Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I can read the book online too, but I never find reading e-books fun, I need to have the book in my hands.

I know what you mean. I also prefer to read the old fashion way.

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Have you watched "Watcher"? I was thinking of starting either this one or "Designated Survivor" after I am done with "Graceful Family". 

I did not watch the Korean version of Designated Survivor (I watched just the US series) but I heard it was good. Yes, I watched Watcher. I liked it. So, starting either dramas will be fine.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
  • Replies 149.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes the drama "In-Laws" and it's still airing but much more difficult to access since it's not on Netflix or any other streaming site. :)

There is nothing on it even on Asianwiki (not that everything is there though). I came to know about it thanks to Park Ha Sun's IG posts, and on searching came to know about it. 

9 minutes ago, larus said:

I know what you mean. I also prefer to read the old fashion way.

Yes Chingu, I need to hold the book to know I am reading it, otherwise, well I can still read online (have been doing it for Manga/Manhwa), but it never is the same as reading from book. I think I feel this way since I have been reading books since childhood, and never tried the e-books in between (though they became a thing during my teens as far as I know). 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
18 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not watch the Korean version of Designated Survivor (I watched just the US series) but I heard it was good. Yes, I watched Watcher. I liked it. So, starting either dramas will be fine.

What kind of drama exactly is "Watcher"? Is it a psychological thriller with a rather linear story with one ultimate baddie or something like "Criminal Minds" where they had multiple cases, but one ultimate baddie? 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What kind of drama exactly is "Watcher"? Is it a psychological thriller with a rather linear story with one ultimate baddie or something like "Criminal Minds" where they had multiple cases, but one ultimate baddie?

It is one case not multiple cases. The present case will have connection to a past case.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yes I also think so, I don't exactly remember why I didn't watch it back then, but it has remained in my watchlist for a very long time now. 

I watched it live but it is better to watch a series all at once. :)

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
6 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched it live but it is better to watch a series all at once. :)

It is always fun to binge watch series. At the same time there is something special in waiting each week for the episodes anticipating what would happen next. I believe both are best at their own places :rubchin:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i bought some jap ichigo mikan and hoshigaki.. tiramisu n chocolate snaffles.. and 2 new types of cup noodles!

Hi @sadthe1st I know what is hoshigaki - dried persimmons - love them fresh or dried.
But what is ichigo mikan - googled - some kind of tangerine?

Hoshigaki: Dried Winter Persimmons - WAWAZA

Hi @Sejabin  
:waves:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I know what is hoshigaki - dried persimmons - love them fresh or dried.
But what is ichigo mikan - googled - some kind of tangerine?

yups the dried persimmons are so yummy! best for teabreak with some hot barley tea!

ichigo as in.. strawberries! haha and mikan is a small tangerine.. that's sweet with very thin peels.

i'm counting down the last week of 2020 with lots of fruits!

fruit GIF

good morning @Sejabin @MY15!!

i haven't got my ramen fix cos, too many things to carry..

now i'm famished!

share me some popiah please! @MY15

Favor Please GIF by swerk

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
53 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Happy Saturday everyone! Popiah party for my family today!

Hi @MY15  Popiah looks yummy!    I used to go to the roadside peddlers who mix and roll at pasar malam (night market).  Some are nice , some are so-so.

Tangerines, strawberries and persimmons -- all my lovely fruits @sadthe1st - have a fruity year end !
Tangerine GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4