Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

I'm resting my case on Lee Min Ho....

Meanwhile let me dream on my Oppa's abs, Simon Gong Jun & Zhang Zhe Han from Word of Honor 

jHNT3Pw.jpg

IdzkCWs.jpg

In Love Cartoon GIF by Space Jam

Good night everyone!

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6

@joccu yeah, its the "Champions League night"!!!!! I will be watching Chelsea's match while checking out PSG vs Bayern too, I really hope Chelsea don't bottle this one. Porto didn't have their main 2 attacking players, and they will be available today. Will be interesting to see how Chelsea approaches this game with their one leg already hanging in the semis. 

:wow1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Noona-dongsaeng Story: Chapter 3 - The Importance of Gossip

Hey there Chingus, we are back with another Noona-Dongsaeng story, where the Noonas decide to teach their Dongsaeng gossiping 

Noona 1 (partyon aka "I love gossip"): OMO! What is this juicy gossip about Kim Jung Hyun? :scream:

Noona 2 (Lmangla aka "Give me the goss"): Oooooooh.... Let me check out Twitter. OMO! Something about Seo Ye Ji as well. :scream:

Dongsaeng: :spitswater:

Noona 1 and Noona 2 dissect all Korean online news sites, twitter feeds, blogs - yes, even Allkpop and Koala's Playground to get ALL the juiciest gossip. No stone shall be left unturned....

Dongsaeng: giphy.gif

Dongsaeng slowly starts to get the hang of gossiping and even pitches in on this scandal....

Dongsaeng: Noona "I Love Gossip", Noona "Give Me the Goss" , look what I found! K-netz reactions on what Kim Jung Hyun said in 1995 in pre-school! Outrageous! Noonas, you won't believe it!

Noonas:

tenor.gif?itemid=5860321

Dongsaeng: They should probably start doing prayer rituals before k-dramas start airing again - you know they used to pray back in the day that everything will go well for the drama. Don't know why they stopped doing that.

Noona 2 (Lmangla "Give Me the goss"): Exactly! If this Kim Jung Hyun scandal with Time had happened in India, 100% someone would say it is because of a bad spirit

Dongsaeng: Yeah, they would say that shamans must be behind all of this

Noona 1 (partyon "I Love Gossip"): Sorry guys... But WHAT?

tenor.gif?itemid=5289670

MORAL OF THE STORY: Juicy gossip is infectious. Even guys can fall for it. :smile: Meet our new dongsaeng "Scandal is my middle name"

Disclaimer: Even though some of these comments are actual conversations in the EO team chat, please do not take them seriously :joy:

tagging: 

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @BlackLotus1025 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @Lmangla @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @Wuzetian

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

MORAL OF THE STORY: Juicy gossip is infectious. Even guys can fall for it. :smile: Meet our new dongsaeng "Scandal is my middle name"

Disclaimer: Even though some of these comments are actual conversations in the EO team chat, please do not take them seriously :joy:

Thank you :D
Speaking of Shaman
image_readtop_2021_353591_16182901244608800.jpg

Goodnight Chingus
Sleep GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

32 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Just wanted to add that some of these comments and reaction gifs were really posted in our Event Organizer chat. We didn't even have to come up with a fictional story - we just copied what we wrote. haha
About 50% of our conversations are related to gossip :loolz:

@Lmangla and I are "Scandal is my middle name" dongsaeng's mentors, but our mentoring extends beyond just event organizing. :joy:

On another note: When we have the next recruitment round, we do hope that some of you would consider applying for an Event Organizer position. We really have the most fun "job" on the forum. One doesn't need to be creative to be an EO- the most important thing is to like having fun. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl bayern lead 1-0. Neymar has had at least five attempts.  Neuer has saved 2 and others 3 has the goal post saved. 

Yes Chingu, Chelsea and PSG are though to semis :wow1:

Porto's Taremi did score a wonder goal in the extra times of second half, which made me wonder why the manager didn't play him from the start. He is a great striker in my opinion having seen him play 3 games. Bayern though quite strong, I think were not as strong as last year, also I think even last year, PSG and Bayern were at the same level. It will be interesting to see if any team will be able to stop PSG from winning their first Champions League. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

9 hours ago, joccu said:

i first read that your eating salt and vinegar :joy: totally did not see the lays word.. 

HAHAHAHA that sounds like a food challenge!

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Dongsaeng: Yeah, they would say that shamans must be behind all of this

season 1 dancing GIF by Outlander

hi there @mirmz @joccu @4evrkdrama and i guess @Sleepy Owl is already back in his nest lol

good morning @Min2206 @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @MayanEcho

Coffee GIF

i had a good relaxing steam eye mask last night.. and slept early with the aircon on!

Wake Up Sleep GIF by IKEA USA

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 7