• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@mirmz oh cool I respect that ok Midwest is nice.:hooray2:

I love Chicago and enjoyed visiting Ann Arbor, Minneapolis & got to visit Louisville & Indianapolis. Friends in Ohio & I visited Iowa for work. Did road trip to Mt Rushmore. Love eating in NOLA and BBQ in Texas.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

Hello @Thong Thin where are you my friend? Thanks for the hello!

Enjoying starting Ep 1 Mr Queen and got conference call tonight at 9:30pm .

Good your car is getting clean . I never owned a car.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 6
11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

. who knew telling her not to cry is such a sweet admission of how one feels. so manly! awwww....

@partyon This is swoony because previously he had been the reason why she would cry everyday, he terrorized her so much, LOL. But now that angry and ferocious Yaman is gone and is replaced with this sweet and caring yaman. And she is crying for him here, who would've thought this day would come? LOL. What kind of man would like to see their loved ones cry?

I used to think that @Lmangla had no romantic bone in her body as she always used to talk about watches and bathroom tiles, but I was wrong, its @partyon who doesn't understand romance. She is blinded by abs. She sees nothing but abs and that made her mind blank. Sighhh. She needs rehabilitation. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Good morning @Thong Thin @kokodus @mirmz @Nodame  ? @sadthe1st ? @Sejabin 
And to those in slumber-land, sweet dreams and keep warm

7 hours ago, partyon said:
12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I used to think that @Lmangla had no romantic bone in her body as she always used to talk about watches and bathroom tiles, but I was wrong, its @partyon who doesn't understand romance. She is blinded by abs. She sees nothing but abs and that made her mind blank. Sighhh. She needs rehabilitation. 

Why am I laughing when I'm reading your and Ms. Koko's @kokodus fangirling?

I guess the rest of us are missing the context, because some of the stuff you guys write make no sense. buahaha :joy:

@Lmangla even started fangirling in our private chat today.... This is serious ! 

I often thought @Lmangla a pretty serious chingu in Soompi ... whoa .. when she and @kokodus started talking about that Yaman bearded hero, she becomes somebody I don't know.   180 degree turn!  or is it 140 deg?

4 hours ago, corey said:

Oooh, that is easy. I used to want to go to S Korea, Jeju Island to be precise, but no longer.

I want to go to Taiwan! I have watched some Taiwanese dramas recently, and the scenery is so lovely and climate seems to be perfect too!

Same same, @corey  Supposed to go last year but because of COVID, all plans stranded :(

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Taiwan is really such a lovely place! The food is yummy, it's clean, beautiful scenery, people speak English and the weather is very temperate. :glasses: Good choice chingu!

You been there .. awww , how wonderful! 

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Africa is a good option too 

sooo, there is a WILD side of you .... africa = safari = wild animals 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon cool i loved my visits to Taiwan .Great food & I got to practice my elementary Mandarin.

@corey Jeju is lovely ! I want to go back & Korea. I visited 6x and Jeju 2x was lovely. Def Taiwan was great too.

@Min2206 Hi! Night time after dinne for me.

@Thong ThinAre you in South East Asia? There definitely more places there I want to visit. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
4 hours ago, kokodus said:

bwahahahah... well, you are not wrong there. my romantic bone for the most part got short circuited long ago. other people de-stressing in 2020 - watch comedy. do you know how I de-stressed? watched lots of true crime docs/dramas. :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I often thought @Lmangla a pretty serious chingu in Soompi ... whoa .. when she and @kokodus started talking about that Yaman bearded hero, she becomes somebody I don't know.   180 degree turn!  or is it 140 deg?

hahahahah; enjoy the once in a few years phenomenon. :lol:  I can't fangirl alone. if I have company like @kokodus, then it is easier for me to swoon and not get distracted by other details. like me checking out the cupboard in the drama set and thinking that is a fun accent and something cool. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Thong ThinHave a great lunch date together. Cool! I have only visited Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore. Beautiful scenery & such delicious food and I was appreciative I was able to visit.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Buahaha :D 

It’s true - I do prefer abs over most of the romances I see in Korean dramas. :D 

But it’s not because I am blinded by abs, but because almost all romances are so dysfunctional that I don’t find them romantic. There has to be some serious and believable character development for me to swoon over a tsundere guy... 

Guess I am at that age where realism has kicked in when it comes to love. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy the abs. :D  

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahahah... well, you are not wrong there. my romantic bone for the most part gots short circuited long ago. other people de-stressing in 2020 - watch comedy. do you know I de-stressed? watched lots of true crime docs/dramas. :sweatingbullets:

hahahahah; enjoy the once in a few years phenomenon. :lol:  I can't fangirl alone. if I have company like @kokodus, then it is easier for me to swoon and not get distracted by other details. like me checking out the cupboard in the drama set and thinking that is a fun accent and something cool. :joy:

Please do continue your fangirling here @Lmangla  Let us see this romancing side of yours ... it's beautiful  #themoonis beautiful    Have to thank @kokodus for being your partner-in-xoxoxoxoxo (whatever you want to call it)

Just like us going gaga over abs .. like ... waaaa.. @Sleepy Owl checking on the abs poll too!  Let's do it! 

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

Buahaha :D 

It’s true - I do prefer abs over most of the romances I see in Korean dramas. :D 

But it’s not because I am blinded by abs, but because almost all romances are so dysfunctional that I don’t find them romantic. There has to be some serious and believable character development for me to swoon over a tsundere guy... 

Guess I am at that age where realism has kicked in when it comes to love. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy the abs. :D  

What about Zoppa?    waeeeee 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, Nodame said:

@Thong ThinHave a great lunch date together. Cool! I have only visited Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore. Beautiful scenery & such delicious food and I was appreciative I was able to visit.

+2

Cool,you have visited so many places in Asia. 

Those places I have also visited but a very bad experience with Cambodia. Will never go back again. 

Thailand good for nice food and cheap shopping. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Min min @Min2206 Happy weekend 

Thank you. It is an eye opener @kokodus

Happy weekend from my place Soompi. Gtg to my reality again (as my 2021 resolutions to not spend too much times on internet hahaha) I will watch mr.queen ep 7-8 and will stopping by sometimes. Lol

@Thong Thin @sadthe1st I remember have not replied you guys yet when I was on my way to my grandma village hahaha. I was having carsick and forced my self to drive from Poso to Tentena, Central Sulawesi Indonesia so I could forget my carsick. And was busy in the village and enjoying my family gathering and forget to reply when I opened Soompi xixixixi  the driving was fun because of it was trans road between countrysides. I could drive faster ^_*

+2

GTG

@Sejabin

Glad you enjoyed your family bonding. No worries if you don't reply, understood. 

You are indeed a gusty lady, driving when you are car sick. 

Most of my weekends are busy too, I do lurk here on and off. 

Enjoy your weekend 

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

What about Zoppa?    waeeeee

I love oppa, butI'll be honest here. I've never watched him in a proper romance drama and the one I watched him in, they gave us so little romance.... I am not going to go into details because it makes me angry to think about the Last Empress. :rage:

For some reason, oppa often plays roles where there is no romance, which I don't mind. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1