• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@Wuzetian ~ this is what urud dhal looks like; english name is split white lentils. 

dry-organic-urad-dal-split-matpe-beans-W 

yea, the many dhals and their different names can be confusing even for me as I am not that much of a cook. but urud dhal is almost used as a kind of fry off condiment in most veggies. not sure what it adds but it is there in almost every recipe. 

curd rice is comfort food most of us growing up in the south. basically it is part of your childhood as many babies transition to solid food with curd rice. so if you are feeling lazy to cook, curd rice + pickle. if you are feeling sick with fever and have no appetite, curd rice + some veggie. if you have tummy ache, dehydration, curd rice (in that version, you boil rice with some whole pepper, garlic cloves in milk and water, then add yoghurt in end).. during the summer, it is something we have at the end of every meal pretty much to cool off..... 

+2

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
55 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Curd rice is nothing. Add curd/yoghurt to the steamed rice and mix it well. There is no recipe. Hahahaha. You can temper it if you want with mustard seeds and green chillies. If you want restaurant style curd rice, then you can add a little bit butter, pomegranate seeds and everything. It will be really good.  I shallow fried the brinjal after rubbing it in some spice powders like red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, fenugreek powder, asafoetida, salt and a little bit of rice flour to make it crispier. I used gingelly oil/Sesame oil to fry them. 

Thanks! Maybe next time I can try this fry version. 

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Wuzetian ~ this is what urud dhal looks like; english name is split white lentils. 

yea, the many dhals and their different names can be confusing even for me as I am not that much of a cook. but urud dhal is almost used as a kind of fry off condiment in most veggies. not sure what it adds but it is there in almost every recipe. 

curd rice is comfort food most of us growing up in the south. basically it is part of your childhood as many babies transition to solid food with curd rice. so if you are feeling lazy to cook, curd rice + pickle. if you are feeling sick with fever and have no appetite, curd rice + some veggie. if you have tummy ache, dehydration, curd rice (in that version, you boil rice with some whole pepper, garlic cloves in milk and water, then add yoghurt in end).. during the summer, it is something we have at the end of every meal pretty much to cool off..... 

+2

Ic...Think like how porridge is part of my childhood too...And not to mention I got conned by my own parents then...They were telling me that the frog porridge I was eating was baby chicks. I was too young to know about bone structure then. Wonder if it was karma that got me when the zombie bullfrog reminded me I've been eating their kind too much in the past! 

:yaaa: (wait what animal is this? Frog or alligator? Hahaha)

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Good Morning All -

I went to bed last night believing the "+" team was mounting a comeback only to wake and find we fell in the night :cry:

Well played "-"'s ... I'm off to breakfast, which if you haven't tried you should - scrambled eggs with smoked salmon

Salmon Scramble - Rachael Ray In Season

Its even better on toast/English muffin :)

Thanks for the tags @sadthe1st @twinkle_little_star

Have a great day everyone!

+2

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Here for you, chingu! :D

Your Pon oppa is seriously a hot guy! Just look at that gaze.. :heart: Plus he is 183cm tall!

Are we sure that he is still 25?? :wacko:

Thank you sweetie! :dorakiss: I had watched about 10 minutes of Praomook and I was totally sold. There's something really sexy about the guy. It's his look, his gaze, his stature and his acting that all combined give you that WOW feeling. :love:

Yes, I was also surprised to learn that he's only 25. Normally I go for a little older guys, but then again, I am known for being a cradle snatcher. :loolz:

#TeamCradleSnatcher forever @cenching

01f63cb70ce43cfb350fc45a3390cd9d.png

They're so cute. :heart:

OMO! @LeftCoastOppa That's a yummy looking breakfast dish you have there! Enjoy! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Dear @Lmangla chingu, let's try @partyon chingu's new thai oppa drama together. Still 2 episodes aired. I watched it and I am on board! :) Hope you will give Praomook a chance too!

Have a nice day, everyone! :heart:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

I'm watching Mine now... let's see how long I can last hahaha.

call me awful but I liked the grandma chewing out the maid lol

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, agenth said:

Here, have another barf bag chingu!

AC254716-9D2A-47FD-9D27-6FB78728C264.gif

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
11 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Ic...Think like how porridge is part of my childhood too...And not to mention I got conned by my own parents then...They were telling me that the frog porridge I was eating was baby chicks. I was too young to know about bone structure then. Wonder if it was karma that got me when the zombie bullfrog reminded me I've been eating their kind too much in the past! 

wait do you mean actual frogs were cooked for the porridge? I have tried frog legs in Singapore. they didn't taste that much different from chicken but it is more like just knowing that you arent' sure to eat? :sweatingbullets: hahahaha... 

but yea, curd rice is more or less like porridge. this is the recipe for the baby version. it has pictures and you can tell how ridiculously easy it is to make. 

https://gkfooddiary.com/curd-rice-recipe-babies-toddlers-kids/

+2

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

He

5 minutes ago, agenth said:

I am going to watch soon too @agenth @partyon
Whoa -- 72 minutes!

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Here, have another barf bag chingu!

thank you. tbh that master/maid loveline already is enough to make me barf lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @larus I need a barf bag!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Real quick!!! MINE is so gross! So, so gross....

Hide contents

Hi Soo's husband is a scumbag. A dirt bag. A turd. :rage:

I forgot to add: a waste of space :kicks:

I was about to watch the drama !

Seems like it’s another “penthouse” to me !

I quit :joy:

Thanks for the alert Eonni !

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lmangla chingu, let's try @partyon chingu's new thai oppa drama together. Still 2 episodes aired. I watched it and I am on board! :) Hope you will give Praomook a chance too!

if I can, I will check it out; yea, it will be certainly interesting to watch a lakorn as it airs and discuss as that isn't something I have done. usually lakorns get subbed much after it is aired (often takes months as it is fansubbed by a very small team)

am already watching this lakorn called MATUROT LOHGAN -- it is like this weird mix of historical (50s) + bandits (robin hood type + bad thieves) + some black magic + some birth secret + some kidnap + some revenge...

ML3_Feat-2019.png?fit=1200,600&ssl=1 

I also keep thinking the bad guy is weirdly more good looking than the male lead but he is really awfully bad. but male lead has good abs and is often shirtless -- he is living in the jungle. what to do. can't sleep with shirt on, you see. ^_^

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, I am now ready to start. I just made a strong cup of coffee.

Wait, do you have netflix?

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wait do you mean actual frogs were cooked for the porridge? I have tried frog legs in Singapore. they didn't taste that much different from chicken but it is more like just knowing that you arent' sure to eat? :sweatingbullets: hahahaha... 

but yea, curd rice is more or less like porridge. this is the recipe for the baby version. it has pictures and you can tell how ridiculously easy it is to make. 

https://gkfooddiary.com/curd-rice-recipe-babies-toddlers-kids/

+2

Yes it's the whole frog in the porridge. It's pretty popular here and SG. But these species is much smaller than the bull frog. We call them the paddy chicken. Ya now you see why it is still known as "chicken" and that's how parents con their kids...Haha...Yup taste wise you wont figure out unles being told. 

Thanks for the link.. Will check them out...

@LeftCoastOppa Lovely breakie you have there! Enjoy! Let's do better this round, mate! Go Team Add!

@gm4queen Good night dearie!

Sometimes I'm just envious how come you all have so much of time to watch dramas! And here I am still struggling with work. Been working till 3-5am especially for the past week. Taking a short break today as I'm feeling pretty stressed. Going to watch a short movie clip 20min before I sleep. Hope to catch Princess Oppa in my dreams later!

E1WlDS3.jpg

Credit to owner

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3
14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I was about to watch the drama !

Seems like it’s another “penthouse” to me !

I quit :joy:

Thanks for the alert Eonni !

I have no idea what Penthouse was like, but this drama just took a turn for the worse. We're now in Love ft. Marriage and Divorce territory. :scream:

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if I can, I will check it out; yea, it will be certainly interesting to watch a lakorn as it airs and discuss as that isn't something I have done. usually lakorns get subbed much after it is aired (often takes months as it is fansubbed by a very small team)

Exactly! That's why you should watch it with us. Finally we can comment as the drama airs. Yay! :partyblob:

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wait, do you have netflix?

Canadian Yes GIF by CBC

512 C

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
1 minute ago, partyon said:

I have no idea what Penthouse was like, but this drama just took a turn for the worse. We're now in Love ft. Marriage and Divorce territory. :scream:

Exactly! That's why you should watch it with us. Finally we can comment as the drama airs. Yay! :partyblob:

+2

i am scared. i gave up on both series lol. 

i just saw this director directed love alarm. can see why, bec he puts the rose-coloured tint during those flashbacks/romantics scenes. 

gross vomit GIF

• LOL 7

@agenth I see you reached the part that made me gag.

This was me:

Basketball Wives Ugh GIF by VH1

Now I am watching it subbed. The torture I put myself through. :sweats:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6