Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeeeeennnnngggggggggg!

sailor moon hug GIF

Eonni, looks like TVN is considering to extend the number of episodes for Mr Queen.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
  • Replies 148.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

:waves: 

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use. :D

@Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin 

@MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st @larus @mirmz   @4evrkdrama @Sejabin  @cenching

I just saw @pompyavi , and the 

team substract: @forme26 fi @Nodame 

tenor-1.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 11
8 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Eonni, looks like TVN is considering to extend the number of episodes for Mr Queen.

Noooooo....... There has never been a drama that has benefited from an extension! :fear:

hi @twinkle_little_star

See Ya Hello GIF by Wilson Tennis

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Noooooo....... There has never been a drama that has benefited from an extension!

I just read it in twitter.. it is not finalized yet. But I think if TVN approves they are being too greedy about it. They probably want to take over TWOFTM ratings.

Annyeong @Min2206, @forme26 fi, @twinkle_little_star

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Awwww this looks so good. Are they finally together? 

not yet; he is on his way to jail (some false accusation of kidnapping? or trafficking?) and is handing over responsibility of yusuf to her while telling her not to cry. who knew telling her not to cry is such a sweet admission of how one feels. so manly! awwww....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

not yet; he is on his way to jail (some false accusation of kidnapping? or trafficking?) and is handing over responsibility of yusuf to her while telling her not to cry. who knew telling her not to cry is such a sweet admission of how one feels. so manly! awwww....

This is the beauty of slowburn, even a small little gesture makes our heart swell. Its just a pic but I can see such intense emotions in his eyes. His acting is on another level. 

Hello @Min2206

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is the beauty of slowburn, even a small little gesture makes our heart swell. Its just a pic but I can see such intense emotions in his eyes. His acting is on another level. 

definitely great acting. in most dramas, the actors use lots of dialogue and internal monologues to convey how the character feels. here, for some reason, the PD and writer is instead relying on the actors to do that through lots of body language. we have YT clips where there is not a single piece of dialogue and instead everything relies on body language and yet we can understand the emotion and situation completely. so definitely great acting and love how these small gestures take on such significance.. it is like watching a little waltz.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@pompyavi Chingu, I am glad that you are liking the "Demon Slayer" anime, unlike for Kdramas, 2020 was a good year for Anime (Demon Slayer came in 2019 though). 

Tell me when you finish it. I am being tempted to re-watch it right now, but well, I am already behind in some Kdramas, so I think I will continue to wait for its movie, while watching Attack on Titan final season episodes each Sunday. Talking about this anime, the author has officially said that the Manga of Attack on Titan will end in April 2021, meaning we are left with 3 more chapters, and I can't really predict what will happen at the end. 

@partyon Noona, I totally agree with you, I have rarely seen dramas which did well after the extension of episodes just because of good ratings, the only one I remember to have liked which had extension was "Laughter in Waikiki 1". 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4