Add and Subtract Game

Admin

OMO! Team Add won! Congratulations!

:yay:

I updated the scoreboard - not sure if @Lmangla did it already :joy:

@Min2206 @sadthe1st @gm4queen @kokodus and all other sweeties who have been inquiring after me. I am just so busy at work right now, I've been forced to take a little break from Soompi. Haven't even had time to watch dramas. :bawling:

But I haven't forgotten about all of my chingus here! And I will be back with some fun new events as soon as I can.

:wow1:

EVERYONE!
I AM NOW TEAM SUBTRACT!

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1-69.jpg

This is murungakka sambhar @Min2206 ahhhh I so miss this. I want to go home now :criesariver:

@Wuzetian I usually put like 2-3 tablespoons of ghee in the rice. My mom uses ghee a lot in all the dishes. Just for one dosa she puts like 4 whole spoons of ghee. So my gut is used to it....hahaha. I have never heard anyone having diarrhea because of ghee. Maybe its of some low quality or something, otherwise 1 or 2 teaspoons won't cause such adverse reactions. Or are you lactose intolerant? 

@cenching Hieeee! Long time no see. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cenching Hieeee! Long time no see. 

Why didn't you say hi to me Ms. Koko?

12b3b5a0fd2ff64136509dea171b1df4.gif

Is it because I haven't started the HP re-watch yet? :joy:

For some reason I have a feeling that you'll force me "gently" convince me to watch HP Season 2 with you anyway. :loolz:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is murungakka sambhar @Min2206 ahhhh I so miss this. I want to go home now 

@Wuzetian I usually put like 2-3 tablespoons of ghee in the rice. My mom uses ghee a lot in all the dishes. Just for one dosa she puts like 4 whole spoons of ghee. So my gut is used to it....hahaha. I have never heard anyone having diarrhea because of ghee. Maybe its of some low quality or something, otherwise 1 or 2 teaspoons won't cause such adverse reactions. Or are you lactose intolerant? 

Ohhh, this is what murungakka looks like.    Thank you @kokodus for the info and pic
Top health benefits of Drumsticks | HB times

Do we have them here @Wuzetian?

I only know this
Ridge Gourd - Exotic Vegetable & Fruits Wholesale-exportridge gourd

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 @sadthe1st @gm4queen @kokodus and all other sweeties who have been inquiring after me. I am just so busy at work right now, I've been forced to take a little break from Soompi. Haven't even had time to watch dramas. :bawling:

But I haven't forgotten about all of my chingus here! And I will be back with some fun new events as soon as I can.

EVERYONE!
I AM NOW TEAM SUBTRACT!

Awww, know you are busy but it's so good to see you dropping by 
Also to update the scoreboard
And thanks for coming back to Team Subtract, @partyon unnie - HUGS with cheeks rubbing!

Cute Hug GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon Look, based on the polls it looks like most of the people in this thread are not interested in watching HP season 2 with me. But you guys dont know what is going to hit you in a few weeks. I'll spam this thread so much that you guys will get confused whether this is add and subtract thread or HP S2 thread. So anyways you will feel like you've watched the show with me....hehehe

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I am just so busy at work right now, I've been forced to take a little break from Soompi. Haven't even had time to watch dramas.

It's so nice to see you chingu!! Take care and hope you will join with us soon. ❤️ 

Good night everyone!!! ❤️

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@partyon Look, based on the polls it looks like most of the people in this thread are not interested in watching HP season 2 with me. But you guys dont know what is going to hit you in a few weeks. I'll spam this thread so much that you guys will get confused whether this is add and subtract thread or HP S2 thread. So anyways you will feel like you've watched the show with me....hehehe

Lmao. I will watch it with you :D

Also how can I join a ship like you have? (EoNamRyu)? I guess it's too late for that :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, agenth said:

Lmao. I will watch it with you :D

Also how can I join a ship like you have? (EoNamRyu)? I guess it's too late for that :D

Thank you my friend? Have you watched Season 1 before or is it going to be your first time? 

There used to be shipping contests every year between shipping threads, we used to get rewards like badges and reputation points. Now they are not holding any contests like that. I got this badge almost like 4 years back. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Thank you my friend? Have you watched Season 1 before or is it going to be your first time? 

There used to be shipping contests every year between shipping threads, we used to get rewards like badges and reputation points. Now they are not holding any contests like that. I got this badge almost like 4 years back. LOL. 

Awww :( as to shipping contest...

I have seen 2/3 of Season 1 and was going to rewatch it before S2. A lot of time I accidentally end up dropping series, not because I don't like but "too much" time has passed and then like backlog of episodes... while shiny new drama appears.

I am very scatterbrained at the monet

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Which ship did you win with Ms. Koko?

@agenth How about applying for an EO position when we recruit next time? You can get a green badge. :D 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, partyon said:

@agenth How about applying for an EO position when we recruit next time? You can get a green badge. :D 

I am not so creative as you guys, though! You make great questions and polls, and blind items. 

I am merely a watcher and organiser.... :D Without events. I like to sort things. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Jung hwan and deok sun from Reply 1988. We didn't win, our rival ship won the contest, but they gave the badges for the top 4 teams. Hehe. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

44 minutes ago, agenth said:

I am not so creative as you guys, though! You make great questions and polls, and blind items. 

I am merely a watcher and organiser.... :D Without events. I like to sort things. :D

See, that's the thing. I don't feel like I am at all creative either. :D

I kinda ended up as EO by mistake originally.

How?

Well, let's just say that my love for abs was the reason I ended up becoming an EO.... :D

Poor @Lmangla ... I convinced her one Friday afternoon while I was spending time on this thread, to set up a "best Korean oppa abs poll".... I got some people excited about it on the thread (like my twin @Abs_ triggered), and I think @Lmangla didn't have any choice but to execute my idea. It was a fun event though Not sure @Lmangla feels the same :loolz:

Well, anyway, in a moment of weakness after the event I said it would be fun to organize events like this again, and so some chingus on this thread convinced me to apply. I had no idea what I was doing honestly. haha

But I had the BESTEST mentor EVER. :heart:

@Lmangla taught me everything, and since we both like laughing and having fun - the ideas just started coming from the weirdest discussions. They still do....lol

Honestly, most of our chats and conversations have nothing to do with event planning at all. :joy: But as we chat about other things, we just (without effort) will come up with ideas.

An example:

@Lmangla "OMO! The royal gossip today seems particularly interesting! Did you read the Daily Mail already?"

@partyon "Sweetie, yes! The article's picture of Prince XYZ looks totally photoshopped to me though"

@Lmangla "Haha - is that a suit Prince XYZ is wearing or is that a Halloween costume?"

@partyon "Must be a joke - lol. Hmmm.... I wonder what my oppa would look like in a costume like that...?"

@Lmangla and @partyon at the same time:

lightbulb GIF

"OMO! Let's do a photoshop my oppa event!!!!!!!!!"

Then we're like:

despicable me what GIF

Also @agenth, we have at least 30 event ideas in our backlog. So for anyone joining our EO team, they would not have to come up with any new event ideas at least for the next year - actually an organized person would come in handy. They could organize our event ideas :loolz:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

That's so cute @partyon - yeah I'm kind of that person who needs another person to brainstorm with. In my free time I actually write stories (not fanfiction), but as in creating characters with others and then we write those together. 

And you know as they say, the best things happen unexpectedly :D

you are doing a great job!! again thanks for all your hard work!

Lady And The Tramp Animation GIF by Disney

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

good morning @MayanEcho!

Coffee Latte GIF by Cafe Cesura

the rest of the chingu from MY are enjoying their holidays so i guess they will enjoy more beauty sleep so i'm not tagging them! lol

hi @agenth @gm4queen if u're awake!

and @partyon hope busy life doesn't keep u away from being up-to-date with Sell Your Haunted House.. u and @Abs_ triggered are the main source of making the drama exponentially funnier!!

Awkward Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Good morning. 

@Min2206 I didn't know is a PH and I walk in blindly to the kpj hospital and was told all services closed. 

:crymeme:

@sadthe1st thanks for the info on Astrazeneca. 

:heartxoxo:

@larus those flowers are so beautiful. Feels so relaxing :heartxoxo:

Team Add... Congrats for winning. 

:hooray2:

Daniel Henney in The Wheel of Time.. can't wait to watch. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

54 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I didn't know is a PH and I walk in blindly to the kpj hospital and was told all services closed. 

oh no!!!

hope u'll have a relaxing day and that the gastric problem will go away!!

Coffee Time Movie GIF

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6