Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon that is really tough question.  I have done a interrail in Europe. So maybe I would like to travel across United States and Canada. Or travel across Africa. 

Africa is a good option too :rubchin:

As I said I want to travel everywhere, and without any worries, so yeah the condition @partyon Noona mentioned was an ideal for me

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 148.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon that is really tough question.  I have done a interrail in Europe. So maybe I would like to travel across United States and Canada. Or travel across Africa.

Would you like to go on a safari (Africa)? :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3
2 minutes ago, corey said:

Don't tell me you've been there!!??? (Because I am going to hate you so much, you know)

:emmm:Maybe....

I can't help it.... :bawling: Before the pandemic I had to travel a lot for work, so I've been to places...

• Like 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, corey said:

My colleagues from my former workplace went to Egypt for a company outing for several days. One third of them came back with a tropical disease (can't remember what it was). I think Africa would be the last place where I would want to go....

Did they like Egypt though?

I really wanna see the pyramids.

upside down trailer GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1
7 minutes ago, corey said:

My colleagues from my former workplace went to Egypt for a company outing for several days. One third of them came back with a tropical disease (can't remember what it was). I think Africa would be the last place where I would want to go....

Well Chingu, I think before going to places where the environment and climate is much different from your place, it is better to consult a Doctor. Sometimes you need to get vaccinated for certain diseases. 

In India we have a famous phrase (don't know if there is a similar one in English), "Change in water". So we believe change in water, does cause some disease to some people. 

But yeah, I more into the cold places with less sunlight, so while the African countries are in my list, especially Egypt thanks to its history, I would first try out Japan/SK and the other Asian countries or Europe in Winter. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, partyon said:

But nowadays it's more mixed and we have quite a few people in the European time zones here during our evenings. You and lil sis @mirmz are the only ones from North America on this thread at the moment. 

yeah i guess we are the only americans on this thread @Nodame

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

HI @mirmz :approves: No wonder it was always so quiet. LOL.

@partyon Yes USA Is a HUGE country. I have visited about 35 states myself and still many to visit. I have not seen Yellowstone and Alaska. Cool you visited us here a lot!  Yes, I like traveling. i find when I travel I like a place a lot due to the people. So I have warm memories of Italy, Netherlands, UK, Belgium, due to knowing actual friends. I find all places have their charms and lovely vistas. So hard to pin point one place.

Glog, Gluewien and mulled wine loved when backpacking during the Holiday season in the Christmas Markets in Switzerland, Austria and Germany were lovely. Then 2 yrs ago in Denmark and Sweden too---just cosy and great way to not mind the cold.

Street food --local eats are must have. Loved all the sandwiches, crepes, sausages, pastries, drinks, dishes while traveling. Learned I loved the yogurt in Europe better (now live Skyr) but before loved Mullers (read that 2015 left USA market TT)

Great art--I love museums so Louvre, Prado, Uffizi, Victoria & Albert, Kunsthistorisches Museum Van Gogh Museum etc

To browse and enjoy. Or the great palaces or house tours too while I am at it. Then sampling the food by going to the supermarkets and farmer's markets. I love a good afternoon tea. I went to Versailles on a horrible rainy day so did not get to enjoy walking around the gorgeous gardens as a result

Amalfi Coast for a destination wedding was gorgeous. Fond memories of Firenzi (Florence) compact, great art and food as well as in Sienna in the town square enjoying the sunset eating deliciously sweet strawberries.

Good night!!!!

@joccu Like many, not using my passport has been HARD.  I had to ax last year a trip to UK and France due to the Pandemic. But that wedding was rescheduled and I cannot attend for the new date.

@Sleepy Owl Oh cool ok I have to figure out how to watch S3. I had my sister in charge of getting it for me to watch.

+2

• Love 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, corey said:

@Sleepy Owl, that "Change in water" is another reason that I do not like travelling nowadays...[sigh]

It does affect a lot people, sometimes it happens when you travel within the country itself, and well the last thing one would want during their vacation and travel to other country is suffering because of "change in water". 

Good Night @partyon Noona, @corey  :GN1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
3 minutes ago, Nodame said:

No wonder it was always so quiet. LOL.

yeah usually when i'm going to sleep everyone is getting up, so i don't usually have a long time to talk to people.

also night big sis @partyon <3

• Like 2
  • Blob 4
24 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl Oh cool ok I have to figure out how to watch S3. I had my sister in charge of getting it for me to watch.

I believe it should be on Netflix and it is definitely there on Crunchyroll too

Anyway Chingus, I am off to sleep too, Good Night :GN1:

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl Sweet dreams. Yeah no Netflix and then got to look into Crunchyroll then. Thanks! 

@joccu Preaching to the choir. I don't plan any trips either thinking not even this year earliest if that is 2022. 

@mirmz Where are you located?

Heading home now from work it is 6pm and ready to grab the bus to get home safely! Yeah weekend!

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4