Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello @twinkle_little_star @mirmz @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl

18 Best Gourmet Easter Chocolates - Luxury Chocolate for Easter 2021

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206  @joccu I am planning on baking a pavlova for Easter. Something similar to this with mango and passion fruit

Wow!  That's not easy, right?  Amazing skill @partyon  looks so goooooood 

DIY Filled Easter Eggs - Love Swah

These chocolate eggs must have energized me ... hahahahhahahahha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wow!  That's not easy, right?  Amazing skill @partyon  looks so goooooood

Nah, it's actually quite easy to make a pavlova. If you know how to make meringue, it's not much harder than that.
Beating egg whites and sugar together until the mixture is stiff is the key to success. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

Nah, it's actually quite easy to make a pavlova. If you know how to make meringue, it's not much harder than that.
Beating egg whites and sugar together until the mixture is stiff is the key to success. :kiss_wink:

That's where I failed   LOLLLLLLL 

7 things you need to know about The Great British Bake Off | The Star

I like your penguin @joccu

How to Make Homemade Kinder Eggs - Easy

Edit - Hello @larus
Easter Eggs by Evgeniy Kirillov on Dribbble

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

That's where I failed   LOLLLLLLL

Just make sure to separate the egg whites properly from the egg yolks. Do it one by one, in order to prevent any egg yolk from getting into the already separated egg whites. Add the sugar.

Make sure the bowl you're whisking the meringue in is dry and clean. If you even have a drop of water or anything else in it (like oil), it will fail for sure. Then just whisk away with an electric mixer or smth similar. Once you can turn the bowl upside down and the mixture doesn't fall out, it's ready. It needs to be really stiff. :kiss_wink:

RECETTE-BLANCS-DOEUFS-MERINGUE.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I am planning on baking a pavlova for Easter. Something similar to this with mango and passion fruit

You made me craving. I am thinking to make a cake but I haven`t decided yet. Can you share your recipe?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

It is a TRAGEDY !  not just the shower scenes....  what would be the future dramas going to be -- every word or action will need to be "scrutinised" and  "approved" before they go into censorship board - everyone will be on their toes - pressured wondering to do or not to do.

I feel bad for the scriptwriters. They must be feeling like walking on eggshells trying not to offend anyone. Why has the world become so overly sensitive now? Sigh

All those chocolate pics are making me hungry :sad1:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Nice gif @4evrkdrama  

Easter Eggs on GIFs. 75 Animated GIF Images for Free

I hear you @Sarang21  Just hope the quality of future works will not be compromised in view of the "sensitive" plots or scenes.   Guess the cable channels or streaming platforms , even endorsers will be very careful with accepting scripts including checking on the actors, actresses background. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4