Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 hours ago, willenette said:

@elan1, I love traveling - If possible this is how I love to spend my free time. I value this in my life outside of work. Travel is my passion. I love learning new cultures, finding commonalities between people everywhere, and just trying a bunch of new food. Also, I have fun watching K-dramas. It's one of my hobbies. 

How I love eating. Who doesn't, huh? Among the number of food, pizza is my favourite food because it tastes and smells fabulous. The pizza itself looks so yummy, crispy and so cheesy. ... Those diced vegetables, tomato sauce, and cheese make me eat more and more like a unique work of art. No list of the most popular food in the world can be complete without the inclusion of pizza. ...  

Thank you for sharing your story :) You sound so adventurous! It’s great you know how to balance both work and truly “living” life :wub:

PIZZA! Hmmm B) thankfully there’s two pizza places in my city that makes gluten-free/and dairy-free pizzas :) I’m sure regular pizza taste better but still my pizzas are great tasting. 

22 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@MayanEcho @Min2206 @sadthe1st   @Wuzetian  @elan1  @Lmangla

The whole family is so close to him and we are very sad on his passing.

He has been bed ridden for 1.5 years and suffering in pain at times.

We engaged a lady dog whisper to communicate with him. The dog whisper says he is reluctant to leave us cause he missed us especially me who has been taken care of him for 18 years, he says he is so sorry for all the burden and ask  for forgiviness and starts to cry.

For the past few days, I laid my hand on his heart area & console him. 

Monday early morning his responds was slow, refused to eat his favourite food & we knew his time has come.

We had his urn creamated together with his family this morning.

@willenette  glad to see you here.

omg :bawling: fighting to you and your family!

22 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai everyone. :D

hi friendo :)

21 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Would you try this pizza? 

:scream: I’m very hesitant! But I’m down to try everything at least once :joy:

21 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the 2 caterpillars on my lime plant are having a feast of their lifetime.. i lost so many leaves!!

maybe it’s time to get revenge and eat them caterpillars :joy:

8-E684-BB9-C5-A1-4-E6-D-8152-0355-E8-B6-

C9-EB13-E2-05-BB-4-D40-9-D48-8-FA40-B4-D

I went to restaurant and ate a bowl of pho today :) 

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

morning all!

good morning friend :glasses:

22 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Good morning! :)

hola! Buenos Dias :) 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

32 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I laughed at that scene too 

And I said to myself: "Could not find a better actor for that scene". :w00t:

BTW, I finished Misaeng/ Incomplete Life yesterday. I liked it very much. One of the best office kdramas for me. If you did not watch it, go for it.  I loved all the characters.  Lee Sung Min played my favorite character. Byun Yo Han was hilarious and portrayed his character very well. Everyone did a very good job. I like how the show portrayed various problems that occure in the office and how the character grew, hardships and triumphs of ordinary people. I love the friendship between various characters.

My favorite team

c9d1581ead5ce8349d31a353b428440709e86f7c

I wanted to join their happiness.

original.gif

I also cheered for their friendship...

fe85fad2d6bf9d5764455c76b036e394.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @BlackLotus1025 @elan1  @Jillia @joccu 

@Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st @Sarang21

@Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette 

schitts creek wow GIF by CBC

Me going to be busy for the next couple of days...Will hang around when I can...Take care everyone!

Sending Love GIF by memecandy

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Thank you for sharing your story :) You sound so adventurous! It’s great you know how to balance both work and truly “living” life :wub:

PIZZA! Hmmm B) thankfully there’s two pizza places in my city that makes gluten-free/and dairy-free pizzas :) I’m sure regular pizza taste better but still my pizzas are great tasting.

I went to restaurant and ate a bowl of pho today :) 

@elan1, I also love eating pho when I'm in Vietnam. Do you know that pho broth is healthier than ramen? The latter's broth is usually loaded with sodium. Pho broth is usually made the traditional way by simmering roasted bones. :rainbow:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Puppy Doge GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

HELLO!! :love:

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin @elan1 @Min2206 @mirmz @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @willenette  @4evrkdrama @twinkle_little_star  @BlackLotus1025 @Sleepy Owl  @Lmangla @larus  @partyon @Jillia @Sarang21 @kokodus

@Sleepy Owl  i was really happy for PSG and Chelsea. But my anxious level was up the room like the last 20 minutes.  

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

maybe it’s time to get revenge and eat them caterpillars 

E Eee GIF by mushroommovie

lol hi @partyon @elan1 @willenette @joccu @twinkle_little_star

feed me some dates @MayanEcho

enjoy ur vacation @larus

dun forget to eat well too amidst the busy days @Wuzetian

@Min2206 @Thong Thin i had chicken cutlet spaghetti just now.. late lunch.. and is sipping teh c now..

the weather is so warm, i keep browsing grabfood for bubbletea

Today Boba GIF by Black Dragon

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, larus said:

And I said to myself: "Could not find a better actor for that scene". :w00t:

BTW, I finished Misaeng/ Incomplete Life yesterday. I liked it very much. One of the best office kdramas for me. If you did not watch it, go for it.  I loved all the characters.  Lee Sung Min played my favorite character. Byun Yo Han was hilarious and portrayed his character very well. Everyone did a very good job. I like how the show portrayed various problems that occure in the office and how the character grew, hardships and triumphs of ordinary people. I love the friendship between various characters.

Well, I also don't think someone else would have pulled off that scene like that except SJK :joy:

As for Misaeng, I have added it higher in my watchlist. If I ever start a drama from my watch list, it will be "Queen Sundeok" before anything, things are hectic at work, so I think I will be watching it next month hopefully :wow1:

But I have seen a lot positive reviews on Misaeng, I hope I will be able watch it this year :approves:

42 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  i was really happy for PSG and Chelsea. But my anxious level was up the room like the last 20 minutes.  

You see Chingu, Chelsea started the match defensively (I was not really a fan of this approach), but they kind of pulled it off. If Porto's goal would have been scored even 5 minutes earlier than it actually did, I think Porto would have enough confidence to go for the second one and maybe even pull it off. Lucky Chelsea, but I don't think this strategy will work against Real Madrid/ Liverpool as they will be playing against the winner between them, most probably Real Madrid. Let's see how things will be. 

PSG did take the revenge against Bayern, and if last time Neuer won them the final match last year, I think this year it was Navas who made sure PSG go up. He has been exceptional this year, he was the main man stopping Barca from a possible come back and he did the same against Bayern. 

+2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl  - hello

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5