Add and Subtract Game

Admin

congrats GIF Team Sub!

@larus @partyon On Team Add now? Lol...

@MayanEcho @Abs_ triggered Need your help...Does this word exist in the romanised Arabic writing? Either "Wurung de" or "Murung de" . And if it does, what is the meaning of it? You might ask me where did I come across this word? In my dream yday though....Feels like it's telling me something...

Cooked this earlier...It has been a while since I've stepped into the kitchen to cook. Indian Style Stir Fry Brinjal...Mum liked it....Happy...

DEn0Ug0.png

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

I haven't seen mine ep 4 yet as I'm waiting for subs. I can understand some Korean, but the nuances would escape me... 

but now all the posts make me all...

Reaction GIF

• LOL 4
  • Blob 4

@agenth I just browsed through ep 4 without subs. And a certain scene came up. Won't spoil it.

But it's official that it's gross.

9163BEB9-7756-4A23-8E8D-77B32366497B.gif

And you're gonna need a barf bag!

Here, take one!

2FA9AA4E-0D63-42CB-AF95-F24AE0973C47.gif

@Min2206 You take one too! One with oppa / your Zoppa!

ED015325-7990-4E91-ACCA-F886D184026C.gif

Everyone's gonna need barf bags again!
:evilelmo:

cr. to @Abs_ triggered for the gifs

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Wuzetian what a coincidencu!!! I also made Brinjal today. Baingan bhaja they call it here. It goes well with curd rice.

do you cook your meals? is the cafeteria not open these days at your hostel?

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

do you cook your meals? is the cafeteria not open these days at your hostel?

I'm tired of eating rotis everyday. And also i'dont have duty much these days, so i'm at the hostel most of the time with nothing to do. So i just make rice, make some poriyal with whatever vegetable i have and eat it with curd rice. not anything elaborate. Hahaha. And because its summer, i just pour water in the left over rice at night and eat it as a breakfast in the morning with small onion. Raw onion. HAHAHAHAHA.

• Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Wuzetian what a coincidencu!!! I also made Brinjal today. Baingan bhaja they call it here. It goes well with curd rice.

Nice...I've never tried making curd rice...Need to check out the recipe. More like porridge type but with yoghurt? And the brinjal, you fried them? 

@partyon After seeing so many pics from you on barf, I really felt like puking now...Lol

:crazily:

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Nice...I've never tried making curd rice...Need to check out the recipe. More like porridge type but with yoghurt?

curd rice is the easiest thing in the world to make. super basic version is just cooked rice (if it is old, no worries) and just add plain yoghurt. usually, home made yoghurt is best but if you are going for the store kind, then plain natural yoghurt. some salt to taste. 

basic version -- boil the rice a little more by adding more water so that is close to thick porridge kind of consistency. you can also put in some milk while boiling as well as the usual amount of water. basically you want overcooked rice. then fry some mustard seeds, urud dhal, dry whole chilli, coriander and curry leaves in some little oil and then add it to rice and mix in with yoghurt. 

even more fancy, some people add a little more stuff like pomegranate. 

in the end, it is all about the rice. 

but yea, it is not only easy to make but good for summer days when your body needs to cool down. great with some meat or veggies or just plain pickle or some fried chips or anything like that... 

South-Indian-Curd-Rice-11-of-14-500x375.  

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so you will soon be super cook @kokodus at making simple meals. :) 

I cook to survive. hahaha. You wouldnt believe i lost 5 kgs after coming here. I seriously dislike the mess food. So i had no other way but to cook what i want.

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Nice...I've never tried making curd rice...Need to check out the recipe. More like porridge type but with yoghurt? And the brinjal, you fried them? 

Curd rice is nothing. Add curd/yoghurt to the steamed rice and mix it well. There is no recipe. Hahahaha. You can temper it if you want with mustard seeds and green chillies. If you want restaurant style curd rice, then you can add a little bit butter, pomegranate seeds and everything. It will be really good.  I shallow fried the brinjal after rubbing it in some spice powders like red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, fenugreek powder, asafoetida, salt and a little bit of rice flour to make it crispier. I used gingelly oil/Sesame oil to fry them. 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

curd rice is the easiest thing in the world to make. super basic version is just cooked rice (if it is old, no worries) and just add plain yoghurt. usually, home made yoghurt is best but if you are going for the store kind, then plain natural yoghurt. some salt to taste. 

little more fancy -- boil the rice a little more by adding more water so that is close to thick porridge kind of consistency. you can also put in some milk while boiling instead of water. basically you want overcooked rice. then fry some mustard seeds, urud dhal, dry whole chilli, coriander and curry leaves in some little oil and then add it to rice and mix in with yoghurt. 

even more fancy, some people add a little more stuff like pomegranate. 

in the end, it is all about the rice. 

but yea, it is not only easy to make but good for summer days when your body needs to cool down. great with some meat or veggies or just plain pickle or some fried chips or anything like that... 

+2

Sounds simple just by adding yoghurt. But how do you make your own? From what I know, need the proper equipment to make one. So abandoned the idea sometime ago. And my mum is a minimalist. So the lesser things in the house the better. So cant have too many things. 

I remembered while looking up some indian recipes, I was so utterly confused with all of the types of dhal..When I was at the store I had to take picture to ask my Indian neighbour which is which...LOL...I seriously loved fried curry leaves especially making them crispy. I could eat that as a snack whole day...

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Sounds simple just by adding yoghurt. But how do you make your own? From what I know, need the proper equipment to make one. So abandoned the idea sometime ago

to make yoghurt? it is super easy for those of us living in tropical climates. so all you do is boil milk (don't add water; just toss the entire packet into pot). keep it aside to cool down a bit. in lukewarm, slightly cool milk, add a spoonful of yoghurt and then close. after a couple of hours, the yoghurt will have set. depending on summer heat, it can set anywhere from 3 to 5 hours. then once set, you put it in fridge. the more batches you make, the tastier it gets. you want to use regular milk (no low fat option, that is gross). if you use full cream, yoghurt will be really creamy which is great for stuff like buttermilk. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Here, for you chingu!

Here for you, chingu! :D

Your Pon oppa is seriously a hot guy! Just look at that gaze.. :heart: Plus he is 183cm tall!

Are we sure that he is still 25?? :wacko:

url=https:%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.fiev22-2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4