Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Morning @sadthe1st  @mirmz  @Wuzetian

@kokodus  I am sad to hear about your colleague, please take care.

@larus I agreed with your point on the vaccination, in fact I would say we are all guinea pigs.

Nobody knows whether we are FREE from the virus after the 2 dose and lately there's news from Phizer claiming that

we need to get regular dose yearly.

Last night I heard that India has stopped their citizens from taking the vaccines and their daily dead rate is alarming !

Is so scary and sad to hear such news.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

good morning @Thong Thin @gm4queen!

comedy central GIF

we already have cases where people who had both pfizer jabs and still got infected after that.

not forgetting those with side effects

Spoiler

claimed to be due to their underlying health issues, not the vaccines itself

but of cos, these are isolated small numbers compared to the more significant prospective advantages of the whole nation vaccinated..

anyway, let's just drink coffee and enjoy being lab rats for once!

King Rat GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

@Thong Thin My friend who is a front liner experienced much pain after receiving Pfizer 2nd shot. Described her experience like a living dead. Cant sit, cant eat, cant sleep, cant work. My other Dr friends mentioned that Astra Zeneca's is much better but here it is only given to the elderly. 

I just hope I will get the right one without much suffering.  

Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

+2

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Good morning Chingus

@Wuzetian @mirmz @Thong Thin @sadthe1st

Hope you are feeling better now @Thong Thin - will take awhile.  Stay strong.

See you guys later

Not good, last night around mid-night again the pain, couldn't sleep.

Might go for scan tomorrow if time permits.

@Wuzetian  do we have  a choice to select the type of preferred vaccines ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thirsty 1

25 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Here's coffee for you to go with the croissants!

Coffee Croissant GIF

u're tempting me to get some coffee and croissant for teabreak later lol

hi @Min2206!!

Food Eating GIF by DramaFever

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

make time.. throw those work aside..

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I don't think so. Depending on what will be given to us that day. 

Agree with @sadthe1st please make time for the scan. It's more than 3 days with persisting symptoms. Time to see a Dr to get a diagnosis. 

@sadthe1st post your high tea here later 

:eats: I'll eat together 

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

giphy-1.gif

@larus @joccu @Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl 

@mirmz @elan1

@Min2206 @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @agenth@gm4queen @willenette @Sarang21 @cenching forward or reverse the sum of numbers with add and subtract method. :D hai everyone. :D

@Thong Thin how are you? get well soon. :D

giphy-2.gif

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@joccu @twinkle_little_star @elan1 Which episode are you on for WOH? I just watched episode 32 and sobbing in tears 

@Wuzetian the much awaited fight scenes of Zhou Zishu, Wen Kexing and Gu Xiang. :D

IMG-20210428-WA0000.jpg

Spoiler

Primo-GIF.gif

daylight

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Thong Thin, I'm sure that all of us are asking -  When it's my turn, will I have a choice between products? But, for me, when it's my turn, the best vaccine is what's available during that moment. I will  take whatever I'm able to get access to. This is what my BF doctor advised me. Although, in our office, we already ordered Moderna but we were told that it's arriving this June yet. He told me that there won't be enough doses  for the whole country and "people who get offered one should feel quite happy about that." For others around the world, it feels a bit spoiled to [choose]."  :headbang:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Has Ninky finished the translations for all of the extra chapters? Have not visited the page for some time

Oh, visit once in a while for the books updates! Ninky is translating and editing the last two chapters. She posted chapter 7 couple of days ago at the ELOD's blog page.  

Gosh, chapter 7 is the heart of the extra chapters! You should read soon, and have sugar coma from the battlefield wedding and the vows!

If you want to read all now of the 9 chapters, there's another lovely soompier who also did her translation of the book. You can check her version at Unluckywhitecat's page.

We're so spoiled, we get two versions of the extra chapters. :wub:

Re: about 2nd dose of the vaccine, it hurts more, and this is from my own experience. Though everyone reacts differently to the vaccine, the 2nd dose being more painful means that your body has started to be immunised from the 1st dose, and has recognised the 2nd dose as a "foreign invader", thus producing more resistance against it.

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Last night I heard that India has stopped their citizens from taking the vaccines and their daily dead rate is alarming !

Is so scary and sad to hear such news.

Even if the country is also producing vaccine, the export of the raw materials to produce the vaccine from US to India was halted since February. Unfortunately, the citizens had also brought this partly by themselves by participating in political rallies, and just last month, in one big religious gathering. 

17 minutes ago, willenette said:

I will  take whatever I'm able to get access to. This is what my BF doctor advised me. Although, in our office, we already ordered Moderna but we were told that it's arriving this June yet. He told me that there won't be enough doses  for the whole country and "people who get offered one should feel quite happy about that." For others around the world, it feels a bit spoiled to [choose]." 

That's right, take the available vaccine as of now to start protecting oneself and others. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh, visit once in a while for the books updates! Ninky is translating and editing the last two chapters. She posted chapter 7 couple of days ago at the ELOD's blog page.  

Gosh, chapter 7 is the heart of the extra chapters! You should read soon, and have sugar coma from the battlefield wedding and the vows!

If you want to read all now of the 9 chapters, there's another lovely soompier who also did her translation of the book. You can check her version at Unluckywhitecat's page.

We're so spoiled, we get two versions of the extra chapters. :wub:

Oh cool! I do know about the 2 versions, one by Ninky and Unluckywhitecat. Ok I'll try to make time to read. I'll prefer to start off with Ninky's version as it will be the closest to Tang Qi's writing essence. Then only I'll read the other one. 

@Min2206 @Thong Thin Not sure if you have read this

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/04/01/explained-covid-19-vaccines-in-malaysia/

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

post your high tea here later

i just went to buy some nuggets off the western food stall.. and dipped them into kewpie mayo

chicken nuggets what GIFmayonnaise love GIF by SOJEE

if it doesn't rain later, i'll grab a buttery croissant with a triple shot coffee!

hi @MayanEcho @Lmangla @twinkle_little_star @willenette!

@MayanEcho i'll have one each of everything on the coffee chart!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1