Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Thinking what to have for dinner later...

cooking? if the rain continues through till late, then hotpot or steamboat would be perfect.. or some soup.. like pork ribs with potatoes, carrots and onions.. hahaha watercress soup is good too!

the 2 caterpillars on my lime plant are having a feast of their lifetime.. i lost so many leaves!!

Oh No Facepalm GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@elan1 Wow you have lots of food over there! 

@sadthe1st You seemed very excited :D

@willenette @larus @elan1 Would you try this pizza? 

Sago worm pizza a delicacy of East Malaysians

@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin More bugs!!! :lol:

@twinkle_little_star :waves:

+2

@Wuzetian, OMO - I'm sure this is the only pizza flavor I can't afford to crave & eat - hahaha - it's gross & I'm not interested at all.  Ye, this is one of the dishes from Sabah. I'm not sure what to think about it. It's not appealing to me at all. In one of my trips in Malaysia, a restaurant called D’Place Kinabalu has given this traditional delicacy from Sabah. It's really live worms. I was not eager to try it. Not at all. My friends told me it tastes like chicken. I'm still skeptical about this… I would  not give it a try. :Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Wuzetian, OMO - I'm sure this is the only pizza flavor I can't afford to crave & eat - hahaha - it's gross & I'm not interested at all.  Ye, this is one of the dishes from Sabah. I'm not sure what to think about it. It's not appealing to me at all. In one of my trips in Malaysia, a restaurant called D’Place Kinabalu has given this traditional delicacy from Sabah. It's really live worms. I was not eager to try it. Not at all. My friends told me it tastes like chicken. I'm still skeptical about this… I would  not give it a try. :Megalol:

Omg...I took the picture from the article covering this restaurant! You are well versed....I dont think I have the courage to eat live ones...But on the pizza should be fine for a start. But dont think they have one in KL...So have to wait till I get to Sabah...Are you from Asia if dont mind me asking? 

@sadthe1st A lot of fb members offer caterpillars in the Buy Nothing Groups for those who wants to show kids on the life cycle of a butterfly...Maybe you can try that...

@joccu :waves:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Omg...I took the picture from the article covering this restaurant! You are well versed....I dont think I have the courage to eat live ones...But on the pizza should be fine for a start. But dont think they have one in KL...So have to wait till I get to Sabah...Are you from Asia if dont mind me asking? 

@sadthe1st A lot of fb members offer caterpillars in the Buy Nothing Groups for those who wants to show kids on the life cycle of a butterfly...Maybe you can try that...

@joccu

+2

@Wuzetian, ohhh.................really? Ye, I don't think they have this in KL. OMO - so, you really want to taste this, huh? Both of us are Asians but, I don't have the nerve to eat this. :blush:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Wuzetian, ohhh.................really? Ye, I don't think they have this in KL. OMO - so, you really want to taste this, huh? Both of us are Asians but, I don't have the nerve to eat this. :blush:

I dont mind trying though....bugs are the future's protein source...more sustainable in the long term.. 

Btw, you are in Add team. So your post will +2 . We desperately need your help!!!

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I dont mind trying though....bugs are the future's protein source...more sustainable in the long term.. 

Btw, you are in Add team. So your post will +2 . We desperately need your help!!!

+2

@Wuzetian, ohhh..............Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know how this works. :kitty:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Yes @Wuzetian  @sadthe1st
Raining here too ... feeling so cooling here, at last
Raining GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

@Thong Thin  Hugs again.   
Stay Strong GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

cooking? if the rain continues through till late, then hotpot or steamboat would be perfect.. or some soup.. like pork ribs with potatoes, carrots and onions.. hahaha watercress soup is good too!

the 2 caterpillars on my lime plant are having a feast of their lifetime.. i lost so many leaves!!

Fancy fried caterpillars? for supper?

1 hour ago, joccu said:

Youn Yuh Jung won supporting actress award in BAfta´s. :love:

Congratulations again to Youn Yuh Jung :D  thanks @joccu

50 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@willenette  you came here because of OK Taecyeon, right?  hehehehhehhe
Please do the counting. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

A lot of fb members offer caterpillars in the Buy Nothing Groups for those who wants to show kids on the life cycle of a butterfly...Maybe you can try that...

i tried to bring in 2 caterpillars the last time to rear in the house.. but that didn't go well.. one din grow as fast as the other, and died. the other was already into its final instar but probably got "poisoned" by the leaves i brought in.. but after yesterday, i'm quite sure that one wasn't poisoned lol cos i would spray neem oil regularly to all my plants.. the 2 new caterpillars survived well. so i dun quite understand what happened to the previous one.

here's a very useful link to learn about lime butterflies

https://butterflycircle.blogspot.com/2011/11/life-history-of-lime-butterfly-v20.html

i can fly randy marsh GIF by South Park

@Min2206 NO FRIED CATERPILLARS

i prefer my protein source from medium rare beef lol

i bought watercress pork rib soup!

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@willenette chingu, you’re in Team Add (yay!) :yay:

Please put +2 at the end of all of your posts please. :dorakiss:

Go Team Add! :hwaiting:

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

So weird think I've dreamt of Lee Min Ho when I dont even know how he looks like in real life....does he have good abs to drool at? 

News Waiting GIF

abs?

Dog Lol GIF

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

@willenette chingu, you’re in Team Add (yay!)

Please put +2 at the end of all of your posts please.

Go Team Add!

@partyon, ohhh...............does it mean that every post I share here will be +2? So, looking at your numbers here, wow....you posted so many here, huh? :Megalol:  Please check if I did the right thing - :ohboy2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

@partyon, ohhh...............does it mean that every post I share here will be +2? So, looking at your numbers here, wow....you posted so many here, huh?  Please check if I did the right thing - 

Otherwise correct but you forgot the plus (+)sign in front of 2. :glasses:

I practically live in this thread myself :D 

@Thong Thin chingu, I am so sorry for the loss of your doggie. Losing family members is such a difficult part of life :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

26 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, what???? Nooo.............I came here accidentally just because someone quoted me.  I don't understand.. 

I think it's me ... cos I suddenly develop interest on your oppa .....  can't help it ... you know a LOT about Taec, right?   

Team Add should be happy that now you are here .. right @partyon
Welcome on board @willenette

@sadthe1st earlier you were crying cos your plants going "bald"?

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@partyon ure here!! please elaborate on LMH’s abs to chingu @Wuzetian!!

watercress soup is not enough,

i need kewpie mayo..

Oh no, there she goes again ...  luckily I got Zoppa and Okpa Taec

10 minutes ago, willenette said:

at least , she got the number right?    kekekekkekekkekkek (Just kidding )

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

I just elaborated in my previous post.

Laugh Laughing GIF by Jin

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

earlier you were crying cos your plants getting "bald"?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNma9ocs_cr/?igshid=1oosvfihibe4p

hahahaha if they can grow up well and mold into butterflies, my limeplant should have enough leaves to let them eat well.. i’m just worried that at the final stage they might get eaten up by those hungry mynahs..

• Like 1
  • Blob 7

@Min2206 thanks for the 2nd hugs, feel great to have you chingus here to cheer me up with all those funny, weird chats.

@sadthe1st having fried caterpillar on kewpie?

@willenette you got it right except you missed the + sign.

@partyon is hard to believe he left us, however we do not wish him to suffer further.

@Wuzetian lmh abs? :loolz:

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3