Add and Subtract Game

Admin

45 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Sure! Choose which ones you like.

i only remember the ones in white box.. from Egypt iirc.. my bro's co will distribute each employee one box.. so i get to eat it too! hahahaha

GIF by Inside Amy Schumere

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

sigh. mozilla browser kept crashing and now I am using chrome. feels so strange. what browser do you use chingus? am not sure I like microsoft edge either. can't put my finger on why I am not liking the 2 browsers - is it because they don't have the menu bar? 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

https://worldofbuzz.com/indonesian-oppa-yellow-rice-vendor-goes-viral-after-netizens-say-he-resembles-lee-min-ho/

@partyon @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @elan1 

Sorry who else shares this Oppa?

:hwaiting2:

Since he doesn't have abs then what makes him popular? 

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

@Lmangla

I only use Chrome. Not a fan of other browsers. Not unless there's problem then only to use others momentarily. Btw is it New Year for you?

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Lmangla

I only use Chrome. Not a fan of other browsers. Not unless there's problem then only to use others momentarily. Btw is it New Year for you?

yea, it is the (lunar) new year but nothing much happening. well, maybe there is but I haven't stepped outside the house... rather low key in the building as well. usually they may have one or two things happening... 

am not sure if I like chrome or not. can it track your other apps like gmail? 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

sigh. mozilla browser kept crashing and now I am using chrome. feels so strange. what browser do you use chingus? am not sure I like microsoft edge either. can't put my finger on why I am not liking the 2 browsers - is it because they don't have the menu bar? 

I use all browsers, and I like edge the most if I have to download something online.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Wuzetian  when your using chrome is your browser sync in on your Google account or are using it without syncronizing.?

Because my understanding is that if your not logged in when you using your chrome they should not be able to track you. 

And the incognito window is the best. 

You can change the tracking and what data, personalising and security by logging in your Google account and changing it there. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4