Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Will post the pictures once I have uploaded.

@partyon stinky tofu?... Me too, the smell is terrible and I try to avoid passing by the stall selling.

@Min2206 you are tempting me again on kimbap. Was thinking having Korean glass noodles for dinner tonight. 

Oooooh, @Thong Thin  please post - would love to see the  sesame bread.

Folded Kimbap

tuna mayo version

Hello @partyon  -  my bad, no inspiration to do the Oppa tweaking event.   My humble apology.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

is kimbap easy to make @Min2206? doesn't it take lot of time?

There are many versions of gimbap  - the roll types appear easy if you know how to roll the fillings in the rice, wrapped by the seaweed sheet.  I need some practice to make perfect though - was clumsy with the rolls on first few trials.

Korean Mushroom Kimbap | Asian Inspirations

Easy Tuna Gimbap - 참치 김밥 - Kimchi&Basil

I have this bamboo mat that helps roll easily and tighter.

The steps in spoiler, if you wish to see

Spoiler

@Lmangla
The one I posted earlier, above is kinda of shortcut -lazy style, somewhat like a "tortilla" wrap.   Lazy to roll, hahaha!
I did scrambled egg and fried ham - put aside.  (you can opt for tuna egg mayo instead of ham)
Cook some japanese rice (you mixed the sticky rice with bit sesame oil and pinch of salt)
Get ready the kraft cheese when about to fold.
Sliced cucumber.
And @sadthe1st favourite kewpie mayo - for dressing.

Just place the ingredients on the quartered section, spread thinly.    Do not overfill.  Seaweed sheet is not that thick.   After folding, put into your mouth straightaway  - hehe!  Usually when we about to eat, then we will do the "tortilla wrap".

Hello @joccu

Tea for you?

Pin by Jessica La on COFFEE ♨ ☕️TEA ☕️ COCKTAILS - VINS | Coffee  illustration, Tea illustration, Tea gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

I'm in the process of planning Easter lunch & dinner menus. So many nice recipes to choose from.

planning connectedplanning GIF by Anaplan

I already have about a million chocolate Easter eggs on my shopping list. :yum:

spacer.png

Gotta get my Kinder egg fix. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm in the process of planning Easter lunch & dinner menus. So many nice recipes to choose from.

I already have about a million chocolate Easter eggs on my shopping list. 

Gotta get my Kinder egg fix. :joy:

How time flies @partyon 
Wonder what do you all eat during Easter?  apart from the coloured eggs.

We too have eggs , for auspicious occasion 
like birthdays, new beginning
some serves with pickled ginger

Chinese Red Eggs - Charismatic Planet

Similar to Western easter eggs, in Chinese culture eggs symbolize birth or a new start; thus, it is of paramount importance for eggs to be served to guests during an important birthday (such as the first month or first year). The color red symbolizes prosperity and good fortune to the Chinese.
- wiki

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

How time flies @partyon 
Wonder what do you all eat during Easter?  apart from the coloured eggs

We eat a lot for Easter. It's the the most important holiday after Christmas here. :kiss_wink:

Each European country has its own traditions with regard to food, but I think eggs and lamb are quite typical foods in many parts of Europe. Different types of traditional Easter breads and pastries also play a big role. :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 2

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

We eat a lot for Easter. It's the the most important holiday after Christmas here. :kiss_wink:

Each European country has its own traditions with regard to food, but I think eggs and lamb are quite typical foods in many parts of Europe. Different types of traditional Easter breads and pastries also play a big role. :partyblob:

Thank you @partyon 
Maybe some chingus can show some food ... hehe

Can You Eat Dyed Easter Eggs? - Colored Egg Food Safety Tips

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Yay @Min2206 submitted a Tweak my oppa poster! :piggydance:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I also made posters, but we can't include them in the final poll (since we're the organizers) :(

So I will showcase the ones I made . They are bad.  Like REAL bad. :joy:

All credits go to me @partyon

Category 1: Tweak my oppa

Picture of Choi Jin Hyuk oppa. I call this piece: "A romantic lunch in EVERY Korean drama"

gufamily.png

Category 2: Tweak a drama poster

I call this: "Binnie Poppins (aka Modern Day Mary Poppins)"

mp2.png

Apologies to Hyun Bin :sweatingbullets:

Category 3: Tweak a pic the EOs picked out for you

I call this masterpiece: "No, oppa! It's mine! Buy your own bottle!

FTLY2.png

The rest of you still have a chance to participate :letsgo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I hope that they won't do anything to the Red Sky.   Just read that SBS might stop the trailer ???  The one with Kim Yoo Jung - was so looking forward to seeing her in saguek.

I just found out that the writer for Mr Queen is the same one for Joseon Exorcist.   And poor Jang Dong Yoon, the ML for Joseon wrote a personal statement of apology for his decision to appear in the controversial drama. 

Hmm I don't know that one but if it's historical and things are not 100% accurately represented, then they might receive backlash again.

Mr. Queen also received a lot of criticism but it didn't led to it's cancellation. But apparently some people are going after the actress who played the FL

3 actors from JE have released an apology which is ridiculous to me. Shouldn't it be the writer and production team?

+2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

When they start removing shower scenes from dramas, we have a problem.... :kicks:

@Abs_ triggered Abs might become endangered soon. :bawling:

That would be a tragedy! We have to fund a way to protect those national treasures :evillaugh:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I will make kinder cake for easter. 

@joccu  I want !!!!

I needs it gif 5 » GIF Images Download

7 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

3 actors from JE have released an apology which is ridiculous to me. Shouldn't it be the writer and production team?

That would be a tragedy! We have to fund a way to protect those national treasures 

It is a TRAGEDY !  not just the shower scenes....  what would be the future dramas going to be -- every word or action will need to be "scrutinised" and  "approved" before they go into censorship board - everyone will be on their toes - pressured wondering to do or not to do.

Shake Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@Thong Thin, @Min2206 Thank you Chingus, hope you all have a great weekend too :kisslevel:

@partyon Noona, I am working on "Tweak My Oppa" and "fav. Ship" category, will post all my works here, and the new ones on the Event thread as soon as I am done. I don't think I will post "tweak my oppa" one there, since I will not be tweaking my oppa/fav actor or even actress, I will tweak a guy whose acting I am not so fond of :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1