Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@Nodame chingu, I was just looking at the list of dramas you're watching.  You're watching 13 dramas!

:wow2:

How do you find the time to sleep? I struggle with even 2-3 dramas at a time. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 148.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

My dear friend @partyon , I know I surprise myself!  :crazymad:A few of them are 1x a week, or just 20 /30 minute episodes. Like Uncanny Counter I marathoned last weekend to be up to date. I used to be out all the time and doing things. So being homebound more time to watch dramas. But yeah if I skip it is a killer. Luckily or maybe not I don't sleep early. (I know bad Nodame.):foodie2:

BTW, where are you? It is 3pm in my part of the world. Luckily my job today is not too crazy busy. LOL

• Love 1
  • Blob 4
9 minutes ago, Nodame said:

My dear friend @partyon , I know I surprise myself!  A few of them are 1x a week, or just 20 /30 minute episodes. Like Uncanny Counter I marathoned last weekend to be up to date. I used to be out all the time and doing things. So being homebound more time to watch dramas. But yeah if I skip it is a killer. Luckily or maybe not I don't sleep early. (I know bad Nodame.)

I have a hard time keeping my interest up when I am watching many dramas. That's why I focus on a few at a time. It was a sheer miracle that I was able to watch Empress Ki for 51 episodes.  :D

BTW, where are you? It is 3pm in my part of the world. Luckily my job today is not too crazy busy. LOL

I'm in Europe so it's evening time for me.

This thread used to have people mostly from Asia, with only a few Americans and a few Europeans. This thread would die down totally this time of day. :D

But nowadays it's more mixed and we have quite a few people in the European time zones here during our evenings. You and lil sis @mirmz are the only ones from North America on this thread at the moment. :exercice:

• Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon Oh cool! I love Europe! :heart3:Do you mind my asking where?

I used to be only to concentrate on a few. But now that my life is not as active AND it is not like I have to do this as a job watching Kdramas. It is relaxed.  YESHHHHHHH Empress Ki was a trial and thanks for being on the journey with me. I DEF would have not finished otherwise without you and others in that rewatch party.:heart4:

This makes sense why I see many names not others. Yeah I did notice when I used to lurk more users from Asia.

So I knew @larus is in Europe too cause I asked.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5
6 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@partyon Oh cool! I love Europe! Do you mind my asking where?

You can ask, but I won't tell. :D I've managed to keep it a secret so far. haha

I can reveal that I am from, what in the 1980s, would have been called Western Europe. :happy2:

This makes sense why I see many names not others. Yeah I did notice when I used to lurk more users from Asia.

So I knew @larus is in Europe too cause I asked.

Yup, we're actually quite a few here on the thread who are located in (or very close to) European time zones. @Sleepy Owldongsaeng, @Ameera Ali @joccu @larus @corey @MayanEcho etc. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4
1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

Attack on Titan was in my watchlist but because of seasons I was keeping it on hold. You know right how Animes can be. Sometimes they take years to renew a season or they even cancel it. That's why I even didn't start with Chihayafaru. It has 3 seasons and the manga is still ongoing. I am already following one ongoing manga, don't want to add to my miseries more.

Chingu, well, I won't mind waiting for you here. Maybe I'll re-watch it with you when you watch it since, well I watched the previous a long time ago. As I said, the author himself officially announced that the Manga is completing on 9th April, so maybe you go for it then. By that time the final season will end too. 

There have been speculations that chances are this is the final season, and there will no other parts of it. But there could be one final movie, for the remaining chapters. Let's see what they will do since seeing the pace at which final season is going, it won't really end in 16 episodes. 

44 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl I don't watch much animes but love Attack of the Titan. Thanks to my sis of course.

(I watched S1-2. on cds.) Never read the manga but I do like it.

Chingu, I would suggest you to watch Season 3 too, all the questions in the first 2 seasons were answered in Season 3. :approves:

All the people I have seen disliking that anime, actually didn't really understand the anime itself. I figured this out with their comments on it. Most of them found this anime as only survival one, while it is more than that here. 

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

That's totally correct. Although the protagonists are mostly same in Shonen animes but Tanjiro is same and little different at the same time like Tetsuya Kuroko in Kuroko no Baske. 

Best thing is, Tanjiro remains the same, and also the Demons are shown to be people who were not really evil. I know many found it repetitive that almost all Demons had the sad stories, but that is the whole point here, their miserable lives made them decide to become Demons. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

my youtube though it was too long since I watched stand up comedy. so  they put a recommendation of off one video that I have seen many times.

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

@partyon Oh ok thanks my friend.:cutekitty: I remember the Berlin Wall falling down.

So Western Europe in 1980's then Luxembourg only Western Europe country I have not visited. 

I am grateful for the Europe back packing trip to see 9 countries. :wow1: It was a great trip alone for 5 weeks. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2
3 minutes ago, corey said:

Do you know, I am actually beginning to guess where you are from, haha. I will keep it to myself, though.

The latest guess was Switzerland!

:wow1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

@corey LOL that is cool. I have no clue where @partyon is located.

But yes it is a close flight from where i am located. Able to go there the same time as I could do a direct flight to the West Coast of USA.

Also btw Hi!!! Great to see you here!:waves:

• Like 1
  • Blob 5
24 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@partyon Oh ok thanks my friend. I remember the Berlin Wall falling down.

So Western Europe in 1980's then Luxembourg only Western Europe country I have not visited. 

I am grateful for the Europe back packing trip to see 9 countries.  It was a great trip alone for 5 weeks. 

Wow! You've been over here? That's so cool. :getmygrooveon: Which countries did you like the most?

You're from such a huge country with lots of stuff to see ! Even though I've been to quite a few places in the US (West Coast, East Coast, South, Midwest, Rockies, etc.) I still feel like there is so much to see.

I really wanna go to Alaska and to Yellowstone once this pandemic is over.

:approves:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

@corey wow.  :heart4: I´m only planning on watching cross-country skiing tomorrow.   I like to watch people cross-country skiing but never have I like to skiing myself.  hated that in school.  

I love that there is coming more snow.  :heart3:

• Blob 4
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu @corey @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, if you could travel anywhere in the world, you had unlimited amounts of money and there was no pandemic, where would you go? 

That's a really tough question Noona :joy:

Well, traveling to Europe is a good option, since I wouldn't require to get Visa for most of the European Countries. At the same time I would love to visit East Asian countries, of course Korea, but more than that I would love to travel to Japan. 

I love travelling, so if I had unlimited amount, then well, I would most probably travel all the places I could :joy:

Where would you travel Noona?

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

@corey I love snowboarding and skating in the winter. 

@partyon that is really tough question.  I have done a interrail in Europe. So maybe I would like to travel across United States and Canada. Or travel across Africa. 

where would you like to travel?

• Blob 4
10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, traveling to Europe is a good option, since I wouldn't require to get Visa for most of the European Countries. At the same time I would love to visit East Asian countries, of course Korea, but more than that I would love to travel to Japan.

I love travelling, so if I had unlimited amount, then well, I would most probably travel all the places I could :joy:

Ooh, many nice places! :kiss_wink:

Where would you travel Noona?

Tough question... I think I'd like to go hiking in Patagonia or fly to a Pacific Island like Fiji to just chill :joy:

8 minutes ago, corey said:

Oooh, that is easy. I used to want to go to S Korea, Jeju Island to be precise, but no longer.

I want to go to Taiwan! I have watched some Taiwanese dramas recently, and the scenery is so lovely and climate seems to be perfect too!

Taiwan is really such a lovely place! The food is yummy, it's clean, beautiful scenery, people speak English and the weather is very temperate. :glasses: Good choice chingu!

• Like 1
  • Blob 3