Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@sadthe1st, I was up early, hehehe! There's a book to enjoy. 

what book are you reading? after a long time, I picked up a non-fiction book -- it was actually a good read. thought I will be bored out of my ears!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

hi @Lmangla

black coffee GIF

48 minutes ago, joccu said:

Yes!! COFFEE!!

more coffee for u

coffee hug GIF

53 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That's a very late training.

i've been having a few late calls that only start like 5pm.. which is annoying!

more coffee for u too

coffee GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

Hello Chingus

@sadthe1st  @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl  @larus  @partyon  @Jillia @Wuzetian @Abs_ triggered  @joccu  @mirmz  @twinkle_little_star @Gretule  @kokodus @Thong Thin
Blue Bird GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

as for the vaccines in SG, there was good news yesterday that pre-registration has opened up to people age 45-59.. though it doesn't actually meant that all 60 and above have completed theirs.. it's still very much a choice given to all the individuals.

another good news from yesterday was that, more people are able to return to office to work

TIME FOR A WARDROBE OVERHAUL AFTER ONE YEAR WFH!!!   

That's great @sadthe1st  you guys are so fast ... on the vaccination programme.   
One year WFH - what a feat! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

hi @Min2206 @Jillia

coffee latte GIF by evite

@Min2206 i think it took quite a lot of effort to try educate and convince the elderly >70yo the importance of the vaccine. but at the same time, i can understand why many still opt out on the program.

in addition, there are many malaysians on long term work permit in singapore and they longed to go back home too! previously it was like a weekend home or monthly trip back home but most of them are stuck here for almost a year, unless they apply for special permit to return to malaysia.. but that would mean quarantine and stuffs. hopefully with the vaccination done for them, across causeway back home would be easier for them.

Home Sweet Home GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Min2206 @Jillia

@Min2206 i think it took quite a lot of effort to try educate and convince the elderly >70yo the importance of the vaccine. but at the same time, i can understand why many still opt out on the program.

in addition, there are many malaysians on long term work permit in singapore and they longed to go back home too! previously it was like a weekend home or monthly trip back home but most of them are stuck here for almost a year, unless they apply for special permit to return to malaysia.. but that would mean quarantine and stuffs. hopefully with the vaccination done for them, across causeway back home would be easier for them.

You are right - most of them stayed back cos it's a hassle to get back in, with layers of documentations.   Our side is currently on-going - not too sure of the progress though.  I haven't heard any news yet on my grandparents either.  

Anyway, we still have to be safe and adhere to the SOPs.

Hola @joccu @Lmangla @MayanEcho

Tea for you
Podobny obraz | Tea gif, Good morning coffee, Morning tea

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

@larus @Sleepy Owl @partyon  @Abs_ triggered  @Lmangla @Jillia @MayanEcho  @joccu @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama  @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @kokodus @twinkle_little_star

@mirmz @Ernie  @cenching @Sarang21  @strongtower @pompyavi @forme26 fi @Gretule

Hello everyone!

t8LF8OB.jpg

Have a good cuppa Rose Tea for calming while preserving beauty :wub:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

what book are you reading? after a long time, I picked up a non-fiction book -- it was actually a good read. thought I will be bored out of my ears!

Wow. What's the title of the book? :)

I was reading the just completed translation of The Pillow Book: Back to Chaos in a Dream novella. It's 9 surprise extra chapters of the 2-volume books novel which was adapted to the Cdrama Eternal Love Of Dream (3L3W The Pillow Book). 

There are two blogs that are doing the translation of the novella, both by super talented and dedicated Soompiers who frequent the ELOD thread. So for one novella, we got two versions to read, love, and enjoy. :wub:

For anyone interested to read the translated novella, the one that has completed today all the chapters:

https://anunluckywhitecat.wordpress.com/

The other blog is about to post translated chapter 4:

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home

Hi @joccu @sadthe1st @Wuzetian @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

Only 10 am.   I still have over 6 hours work left.

OK tiny sips for u.. but still, wine! hahahaha

Sipping Drink Judging You GIF by PT Media

hi @Wuzetian!!

@MayanEcho i have a book that i never manage to complete.. left on the dining table for a good 6mths or so, and decided to put it into the book shelf.. i tend to read book or webtoon more when i'm on the public transport to work.. but i'm constantly distracted by internet and games when at home.. lol

book mystery GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Wow. What's the title of the book? :)

it is called "harry and meghan, the real story" by lady colin campbell. I listened to a few of her YT podcasts and was curious about her book. I thought it would be just fluff but she actually did a really good analysis on what went wrong that led to the megxit -- the culture as well as the personality clashes and how it built over time etc. so it was a good read.

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Wave Hello GIF

@sadthe1st Just wondering would you indulge in wine spa? :D

@MayanEcho I'm still trying to catch up on ELOD thread! Moving too fast...Will wait for more chapters to be translated then I will perhaps start reading...But I've seen some of the excerpts mentioned which are so funny! 

@Min2206 Oh I want Portueguese egg tarts!

@joccu @twinkle_little_star Live talk with Simon Gong and Zhang Zhe Han going on now

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Well @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @Lmangla  the only books I read are fashion or recipe books :D 

Salute you guys!

I used to be a voracious reader for many years. till a few years ago, I would regularly visit a used book store in the weekends, buy books, read and then sell them back and get some new ones. these days, only reading I do is the newspaper in the morning.  just don't have that kind of interest these days to read as much....

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5