Add and Subtract Game

Admin

good morning all

oh by the way, fashion terrorist stepmom poll has closed. thanks for the feedback chingus. will loop it into an event for the whole communtiy later as it seems like something folks would enjoy. :) 

+2

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Need coffee...

Coffee GIFs. 100 Animated Pics of Delicious Cups of Coffee for Free coffee for you @partyon

Coffee Gif - IceGif@joccu  @gm4queen

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

good morning all

oh by the way, fashion terrorist stepmom poll has closed. thanks for the feedback chingus. will loop it into an event for the whole communtiy later as it seems like something folks would enjoy. :) 

+2

Thank you @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

What everyone wants to do when the week starts!

What everyone wants to do when the week starts! :lol:

Good morning everyone!

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

@MayanEcho, I always have this check-list to know what I need to do and prioritize my tasks. I make sure I carry forward any undone to do's from last week. I make sure that the night before, which is Sunday, I pack my important items before heading out the door for the next day.  Monday is often a busy day - catching up after the weekend and preparing for another full working week. ...It's just that during this pandemic, I only work 3x a week & the rest of the days are WFH. That's why, network is

important to me.    :crymeme:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I might try to make something similar to paella later since most of the ingredients are in the fridge...

i heard that dish is not easy to make!

yum yum!

i'm thinking of tofu fries..

122c44e692a2cb704c9485e5a83c37cf_Magical

cr.: owner

@Thong Thin i love papadums! especially freshly fried!!

@partyon

Screen-Shot-2015-12-30-at-9.32.45-AM.png

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4