• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 hours ago, partyon said:

It's 60+ episodes long

That much episodes? Might be even better if you wait until final episode is out, to know that the drama doesn't have a disappointing finale.

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Don't remind me.....I'm so depressed today. Tbh even at home we don't do much, just wear new clothes, eat all the yummy dishes prepared by mom and watch all the new movies and shows on TV. But here we didn't even have an holiday, and on top of that it was more hectic than the other normal days. Sighhh. I'm just going to order some pongal and eat now. This is too depressing.

OMO! But look at the bright side - at least you have your mature looking oppa ! :wub:

emanet-in-yaman-i-halil-ibrahim-ceyhan-f

(See how sweet I was? Posting a pic of your oppa to make you feel better). :dorakiss:

Note! Even though I personally prefer your other oppas like YYS, pineapple head and even LMH.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Note! Even though I personally prefer your other oppas like YYS, pineapple head and even LMH.

yo @partyon  why the small print?  :D

1:53 AM, with thumb twitches and a GOODNIGHT-O with wholesome memes! |  Fandom

to @kokodus white from @partyon purplish grey

@MayanEcho   It's sweet, right?   It was so long ago, i had .. was an office event hosted by my hindu colleagues - ex colleagues to be exact

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

yo @partyon  why the small print?  :D

Because I hope Ms. Koko won't read it because it's so small. :D It's for my own safety. :D

@corey Great explanation! Thank you! :biubiu:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai everyone..

night in the sockets rounds. :D  to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching  

@Nodame

@pompyavi @larus @Jillia

@MayanEcho  @partyon @Lmangla 

@Min2206 @Ernie @sadthe1st 

@joccu @Thong Thin , to a team subtract @mirmz @forme26 fi 

@4evrkdrama  and just saw @Catleya 

+2

Disney Hello GIF by O&O, Inc

@twinkle_little_star haii chingu.yup!let us remain together still.nice!

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

You just have to show your butt @sadthe1st ,right ... along with @Sleepy Owl  .. have to say yours bigger.

Hi twinkle @twinkle_little_star
I wonder how you are 
(forgot to say HI just now) 

12 minutes ago, corey said:

LOL, are you serious in expecting realism in in a C-Drama? I have been binge watching C-dramas over the last month or so and I can say that C-Dramas like that have exactly zero realism.

According to C-dramas modern China is populated only by very slim and petite young girls and boying handsome and very tall guys. All of them CEOs or doctors or celebrities. Having money to spent on manicure, vinyl records and lattes. Or European luxury cars, in the case of boys. I would love to live in such a place. Then I could eat all the instant noodles and never get fat.

As to the kissing scenes - very easy. He would fall, she would fall on him and instead of very painfully butting each other foreheads or noses her lips would land exactly on his.

Hope my explanation is comprehensive. LOL.

Hi there friends, just dropping to say hello

@Min2206, @MayanEcho, @partyon, @twinkle_little_star, @Ernie, @mirmz, @Sleepy Owl

Whoa @corey  jinjja ??!!    .. even my dream is no where close  ...   

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Because I hope Ms. Koko won't read it because it's so small. :D It's for my own safety. :D

@corey Great explanation! Thank you! 

oh dang me!   she would have seen by now
Slap Myself GIFs | Tenor i slap myself first

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Sooo..... @Lmangla and Ms. Koko @kokodus.....

Just a question about your oppa:

How come I can't find ONE SINGLE picture of him smiling....?

think sesame street GIF

The only picture I could find on google where he looks like he's attempting to smile is this:

emanet-in-yaman-i-halil-ibrahim-ceyhan-i

The blondish dude seems to have special powers since he can get your oppa to almost smile. :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon Most Cdramas are 40 eps above. You might want to consider watching the anthology With You (2020). Ten stories, total of 20 episodes. It's as real as possible if you like modern, medical settings. :)

Living Towards the Sun is also good, but I don't know if the eps are now subbed. It's a 40 eps drama, based on Go Away Mr Tumour. The story is about the writer's cancer journey.

• Insightful 3
  • Blob 4
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Forget about the blondish dudes special powers. @Lmangla's and Ms. Koko's oppa isnt' smilng anymore....

At least the blonde dude is smiling.

Why don't you stand next to him?   He might just smile

The Rock smiling Gif  something like this?

• LOL 4

@MayanEcho @Min2206 ~ there is sweet and salt/spicy versions of pongal. both are basically just rice with lentils but the sweet version has jaggery/palm sugar/brown sugar. we usually make both at home for the day. plus we had crab today! :D the festival goes under different names depending on the region and each have their own specialty dish

@kokodus ~ I just miss the general buzz that happens. :neutral:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 4