• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

@MY15 Sweetie, happy new year! You must be over the moon? 

Hahahahaha yes! Have been plastered to the computer all day!

• Like 3
  • Blob 4
42 minutes ago, partyon said:

Back before many of you joined this thread, Team Add was so dominant for years that no one even bothered to keep the scores updated on the first page of this thread as one team was always winning. Team Add won every few days. That's why the scoreboard on the first page is not an actual reflection of how dominant Team Add has always been.

I remember those days @partyon myself and @Lmangla are also not from team subtract. We defected to support team add. LOL. Anyways why is this sudden te sion in the thread on new years day? As you said, this thread was never about the numbers anyways. I don't even bother to subtract these days. LOL. Just come here to vent about all things wrong in my life. LOLOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I remember those days @partyon myself and @Lmangla are also not from team subtract. We defected to support team add. LOL. Anyways why is this sudden te sion in the thread on new years day? As you said, this thread was never about the numbers anyways. I don't even bother to subtract these days. LOL. Just come here to vent about all things wrong in my life. LOLOL.

I do miss your oppa pictures Ms. Koko. Back in the day we would get at least one per day. It feels so empty nowadays.... :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I do miss your oppa pictures Ms. Koko. Back in the day we would get at least one per day. It feels so empty nowadays.... :bawling:

Here you go..

EpK9OVkU0AAnRIX?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4
4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Here you go..

Awwww Mrs.Yoo.... :kiss_wink: It feels so familiar and comfy to get a YYS pic on this thread. :fullofhearts:

I am off to watch Good Doctor and nap for a bit.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yes Chingu, thanks for protecting, will think of you more 

You can kick, just not hard 

I wanted to ask you @Sleepy Owl which body part.  Looks like your noona has decided on the parts ... 

I Need You To Hit Me In The Face With This Hammer GIFs - Get the best GIF  on GIPHY

28 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry I'm late here!

BinJin's confirmed so it is a mad house! Can't keep up with the news. But best start to the year! :heart:

Happy New Year @MY15   Congrats to you !  I mean them!  I mean on your ship!  

Oh @Jillia  that pastries are traditions for the New Year?  cream puffs?

@partyon  I have tried the spicy kimchi ramen but they have certain level of spiciness.  Me can't take the super-duper top spicy ones too, though I enjoy spicy food.
And night night @partyon

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5
6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Ameera Ali  I dont want to go back to Year 2020 

no please ... i beg you  ( i put a laugh emoji in case it's a joke?  I know you were looking at that handsome PIG and not the number)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Ameera Ali  I dont want to go back to Year 2020 

I am nuts , a New Years I am still the same thanks good I didn’t go back three years lol 

how are you , I hope you enjoyed day so far 

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am nuts , a New Years I am still the same thanks good I didn’t go back three years lol 

how are you , I hope you enjoyed day so far 

I behaved well, so far on 1st day of 2021.  Thank you for asking.  Welcome back from traveling !   And me here wishing you a healthy and happy 2021!

Last year , am grateful things turn out so far okay - just that I did not manage get a rich and handsome guy for BF.  Maybe this year?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2