• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Hey there Chingus 

hello-there

@Min2206 Chingu, I think it might take me sometime to watch "Move to Heaven", since I am watching several dramas right now. I finally caught up most of them (leaving out Youth of May and Dark Hole). But I will surely tell you about I find the drama. I liked the basic synopsis of it, and will most probably like the drama too. 

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

What is Il Woo carrying in this poster? @partyon

Potatoes maybe....

Ghost Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

@4evrkdrama, @Lmangla Noona, as I said, this is giving me "Slave Hunters" vibes with regard to the direction, cinematography, and also basic plot of chasing. Everything has been perfect so far.

At the same time, I think Ba Woo is actually from a noble family who got caught in treason. Maybe someone from his family, father, or close relative was Minister and loyal to the King, but got caught in the schemes of our evil FIL, so the family lost everything. Not once, but 2-3 times Ba Woo has said that he is also someone who is dead. So as you know, if someone would commit treason back then, all the male members of the family including the close relatives (sometimes even distant relatives) would be killed, and women would be turned into slaves. Ba Woo must have escaped death in a way, and so here he is now. Lost all his faith in King, in fact hates him.

@larus you are totally right here, it takes us weeks to win, only to lose within a week or so :loolz:

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4
51 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, don't ever start watching Thai lakorns, okay?

Eonni I did try once !

I don’t remember the name of the drama (it popped in my instagram once and I went behind the drama and I dropped it)

The male lead was Puttichai something 
spacer.png

But am too biased over korean men that I didn’t fall for him !

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
1 minute ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni I did try once !

I don’t remember the name of the drama (it popped in my instagram once and I went behind the drama and I dropped )

Oooooo that is Push!!! My fav thai actor!!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@gm4queen Here is the drama thread for Praomook

@kokodus Ms. Koko, since you like to watch a Thai lakorn from time to time, how about you check out Praomook? :glasses:

I am sure you'll fall for Pon oppa too.... :fullofhearts:

@4evrkdrama But, but, but... Push is adorbs! How could you not fall for him? :scream:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
16 minutes ago, partyon said:

@4evrkdrama But, but, but... Push is adorbs! How could you not fall for him? :scream:

spacer.png

I donno Eonni....

maybe because the drama was not my taste !

Drama impacts me alot to make me fall for an actor !

But I agree that He is damn handsome !

:approves:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

@partyonI dont watch thai lakorns that are very serious or those that belongs to slap and kiss genre. There are so many fluffy thai dramas, only those i watch. Usually Thai remakes are quite good. Full house and It started with a kiss thai remake were even better than the original. hehehe

For thai drama beginners, i recommend Ugly duckling series and U prince series. Those are short series with fluffy feel good vibe.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
42 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen Here is the drama thread for Praomook

Aww.. Thank you so much for stepping up chingu! I already commented on the drama thread! You are so sweet! :heart: Let's enjoy Nawasch oppa together. :lol:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 Chingu, I think it might take me sometime to watch "Move to Heaven", since I am watching several dramas right now. I finally caught up most of them (leaving out Youth of May and Dark Hole). But I will surely tell you about I find the drama. I liked the basic synopsis of it, and will most probably like the drama too. 

Potatoes maybe....

Ohh GIFs | Tenor @Sleepy Owl you kidding me?

55 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

But am too biased over korean men that I didn’t fall for him !

Whoa, that Thai male lead is sooooo handsome !

53 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Oooooo that is Push!!! My fav thai actor!!!

What?  His name is PUSH? 

@partyon 's  Thai actor is PON.

hmmmm  hmmmmmm   .... 
Fanning Hot GIFs | Tenor

edit - @Sleepy Owl  How do you find Dark Hole --it is so gory

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

His name is PUSH? 

@partyon 's  Thai actor is PON.

hmmmm  hmmmmmm   .... 

Thai actors' original names are long and hard to pronounce, so they all have these stage names. Push, mike, Mook, Mek etc Hahahahaha.

OMG I WANT TO REWATCH THIS SHOW RIGHT NOW.  HOW CUTE THEY ARE......

I wonder what Mike oppa is doing these days. I have been waiting since forever for Kiss me 2.....Sighhhh

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@MayanEcho, I always love weekends especially Sat & Sun. Sundays are always my rest day. I work on weekdays so, I always plan my weekend. I always look forward to weekends, it's very relaxing to me. So, how's my Sunday? It is a beautiful, lazy Sunday. I’m doing great! I woke up around 9am. Hope yours has been good, too! God bless us because of this pandemic! Tomorrow, Monday is another regular work day. It will be very busy days ahead again.  :emmm:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4
2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

By the way, can I ask .. I do not want to ask in the main thread over there.

What is Il Woo carrying in this poster? @partyon

it is supposed to be a woman in that bag. so in joseon times, a widow could not re-marry. so her choices was to live a life of recluse in her in-laws house or commit suicide.  so even if she was living at her in-laws, she was hardly allowed outside etc. so bossam means kidnap. what they would do is pay for this guy to kidnap a widow. in some cases, she was unwilling but in many, it was planned by both widow and her new husband. so it was a way of saving face for the in-laws that their daughter-in-law is no longer part of the family. so that is the history behind this drama. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is supposed to be a woman in that bag. so in joseon times, a widow could not re-marry. so her choices was to live a life of recluse in her in-laws house or commit suicide.  so even if she was living at her in-laws, she was hardly allowed outside etc. so bossam means kidnap. what they would do is pay for this guy to kidnap a widow. in some cases, she was unwilling but in many, it was planned by both widow and her new husband. so it was a way of saving face for the in-laws that their daughter-in-law is no longer part of the family. so that is the history behind this drama. 

I see @Lmangla  Thanks for the detailed explanation.     Now, the title sounds really interestnig - stealing the fate.  Kamsahamnida ! :D

@Sleepy Owl  you and your sack of potatoes ! :)
Here,  I give you ...

Sack Of Potatoes Isolated On White Background Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 19016753.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
Just now, Min2206 said:

I see @Lmangla  Thanks for the detailed explanation.     Now, the title sounds really interestnig - stealing the fate.

yea, it is based on an interesting tidbit of history. so the guy got the wrong address and the groom dies that night (old age). so he got stuck and by the time, he tried to return her, her in-laws had done a fake funeral for her -- she is a princess and so they didn't want the king to know.... so now the father-in-law is basically wanting her dead so that the lie can become real. :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
3 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @agenth @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, I feel like Mine is a drama that I am not particularly fond of, yet I can't stop watching. I would normally not go for such a sinister drama, but for some reason I just can't stop watching it. I feel sorry for Hi Soo because it's apparent that she's a very nice and kind person, but has to "play the game" in order to survive in the family.

On the other hand, I am super impressed by Seo Hyun. She's moving around those chess pieces like a master player, without getting her own hands dirty. I feel that she's a nice person too, but she grew up in those settings and learned the game at an early age.

Neither lady understands the other because they are from different worlds. yet they seem to have some kind of connection. In Women of Dignity the two female leads were pitted against each other - in Mine, I hope that they work together to overcome the obstacles coming their way.

It's so much nicer to see women stick together, instead of trying to bring each other down. 

I love Seo Hyun so much!!! She deserves the world! Heesoo is okay, but I don't like her that much since so far she had a sunhine life in this household without much trouble as the favoured daughter in law with a doting husband. I feel like they will work together, despite their husbands competition, because in the end they both realise that they're better than their husband and the road to husband is by abandoning the deadweights haha. 

I have dropped Woman of Dignity, because I found the storyline too unrealistic lol. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

giphy-1.gif

unnamed.gif

@Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla @joccu @larus

@mirmz @Sleepy Owl

@MayanEcho 

@Min2206 @Thong Thin

@sadthe1st

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @gm4queen @willenette @agenth

@elan1 @Sarang21 

@LeftCoastOppa , sum function to add or subtract numbers. hai everyone. :D wishing you a most enjoyable weekend. :D

Folgers-Iced-Coffee-Concentrates-GIF.gif

Spoiler

tenor.gif

serene.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4