Add and Subtract Game

giphy-1.gif

@Abs_ triggered @joccu @willenette

@larus @mirmz

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @gm4queen @BlackLotus1025 @agenth @Sarang21 @cenching 

start counting numbers from add or subtract. hai everyone. :D

Watchful-Nasty-Hartebeest-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Destruction.gif

yet the light of the bright..

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
  • Replies 151.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@Sleepy Owl chingu, we will be here. So don't worry if you don't always have time. :biubiu:

Life can sometimes be hectic. 

Chelsea did not score yesterday night even though Brighton had one player less. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl  no worries. We do understand that rl at times takes so much of our time.

Priorities goes to work first and Soompi is secondary.

And don't over work, chingu.  Take rest if you need.

:heartxoxo:

@twinkle_little_star  hello

You come right on time for tea.

Scones and tea for all chingus, enjoy !

tea_time_scones_77839_16x9.jpg

@Min2206  I haven't even catch up with Penthouse 1 and 2, and now just found out

Penthouse 3 is coming this Jun !

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, aren't you using induction cookers at home??! I see that some indian soap operas have inductions at home lately! :partyblob:

+2

@gm4queen, I have induction cooker. But, I still prefer the traditional cooking methods. For induction, you need to use a pot or pan compatible with it. Although, induction cooking is often considered one of the most efficient cooking technologies. It is considered more energy efficient since it does not use flames. And they are safer to use than gas and electric coil-type stoves. It doesn't cause a fire because it doesn't have gas lines or electric cooking elements. ... .They're just more expensive, because they are more complex. I don't use it very often because it emits radiation when used and exposure to radiation can be dangerous, right? My friend who's a Chef loves induction cooking, though:ohboy2:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, willenette said:

@gm4queen, induction cooking is often considered one of the most efficient cooking technologies. It is considered more energy efficient since it does not use flames. And they are safer to use than gas and electric coil-type stoves. It doesn't cause a fire because it doesn't have gas lines or electric cooking elements. ...

Chingu! Thanks for the detailed insights on induction cookers. Yes, everything has both advantages & disadvantages so it's the same with inductions. And love to hear about your induction chef chingu as well! I think it's still a new invention & I don't see many people use it. But love hearing positive insights from people who use it. ❤️

+2

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@MayanEcho  just curious to ask, do you eat out during fasting month or you cook.

To share with you our culture here, those working middle class family will eat out at restaurants whereas those

from lower income group will either buy from side road stalls or cook at home.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, aren't you using induction cookers at home??! I see that some indian soap operas have inductions at home lately! :partyblob:

+2

no, we use gas stove; I think it depends on your experience but my cousin sister said she stopped using induction because it was hard to control the heat and she wasn't comfortable for dishes that are deep fried or use a lot of oil. basically you undercook or overcook. another relative said it was easy to use and had no problem cooking but found that voltage fluctuations could make it difficult. also if you had no power, then basically it is like you have no access to kitchen. so because of stuff like that, many do both gas + induction if they need. think the people who really use induction are the single/couple who don't cook much... 

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, I am not currently watching anything. But my younger sister do watch indian soap operas & I sometimes peek in to her room. :D By the way, I've been watching Ishqbaaz few years ago. The plot started out good, lost the touch in the middle & I missed the end. :blink: What a waste!!!

I never watched Yeh Hai Mohabbatein though!!! :mrgreen:

yeh hai mohabbatein had a really great beginning. the first 100+ episodes were great. and then like all indian soaps, went off in its own track LOL. the story itself was based on some novel/short story and so had a good plot. I read in the paper that the drama made infertility issues a talking point and even encouraged one couple to take the step of adoption after watching the drama! 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

. think the people who really use induction are the single/couple who don't cook much... 

Yeah.... @gm4queenI use induction stove in my hostel and I hardly cook once or twice in a week. Induction stove also takes a lot of time to cook than gas stove and as lmangla said its difficult to control the heat. But otherwise for people living alone induction is more than enough. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Raises hand for induction cooking.

i actually had to renovate my home and have electrical work just to install induction and replace the gas stove.

why? Well I’m just not a gas fan tbh, and i am not a real cooker that I want to adjust the flames. I use induction cooking as I like to use the timer too. 

i will ask my mum though what she thinks of my stove ahhaha. She was a professional cook ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

tenor-3.gif

@Abs_ triggered @larus @joccu @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @agenth

@willenette @gm4queen @mirmz @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @Sarang21 @MayanEcho @BlackLotus1025

may the blessings of this day radiate through your heart. :D would you like to drink a cup of tea? a cup chamomile tea with honey would be nice. :D

Steaming-Cup-Tea-1.gif

giphy-1.gif

@Abs_ triggered wink eye. :D

@Thong Thin thank you for that. :D

Spoiler

giphy-2.gif

droplets.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@gm4queen ~ your mention of yeh hai mohabbatein made me look up the old episodes. they are such a great mix of comedy and drama together. the wedding episodes are so hysterical when it comes to culture clashes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
11 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

tenor-3.gif

@Abs_ triggered @larus @joccu @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @agenth

@willenette @gm4queen @mirmz @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @Sarang21 @MayanEcho @BlackLotus1025

may the blessings of this day radiate through your heart. :D would you like to drink a cup of tea? a cup chamomile tea with honey would be nice. :D

@Abs_ triggered wink eye. :D

@Thong Thin thank you for that. :D

Reveal hidden contents

giphy-2.gif

droplets.

@twinkle_little_star, sorry..............this time - I don't really dig teas. :wut:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@gm4queen ~ your mention of yeh hai mohabbatein made me look up the old episodes. they are such a great mix of comedy and drama together. the wedding episodes are so hysterical when it comes to culture clashes. 

Yes chingu! The visuals are a feast in yeh hai mohabbatein when it comes to wedding ceremonies. The indian culture & traditional clothes are superb. And it's still running in one of our local tv channels with local dubbing. Never know the ending!!! :D :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla I just started watching the first ep of Yeh hai mohabbatein.....show starts with South Indian girl who is a dentist residing in New Delhi.....niceeeee. LOLOL. 

there are some hilarious goof ups and culture clashes between the neighbours. the tamil accents are kind of amusing but the story is fun. there are parts of it I was laughing because they did get some cultural stuff wrong but it is okay. kekekek...  the first 100+ episodes are great... the initial plot isn't your typical soap. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7
20 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

croissants Break

joes apartment cockroach GIF

i was enjoying the mini croissants until.. he pops in.

it's odd.. that pages keep reducing? i wanted to click next page and then it's gone!

confuse fox tv GIF by ScreamQueens

^ whats those clusters of hairy stuffs?! omo

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

I've been following Harsha Chopra as a tv actor in India for many years now. Watched him & enjoyed in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil & Humsafars. Too bad that Humsafars went off air only at episode 106 due to unnecessary horror elements included in the plot. It was a sweet rom-com in my taste with a best background music. :)

Spoiler

hot-looks-of-harshad-chopda-when-shirtle

Ha ha ha... Anyone in to indian tv oppas??! :D

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@MayanEcho  just curious to ask, do you eat out during fasting month or you cook.

To share with you our culture here, those working middle class family will eat out at restaurants whereas those

from lower income group will either buy from side road stalls or cook at home.

We either buy packed food and eat at home, or we cook. We can cook perfectly good meals without tasting while cooking. :D

Even before COVID, we avoid crowds and eating out since we have young kids who aren't as patient. We only do if it's late and we want to avoid reckless drivers.

The last half hour before iftar has very dangerous drivers who are speeding to go home or to go somewhere. Which is a pity, since a sumptuous meal isn't even required to break the fast. Just a couple dates and water will do.

Restaurants and fastfoods have iftar packages or meals, which often has dates included during Ramadan.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
56 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I've been following Harsha Chopra as a tv actor in India for many years now. Watched him & enjoyed in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil & Humsafars. Too bad that Humsafars went off air only at episode 106 due to unnecessary horror elements included in the plot. It was a sweet rom-com in my taste with a best background music. :)

Reveal hidden contents

hot-looks-of-harshad-chopda-when-shirtle

Ha ha ha... Anyone in to indian tv oppas??! :D

+2

+2

During my teenage years I was into Shah Rukh Khan but now into LMH

:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1