Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist re-watch before season 2 starts   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a re-watch before season 2 starts? (re-watch kicking off late April / early May)

• Yes, count me in!
    • Maybe, depends on my schedule
    • No, too busy / Not even if Ms. Koko pays me will I watch it again....

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/27/2021 at 03:00 PM

• Replies 146.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

Hey there @twinkle_little_star Chingu :kisslevel:

what dramas are you watching currently? 

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@Sleepy Owl Guess people like us would be the drivers , who drive them back should they umm became "happier".   

Nah, I once took my friend to his home when he was drunk, too much trouble, of course I didn't have car, so I took help from another friend and we took him to his home which was like 10 mins far, and it was HARD to do it, he was totally out of it :joy:

I will just be the guy getting taxis for the drunk fellows like they show in the Kdramas, but taking them home, I hope I wouldn't really need to do it :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Nah, I once took my friend to his home when he was drunk, too much trouble, of course I didn't have car, so I took help from another friend and we took him to his home which was like 10 mins far, and it was HARD to do it, he was totally out of it :joy:

If he was a quiet and docile drunk it's still OK. But when they start doing crazy nonsense...LOL, it's funny, but so much hassle to bring them home without you feeling like knocking them out, hahaha!

Goodnight @4evrkdrama

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Good night @4evrkdrama Chingu :GN1:

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If he was a quiet and docile drunk it's still OK. But when they start doing crazy nonsense...LOL, it's funny, but so much hassle to bring them home without you feeling like knocking them out, hahaha!

Well yeah, and you are the one feeling embarrassed for them acting them out, apologizing literally to everyone while taking them :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well yeah, and you are the one feeling embarrassed for them acting them out, apologizing literally to everyone while taking them 

When they say they want to use bathroom :wut:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well yeah, and you are the one feeling embarrassed for them acting them out, apologizing literally to everyone while taking them

I hate to see drunk people. From time to time I even have a problem seeing their scenes on kdramas. There are so many!!!! :D

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
21 minutes ago, larus said:

I hate to see drunk people. From time to time I even have a problem seeing their scenes on kdramas. There are so many!!!! :D

Seeing Kdramas and Kmovies really makes me wonder about their drinking culture, like do they really drink that much and is it really normal for them to drink to the point of being that much drunk? But then again, as you said, even I don't like to see drunk people. 

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

When they say they want to use bathroom

No No Chingu, No. Never happened to me, but I just can't really even imagine it :joy:

2 hours ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I been in the same situation that you many times.  and after the night out my friends will  call me the next day and ask if they did something stupid or embarrassing. 

This happened a lot to me. Sometimes I would just tell them what they were saying or doing, and they would just go silent for some moments on the call :joy: 

Mainly they would just call me, knowing I was the only sober guy in the group :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

Hi everyone 

This Ji Soo news hits hard. He was one of my favorite actor 

+2

+2

so the news is real, i thought is fake.

@joccu

You check-in early today.

Thanks for the coffee, is about lunch time now.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

waving hi at everyone!

@Thong Thin ~ such yummy starters. thanks!

it seems ji soo wrote a handwritten apology on his IG. it is not clear if he is admitting to all the accusations but simply says that he is sorry for being a terrible person in past, apologizing to those he hurt and hopes it doesn't affect the drama.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3