Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@joccu @Lmangla will check on the synopsis first. Thanks for the recommendations.

@Lmangla Jung IL Woo has got cute eyes. Remember watching him in Cinderella. He is Lee Min Ho BFF. 

I heard he has got a serious which if he is not careful will cost his life. 

@partyon I know SIG is a good kisser, so do my oppa LMH :blush:. The most memorable kiss was in Personal Taste and The Heirs. 

Hi @Min2206 and @Wuzetian .. I just had my lunch.. cooked BKT.. one pot dish. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

@Lmanglahave you watched the recent episodes of Miss Montecristo?  I do wonder how many more times HR will try to kill GH/EJ?  I mean yesterday episode I think she's just testing EJ weakness but still. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Bak Kut Teh is good - mom often uses this brand @Thong Thin

Enjoy!

@Wuzetian

+2

Oh!.. I saw that brand this morning but decided to take another brand. Will buy for my next cooking. Thanks for the recommendation. 

@Wuzetian am lazy to cook so many dishes, so one pot does it all.

Moreover, currently on medication for 2 weeks and certain vegs, drinks and fruits should be avoided. And worst of all us no diary products :sad1:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Moreover, currently on medication for 2 weeks and certain vegs, drinks and fruits should be avoided. And worst of all us no diary products

Hope you will feel better soon, dear! :heart: Just get it over with once and for all! Yeah, life is tough these days! :(

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

Morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Was finally able to get a good night’s sleep. Was super stressed at work for several weeks, but seems my body is starting to recover.

@gm4queen Glad to hear you are feeling better. :kiss_wink: If the pain is really bad every month, I would really urge you to talk about it to your gynecologist. I don’t want to scare you, but 10% of all women in the reproductive age have endometriosis which causes very bad cramps. There are treatments for it, though. 

@Thong Thin I would recommend Doom At Your Service or Mine :glasses:

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, joccu said:

@Lmanglahave you watched the recent episodes of Miss Montecristo?  I do wonder how many more times HR will try to kill GH/EJ?  I mean yesterday episode I think she's just testing EJ weakness but still. 

not yet; will check it out in a few hours. was reading the thread and was laughing. :lol:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

bajrangi bhaijaan Eid GIF

@Abs_ triggered 

belly dance GIF

Another version of abs....:wub:

@Min2206 I really like Mo Sang Kor I mean the real one at the shop in Klang! Their soup is a lil thick because they it is rich with gelatin. Unlike the normal flooding soupy type. My friend said often sold out by lunch coz they open for breakfast!

@Thong Thin What brand did you settle for? Think many other brands are also ok for me. As long as put enough garlic it should taste as good. 2 weeks will be gone very fast then you can enjoy your favourite foods again. 

In Love Flirting GIF by Chippy the Dog

@partyon @Lmangla @joccu @4evrkdrama @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Oh!.. I saw that brand this morning but decided to take another brand. Will buy for my next cooking. Thanks for the recommendation. 

@Wuzetian am lazy to cook so many dishes, so one pot does it all.

Moreover, currently on medication for 2 weeks and certain vegs, drinks and fruits should be avoided. And worst of all us no diary products 

@Thong Thin  That brand is pretty famous.  @Wuzetian is right.    Do try the next round.  I stopped A1 brand for the time being.   And stay strong - only 2 weeks nia, then you'd be okay for the rest of time.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Thong Thin I would recommend Doom At Your Service or Mine 

Agree with @partyon on Doom, @Thong Thin else you might be interested in MINE ( i think you would love these 2, I am)

Kbs Hello GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY @Abs_ triggered

• Love 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Today challenge show us your oppa with pink after all manly men wear pink :tounge_wink:

My oppa wears pink :glasses:

054f337aa46f0799e08dff6131daa035.jpg

1cf6cb2c87c2ed22590b15b847645f65.jpg

8ad88c6fcb9313e2730ab70d4d692a97.jpg

Spoiler

Choi+Jin+Hyuk+Ceci.jpg

95e9c0dbea57783537f13240e2192a1a.jpg

My oppa and @Min2206 zoppa looks manly in whatever color he's wearing :love:

@Abs_ triggered would this be considered pink too? :joy:

Spoiler

0978087c5040b7e258078a60f1daed36.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon this may make rethink LMH manly with out abs 

.. Wink @Min2206 , @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star

@Wuzetian did you had successful dream with prince oppa :lol:

Today challenge show us your oppa with pink after all manly men wear pink :tounge_wink:

Ahem, me watching Taec and his abs beneath his shirt, rippling hot when he runs during his photoshoot

This Antiperspirant Hack Helps You Stop Sweating So Much | Glamour

Thank you @partyon on Zoppa!  He looks GOOD in PINK!  

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2