Add and Subtract Game

Admin

44 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah.... I also often check out the ending too. I didn't realize I was doing it till my family pointed out to me years ago. kekeke.. we were at a bookstore and both my brother and cousin sister wanted to go eat. so I said five minutes and both of them rolled their eyes. he was like "please! you will look at the front, then read the back of the book cover, then the first page, then some middle page and then the ending page. all of this is not going to be 5 minutes. we are hungry!" I started laughing and was like "what, that is not how I choose a book" and my cousin sister was like "that is exactly how you choose a book! you take forever ever which is fine but today we are hungry" :lol:

Nyahahaha! I can't stand an open or hanging ending unless it is part of a book series. 

I sometimes choose books by author. There are writers that have that distinct style of writing which I'd prefer over others.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Nyahahaha! I can't stand an open or hanging ending unless it is part of a book series. 

I sometimes choose books by author. There are writers that have that distinct style of writing which I'd prefer over others.

I hate open or hanging endings as well - it annoys me because it feels like the PD/writer is messing with us audience for fun. :unamused:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

hi chingu! @joccu @MayanEcho @Lmangla @Wuzetian @Min2206 @partyon @twinkle_little_star

i stayed up to watch ep12 sissyfurs.. lol the child actors are really amazing in this drama.. seriously, the one that acted as the kid Sigma is really creepy!!!

i'm so tempted to make a cup of coffee now but, boil water.. make coffee.. and it's alr 1.15am.. maybe not..

@Min2206 it's going to be a hectic day tomorrow.. i anticipated it cos i have many issues to settle back in office

but, ITS FRIDAY SO I'M FEELING HAPPY ALREADY!!!!

pool party GIF by Keith Urban

good night all..

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

hi @mirmz!!

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Looks like Jung Yong Hwa's post-military body is something to look forward to.

i saw him quite active on IG since a few months back, but he didn't leak out any of such pics.. i din realise he actually beefed up quite a lot on those abs!

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

good morning to my same timezone chingu! @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian

homer simpson smile GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

bow thank you GIF by Alan Walker

solve add and subtract answers, @joccu

@MayanEcho  @Abs_ triggered  @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl