at office that make me lazy hahahaha (except my bff) :mrgreen:

@sadthe1st  sorry to read that. that is called aging. usually older people or elders have strange habbits. I am glad that I am still young <3

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ahahaha, yeah, happy it came on sched. I hate folding though, LOL!

Are you staying alone ?  can wear less .... you know

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup seems like it. The only good thing is, I am not in India. So the only way clients can contact me with is mail. Otherwise well, as my friends have told, there are times, when they call you the whole day. And well, I will not really hesitate in giving my current number, let the clients do an international call for their issues whole day :joy:

they wont call, they text ... that's the dreadful part !  (if you give your number, that is) Dont give personal no - rule no 1
tenor.gif
mail ok .. no choice

Hi @Sejabin  yea, i posted your hubby for you - like like ,right?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3