Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian

update from this afternoon chats, astra zeneca removed from MY mainstream national vaccination program.. tentatively for those who volunteer to take it only, available at special vaccination centers.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

tenor-2.gif

tenor-1.gif

@larus @Abs_ triggered @Min2206 @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st @mirmz @joccu @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @elan1 @Ernie @willenette @agenth @gm4queen @BlackLotus1025 

write the numbers in digits after add and subtract. :D 

thank you @Min2206 yummy. :D

@sadthe1st , @willenette, @Thong Thin sweet dreams. :D

@Abs_ triggered hai. :D

7 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@twinkle_little_star Thank you for the croissant! Wonder what flower tea goes best with croissant?

@joccu Are you the type of person who welcomes spoilers or just avoid them? 

+2

@Wuzetian ,  I recommend fruity green tea or jasmine green tea. perhaps balance between sweet and savory flavors. serving these teas with an unsweetened pastry like a croissant, is perfect. :D

tenor-3.gif

Spoiler

Writing-Characters-tips-and-tricks-Demon

..not silence.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

update from this afternoon chats, astra zeneca removed from MY mainstream national vaccination program.. tentatively for those who volunteer to take it only, available at special vaccination centers.

Thanks for the info!

Band Meerkat GIF

@twinkle_little_star Jasmine green tea sounds like a good combination! 

@Lmangla @kokodus @partyon @gm4queen have you tried using Moringa flowers as tea? Or in dishes? 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

23 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Lmangla @kokodus @partyon @gm4queen have you tried using Moringa flowers as tea? Or in dishes?

We cook moringa pods as a curry to eat mainly with rice.. Never tried flowers though... :lol:

20150803_131314-e1439216908987.jpg

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm going to play some games and then, sleep!

Have fun and good night! Sweet dreams, chingu! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

update from this afternoon chats, astra zeneca removed from MY mainstream national vaccination program.. tntatively for those who volunteer to take it only, available at special vaccination centers.

I saw that on WApps but wonder why

Too expensive? 

Thank you @sadthe1st 
Have Fun GIF | Gfycatwith game

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

59 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

+2

I don't drink tea. LOL. There used to be a tea expert in this thread, but she is not active anymore? @cenching  are you there? 

So moringa is drumstick? We have a dish called sambhar here which is made primarily with lentils and is a great accompaniment for Idly, dosa and rice. Radish and drumstick are the two vegetables we usually add in sambhar, it gives such great flavor to the dish. And when we add ghee and mix it with the rice....ahhhh you can reach heaven straightaway.....

:please:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, agenth said:

Sorry I'm quiet today. I have been working like a madwoman

Hello @agenth   

:doggie:

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So moringa is drumstick? We have a dish called sambhar here which is made primarily with lentils and is a great accompaniment for Idly, dosa and rice. Radish and drumstick are the two vegetables we usually add in sambhar, it gives such great flavor to the dish. And when we add ghee and mix it with the rice....ahhhh you can reach heaven straightaway.....

Reading your description above has already got me salivating .. otw there, almost... just have to see how's the dish look like :D

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@gm4queen @kokodus @MayanEchoI love Moringa drumstick. I'll buy whenever it's available. Also snake gourd. But I am not good in cooking dhall so just stir fry with the usual herbs and garam masala. 

Reason I was asking is because I see my gardener friends actually steep the flowers as tea. So asking if anyone does it here. 

How I wish I have the tree in my own backyard. 

GIF by THE TRIXIE & KATYA SHOW

I tried ghee in my rice. Maybe I put too much as it caused me diarrhea. Haha...How many spoons do you use? Think I used 3 table spoons. Perhaps I'm so used to strong flavours like wasabi furikake. 

Do give me tips. 

@Min2206 All of the Indian food shops will normally cook this. You can try next time. Its like the dry version of dhall gravy served with our roti canai. 

Anyway going to sleep now. Though tomorrow is a public holiday for us here. Need to catch up with beauty routine.  

tana mongeau hefner GIF

Good night everyone!

@Min2206 @Thong Thin Happy holidays!

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

29 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 All of the Indian food shops will normally cook this. You can try next time. Its like the dry version of dhall gravy served with our roti canai. 

Anyway going to sleep now. Though tomorrow is a public holiday for us here. Need to catch up with beauty routine.  

Good night everyone!

@Min2206 @Thong Thin Happy holidays!

I love dhall gravy - dry version?   I know it's thick and full of flavour and spice.

Tomorrow is our PH here - have a good break @Wuzetian and @Thong Thin can rest from work.

Goodnight to you @Wuzetian and all chingus here -  See You 
Me soon to bed too
Sleeping GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I don't drink tea. LOL. There used to be a tea expert in this thread, but she is not active anymore? @cenching  are you there? 

:please:

I am here!!! :isannoyed:

Moringa is a plant as far as I know. It can be used as tea or mixed with tea (Camellia sinensis). It's a very common plant in PH, people cooked Moringa as veggies. While in Indo people used it to feed pigs....The leaves has a distinguish smell. I quite like the leaves in the soup but never tried the pods.

MORINGA.png

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3