Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I now want to wash off this disgust by rewatching Kabhi khushi kabhi Gham. LOL.

That's a good choice chingu!!! :) It's more enjoyable because Kajol is there, I think??! She has a funny character!

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Here are more lollipops for you chingu!!! :lol:

red-hot-lollipops-FT-RECIPE1220.jpg

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 I had a good dinner! Hailam mee which is sourish (lots of lime juice) and generously topped with fried onions, shredded egg slices, cucumber slices, fresh onion rings, big sized squid and meat. So yummy! Been craving for so long already! What's yours tonight? @sadthe1st Think you will like this since you like sourish stuff too!

Long time did not eat Hailam mee....  ENJOY @Wuzetian

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Here are more lollipops for you chingu!!! :lol:

Thank you so much  Queen @gm4queen

Cricket Lollipop - The Evolution Store

ooo... i just googled and got these

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

12R0.gif

@larus @Abs_ triggered @Min2206 @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl 

@mirmz @joccu @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @elan1 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @gm4queen @Ernie @kokodus yes. have a great week. :D

@sadthe1st , @Min2206  :D

@Wuzetian , @MayanEcho , @Abs_ triggered may sweet dreams be yours tonight. :D

Disguised-Emotional-Erne-size-restricted

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy-1.gif

..moon whose light glows brightest at night.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Oh nooo. What made you cry? I havent felt like this in a while but I wanted to throw things at my computer after a while. LOL. 

Ikr!?!?! It was so awful and I don't understand why they made a movie like this. I now want to wash off this disgust by rewatching Kabhi khushi kabhi Gham. LOL.

Actually I cried while watching the movie KANK alone in the cinema. In my opinion the movie is alright coz the theme reflects reality as well. Like the OSTs. Here we have anger rooms where you can pay by hour to smash everything up to your whims and fancy! 

My feet cant stop tapping when I hear this 

@Min2206 The first person I think of looking at those cricket glazed lollies is @sadthe1st Sorry I couldnt help laughing!

Think I'll be sleeping early tonight...Just tired after long sessions of meetings today...

Good night everyone! 

Tired Late Night GIF by Health Promotion Board Singapore

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 The first person I think of looking at those cricket glazed lollies is @sadthe1st Sorry I couldnt help laughing!

Think I'll be sleeping early tonight...Just tired after long sessions of meetings today...

Good night everyone! 

Yea, I was thinking of @sadthe1st :D

So fast you sleep @Wuzetian 
Goodnight Sweet Dreams
Beautiful Dreams GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

32 minutes ago, joccu said:

@agenth I just started watching shadow and bone. 

And how do you like it?? It's very interesting. I haven't read the books but I saw the whole series in one day haha

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Is it ever possible for a korean drama to air without any promotion?? I mean, it's mentioned everywhere that Choi Daniel's upcoming drama will air on May 24. But jtbc has not started promoting the drama yet. 

What's going on here??!

It is almost a month before the drama will air. Don`t worry. I remember when drama Two Weeks have started promoted two weeks before the airing time. We were joking then that they took literally the title and started promoting. :lol:

If the drama will change the airing date or time slot they will announce.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

One of our lab assistant died today because of covid 19. My professor also became Positive today. Seriously its very depressing to hear such news on a daily basis. I want to go to sleep and wake up only after all this is over. I honestly can't see the end of this dark scary tunnel. 

• Sad 7
  • Thirsty 1

39 minutes ago, kokodus said:

One of our lab assistant died today because of covid 19. My professor also became Positive today. Seriously its very depressing to hear such news on a daily basis. I want to go to sleep and wake up only after all this is over. I honestly can't see the end of this dark scary tunnel. 

I am sad to hear about your colleague. Yes, it is so scary.  One can have a mild form another more severe. Once you had the virus it is not safe at all. You can get sick again. Even after vaccination it is not sure you`ll be safe.   And the number of cases grow instead of diminish. It is a nightmare.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

dawn GIF

Good morning everyone!

@Min2206 @gm4queen @Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @mirmz @larus @joccu @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama @elan1 @kokodus @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star

Slept well last night and woke up at 5am today! 

@joccu @twinkle_little_star @elan1 Which episode are you on for WOH? I just watched episode 32 and sobbing in tears 

:criesariver:

@MayanEcho Has Ninky finished the translations for all of the extra chapters? Have not visited the page for some time

Happy Wednesday GIF

Wishing everyone a productive week ahead!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3